How's your night going Sup Forums?

How's your night going Sup Forums?
this is probably my last one so, i figured i'd talk to you guys before it's all over

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6-xzYGWUnYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

checked holy fuck

checked.
you cant fucking kill yourself after getting quints
holy shit

Of course these are wasted on some giant faggot. Checked.

Twitch an hero.

waste of quints

quints

no reason to die, quints saved you forever

Shit

quints of life, this is your destiny. dont do it op

holy fucking shit user, killing yourself after getting them quints just like that??? a fucking waste. live

just broke up with my gf and having a bit of a hard time to forget all the shit that happened, the good and the bad alike. deleted all pictures of and related to her etc.
but dont an hero op, youre not alone when you are feeling down.

Nigger

dude.

same man, it's been a few weeks since me and her broke up after a 2 year long relationship. im feeling it really hard right now. keep it up man, you got this.

op here
what a fucking joke dude

me too, broke up with gf after a long distance fucking trainwreck relationship that wrecked me like shit. still virginfag, i started cutting myself because of gf, when i've never done that before. didn't kill myself, now i'm pretty fucking relaxed, i just do my thing and not worry about shit

this is where things turn around OP.

if you wait, you will defenitly regret it if you did it now. sometimes the darkness has sorrounded so much you cant see light. but there cant be darkness without light. you are nearing the bottom. only way is up after that.

watch this calm the feels
youtu.be/6-xzYGWUnYg

Man
suicide is so gay
just letting you know that

you too my man. the pain will fade away in time.
meanwhile, take this pepe to help you cheer up a bit.

It's probably only going to get worse from here, but after you reach the bottom the only way left to go is up. Read one of those inspirational "how to fix your life" books. They sound cheesy, but they really do help (source: previous experience)

You should try hanging out with friends more often or leaving the house, fresh air is really good for you. Also, maybe get a gym membership and set goals for yourself. There's lots of things you can do to help yourself get out of this rut faster.

Good luck man, and nice quints.