U.K. = Shit

United Kingdom sucks ass. Here's how come:

>Weather is shit (literally rainy 24/7 and cold even in the summer)
>People are ugly
>Food is awful
>No freedom as the UK is literally a nanny state (e.g. can get arrested for saying "faggot" out in public, can't own a gun, etc.)
>Expensive as fuck and houses are the size of my bathroom
>Boring as hell
>Still has a monarchy in 2016

U.K. sucks ass. No wonder we declared independence against you chav bastards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9w3QHF97NCw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3377704/Teen-killed-pastor-s-wife-raped-woman-gunpoint-charged-SECOND-murder-armed-robbery.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

in b4 the really makes you think spam script

At least school shootings and eating contests aren't our national sport.

hmmmmm

We get knocked down, but we get up again
How you ever gonna keep us down?

At least we can defend ourselves

burg3r s0 j3lly

paki gang rape of white schoolgirls is our national sport m8

>>we declared independence

>Actually role-playing as 18th century foreign policy on the internet

wew

those are pretty good

>Food is awful
Fuck off we have the best cuisine in the world.

I fucking love rainy weather. Can't stand hot weather, it's hard to get work done when it's sweaty.

Go for a swim, you filthy mongrel

Agree with the Americans here, Scotbro that fucking hates Englandistan and wants Independence.

>Oh we in America don't think about you at all. We don't think about Europe at all, like, not at all!
>Okay let's make threads constantly butthurt about European countries and their actions.
Well done Paco.

Fuck off Abdul, I have work to do and bills to pay.

THIS DANE GETS IT ^^^

>rainy cold country = comfy
You guys know.

you are englands bitch and you will NEVER get freedom...you fucking parasites need us and you are going no where! you might be cucks but you are OUR cucks not merkels

I honestly wish you Scots would fuck off. You are the biggest cucks on this island and your County would soon collapse after.

youtube.com/watch?v=9w3QHF97NCw

Food is awful? Coming from an amercian this must be a joke

>Posting 8 year old news clips
>literally has a nigger leader

We have a right wing Gov now, leave/remain neck and neck. Can legally murder someone breaking into our homes, have a none jew press cranking out anti-mudslime/lefty propaganda constantly.

Theres still hope left here. Just.

You had your chance lad and fucking blew it because your all fags and know you cant make it on your own without English people paying for everything

>that acccent
sometimes it's mindblowing that we speak the language

>Brits cant have guns

That meme again.

We can have guns and we are not restricted by calibre either. You can own a semi auto in the UK and fully auto shotguns.

how hard is it to get? also, what's the deal with knives? why are some people getting arrested for them?

>Boring as hell

Maybe we should have a few school shootings to liven the place up?

muh gimmedat.

you can carry a 3" folding knife. Bigger if you're fishing or hunting.

Guns aren't hard to get unless you're a mong, just have to be sensible when applying for your licence.

The knife thing is usually when some kids wandering around late at night carrying one, you know his intent.

>Dis sum low grade b8 m8

Good morning from sunny UK

Stay mad plebericans - You owe everthing to the United Kingdom, as does most of the world

What a great thread...

>agree
>agree
>U fkn wot m8
>agree
>agree
>agree
>[CURRENT YEAR}

You forgot the worst one:
>Muhammad is the most popular boys name in England and Wales

That isn't true.

Quoting based Indian from another Sup Forums thread
>Britain = Westest Pakistan.

Fully auto shotguns? LOL

No. You can't

You can own a semi auto .22cal, bigger calibers no, and are severely restricted in magazine capacity.

In your defense though, i'm sure you know nothing about guns being British.

Knives are legal if you have reasonable cause to have one. But in city centers they are not legal to carry. They are also restricted in blade length and auto openers and locking blades are not allowed to be sold (but you can own them - just not carry them).

Lastly - America is only 60% white. People in glass houses shouldn't throw bricks.

Their Drum 'n' Bass is good tho

im wasn't trying to "throw bricks". i was genuinely curious.

Thanks for the independence

Hahahahaha.

I can go out and buy any number of military grade firearms and ammo, no questions asked.

Feels good, man.

>doesn't understand the US definition of "having guns".

The sheer amount of regulation for "sport & target" and the outright ban on pistols is not hasguns, Nigel. Keep chewing those sour grapes.

>inb4 sandyhookv2

>Monarchy
>Bad

these people ruled a quarter of the earth.....
jesus christ.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3377704/Teen-killed-pastor-s-wife-raped-woman-gunpoint-charged-SECOND-murder-armed-robbery.html
Does my heart good to see CHRISTIAN AMERICAN NUCLEAR families butchered by negroids! The woman was pregnant hahaha

In the United Kingdom, private possession of semi-automatic assault weapons is prohibited.

I just spent 2 weeks in England, it was pretty baller desu. I had a blast, they have fucking castles.

And English bacon should be the only kind of bacon.

>can get arrested for saying "faggot" out in public

Beef from all around the uk and Ireland is fucking god tier too.

We haven't been great since Habib and Ahmed outvote us on everything important.. I miss my fish and chips :^(

I agree with the nanny state but other than that you can fuck off.

>And English bacon should be the only kind of bacon.

hate going abroad. that and it doesn't rain enough.

your list is entirely comprised of irrelevant petty criticisms with no relevance
your thread looks like it belongs on Sup Forums

the problem with the english is that they are as a people too modern, too attuned to the industrial and technological society of our day,
they are also too liberal, and distribute large amounts of liberal propaganda to the world while also are pioneering the implementation of a totalitarian state together with the americans,
and that they have proven to be the knife in the back of europe in world war 2, showing that their true allegiance is with america

not 'boring'. or 'shitty food', you dumbass OP you

You can get full auto shotguns but you need to be able to fulfil a very specific requirement for it; they have to be for exterminating crows and other birds.

In terms of guns in Britain the two most common kinds my brother's shooting lot use are break action shotguns and bolt action rifles of various calibres, normally with a 4 round magazine.

As the Russian says, knives are legal under 3" and without a sprung or locking blade. I think these rules are stupid and I miss being able to take my Alpineer out as an everyday knife because I love that knife. If a knife is confiscated it's generally because someone was being shifty as fuck and the police knew that knife was going to get used in a crime.

Incidentally getting a gun in the UK is incredibly easy, but there are storage regulations i.e. guns need to be kept in a locked cabinet bolted to a floor or wall, ammo needs to be in a separate locked container. There are also type restrictions, but getting a shooting license is a background check. The main reasons most people don't bother with guns is that realistically you do not need them for self defence and because realistically we've lived in the UK for millennia and there's nothing worth shooting left in the place. I grew up around guns but I've never wanted to kill anything in sport because there's nothing here worth the effort.

You're lucky we even gave you a referendom. You sold your country to us fair and square when your empire falied before it even started. Scotland is English clay.

>Freedom
>Nigger Leader
Pick one

>when he doesn't believe in Britain

You are pretty st00pid

fuck off and die abdul

I should've placed emphasis on the AMERICAN NUCLEAR FAMILY bit and not the Christian bit. Amerifats are scum, m8

Good to see it still plagues the American conscience

>. Scotland is English clay.

lel

Aye right yi English cunt

It's 2016. Why don't we have a muslim nigger prime minister yet?

I'm glad we're in agreement.

>Amerifats are scum

No

Liberals are scum, be they murrifat, english scottish etc

any kind americanon want to employ me as their "cleaner" or some shit so i can live and work in the us?

british people are fucking depressing

Anybody else browsing /hangover/ lads?

Aye we agree you are an english cunt - fair enough m8

So true.

>People are ugly
So true. There're loads of shitty people.

>Food is awful
So false. The food is toothsome, also they have a broad spectrum of tasty ale and beer.

>No freedom as the UK is literally a nanny state (e.g. can get arrested for saying "faggot" out in public, can't own a gun, etc.)
So false. It's a stretched point: but some of this is true, some isn't.

>Expensive as fuck and houses are the size of my bathroom
So true.

>Boring as hell
So false. Absolute nonsense, I suppose that London is a much more fun than Saint Petersburg. Also with a bottle of booze, fun could be everywhere.

So false. It's rather makes England very quaint.

Nah Amerifats.
LOL AMERICAN CHRISTIAN FAMILIES BUTCHERED

Spotted the inbred subhuman Muslim

>too modern
sounds like you think computers are scary and evil

>too liberal
>distribute large amounts of liberal propoganda
we can agree on that at least, Hanz

>pioneering the implementation of a totalitarian state
>knife in the back of europe (for... siding with the Allies?)
So is totalitarianism good or bad, kraut?

>their true allegiance is with america
As it should be, Kraut. As it should be.

>referendom
Typical English spelling.

Its true if you are in a drug gang or a jew

They can own any firearm. Of course the drug gangs are often niggers and pakis and have their guns 'illegally'

As for jews no one dares stop them from being armed.

Average english cuck goes through life thinking all is right in the world as long as his owners feed him football and telly.

I noticed that as well. I cooked dinner for my grandmother twice, pot roast and beef stroganoff. Both times I was surprised by the meat. The sirloin that I got at tesco was actually bright red in the middle instead of that weird ass brown color that supermarket beef here is.

Stay woke, friend

so true bro

Just typing quickly m8 because I'm in a few threads at the moment.

You can have semi-auto rifles only in .22 rimfire calibre. Shotguns you can't have fully automatic but you can have them semi-automatic. The 3 cartridge limit only applies to Shotgun Certificates, you can own any magazine capacity on a Firearms Certificate.

Where is UK nevermind not aloud to have toys.

Americans will be wiped out and it will be your doing.

Canada is pretty much the same except the weather is worse and the people are beautiful. They're both as liberal as can be. I may be wrong and maybe one of you leafs will correct me but one of my leaf friends said Canada already has gender neutral/gender identity chooses the bathroom enforced everywhere. Pretty sure it's pretty prevalent in the UK as well. US is pretty much the least cucked of all 1st world countries except russiafags.

>except russiafags

their mudslime problem is sweden tier.

Last time I checked Putin made it illegal to teach children about gay kids and to be openly gay in public. Also most of their careers are male dominated and women are expected to cook and clean and be feminine in most places. At least a lot more places than the US.

Meanwhile in Scotland:

Air rifles now require licencinga nd secure storage, and can be subject to police inspection.

This is the SNPs "freedom" you love so much.

Looks like the Americans and their jews are wiping you muslim cunts out m8

Scotland is 98% White

SNP can afford a few liberal cuck gestures

Yes, fully auto shotguns.

As for "knives are not legal to carry in the city centre", please show me this law. You just made that up.

Apart from semi auto .22

I really hope that submission was a joke.

Scot here, go and fuck yourself.

The SNP are good for one thing and thing only, pushing for independence. The second they do their job they should be fucking hung, drawn and quartered to the last man.

What you mean against your out of control niggers you can't control?

So can the fucking weird white kid from your college class, retard

>in before "the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"

I think the food thing's overrated. Our's obviously isn't great but I lived in Texas for a little bit and fucking everything tastes the same after a while

It is, I've never heard of anyone anywhere in any country being retarded enough to toast some bread and then use bread as a filling.