This guy wants to play a game with you

this guy wants to play a game with you
>wut do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hLG4hXxR_UQ
youtu.be/SwNZ0LGqu14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not gonna play Simon says with that cheating asshole.

His sergeant is one the giving orders in the video

We need to create the meme simon says

> Cross your legs with your hands behind your back
> now in the most immovable position, crawl towards me like a human centipede
*gets shot*

Well

Fuck him deepthroat him kill him nwa shit

Jesus, he looks like a member of the young conservative debate club.

How does it feel to suck policeballs

More like a member of the cunt club

Ask your mom

Don't want this thread thread 404 so fuck tha Police

Shoot first like Solo

YOU'RE FUCKED

RIP

If your friend get killed by a cop how would you feel ?

OOOOOH BURN DID YOU OTHER ANONS SEE THAT SICK BURN

Hope his kids and wife are doing well

And we move one step closer to collapse.

A day will come when the order of civilization is undone and things will fall apart. Divides between people, institutions, nature, and culture will become too large for order and we will fall into a sea of anarchy. Unfortunately, things will be getting a lot worse before that happens.

>I don't have a argument let me post this meme instead

One day they will push too far and people will start taking justice into their own hands... I cant fucking wait.

brb lemme get dat burn heal

Never gonna happen, maybe people will still riot but then they'll eventually start being gunned down more

Suck his dick.

I love cop cock.

>Brailsford faced up to 25 years in prison if found guilty of second degree murder.

25 years locked up for wasting someone's life.

>On December 7, 2017, after a 6-week trial, a jury acquitted Brailsford of all charges.

Free of all charges despite having evidence.

Wowee. Americucks sure are smart.

copk sucker

This guys a quake pro for the unware.

thats the most american shit ive ever heard

>guy
i hate lesbians.

Retard detected.

LOL you dramatic millennials. just get a job. everything is fine after that

Agreed. It's already started. I'm watching it happen from an off-grid place in the woods. Fascinating really

looks like an alright guy

looks like a worthless degenerate with that empty fuckign look in his face

the video makes me wanna throw up, what a pathetic, weak, power thirsty cancer fuck.

you americans are fucking stupid for tolerating all this police brutality.
hope all of you get gunned down for trying to pull out ur license.

the only evidence is the guy was told not to reach back.. he did... and now he is dead.. lesson here is listen to police

These lifeless eyes
youtube.com/watch?v=hLG4hXxR_UQ

I'm actually australian

I'm honestly terrified if that's how the police force operates.
Seriously, what the hell was that shitshow?

he has more kills than you

Sure, kid.

So does that mean you only fuck male kangaroos?

welcome to (((america))) put your hands in a pretzel and touch your left foot to the wall

they are a team and both responsible, the situation created let to the guys pants sagging, he was intoxicated and never actually reached his belt.

Did he moved for his belt to pull up his pants, yes
did he change his mind rezliing it was a bad thing yes
did the cop shoot him before his hand even got close to his belt to which he had no fire arm, yes

was this situation avoidable if the cops did not make him crawl. yes.

the sergeant created this situation by doing something against procedure and something that is humiliating citizens.

here is the protocol
put your hands up,
whilst keeping your hands up turn around .
With out dropping your hands walk backwards too us one step at a time slowly
with out lowering your hands i want you to kneel
with your hands stretched out i want you to lay down flat on the ground

the sergeant created the situation in which the guy died.
he is responsible for the death
youtu.be/SwNZ0LGqu14

>if we ignore all context shown in the video besides the guy trying to pull up his pants at the end and getting shot in return it's his own fault

lol are you retarded. dont reach back to the small of your back or you are dead.... and the guy reaches back less than 20 seconds later. not that fucking hard to understand. even a retard could follow those directions

>kid
eyy

In a way, you are not wrong, but if the person is autistic like the majority of the people in this round planet, the person is going to slip something he was told to do. That's why blacks are shot more often, because the police tells them "do x" and they go and chimp out. In a way he could have reached for a gun and yeah the police didn't know this, so the best way to confront him was to make him kneel with hands up and make him turn around, that way the victim has no way of knowing where to shoot, if he has a gun.

What about someone who is severely intoxicated? Are you really that fucking dumb? Kill your self faggot.

this guy murders

kek

>crawling with legs crossed and hands up while intoxicated with a gun pointed at you and a guy screaming at you that he'll kill you if you mess up.
Yeah sounds like a perfect procedure for instructions. I wish the guy was black because that would be one less nigger and a lot more outage at the pigs.

In all fairness statsitically you are more likely to get raped by niggers as cops dont do what they supposed to do.
either way i dont like cops as they are supporting and nforcing for the governments so they are mere goons.
i have no respect for them, not even "the good ones" they support and enforce a corruptsystem that does more harm then good.
citizens being able and allowed to protect them self will cause less grief.
noted that those citizens needs to be white and or one of the paler asian kinds or that wont fly

lmao he was crying and drunk, 10 minutes bfore he was just dickin around in his room and ten minutes later a cop is screaming at him, giving him asinine directions and pointing a rifle at him saying "we will shoot you"
the cop who did this is just one of the school shooters who figured instead of doing it with concesquence, he would become a cop and be able to kill innocent people scott free.

LOL you fucking white knight millennial cucks. follow directions or die

I call this chickens coming home to roost.

Dude needs some prison, this was a travesty of justice.

Then how ar you posting this post?
you are not of the grid and as much under control of the state as any one.

agreed, i've seen it all and Im only sickened by a couple videos, this being one... white or black... it just doesn't add up..... this shouldnt be how things are handled....

however I do defend police to one degree, their life could end in one millisecond... so there are going to be close calls... emotions are high, fear, anger.. etc....

remember these guys aren't rich.. its the poor policing the poor with the richer more in power, and further away from the problems.

Better hide out for the rest of his life because I carry every day every where and if I see brailsford its s.o.s.

That's shoot on sight. Bag full of dope money right now at least 60k that's go on the run money

Funny how as a normal, relatively law abiding citizen I've never been in this position before.

Perhaps that's a valuable lesson for the dead dude and his family to learn.

Perhaps that's a valuable lesson for anyone looking to commit the sort of crimes that attract attention.

jesus did you even watch the video "dont reach back or we will kill you" that seems pretty fucking clear... he reached back and now is dead. you fucking snowflakes need to learn there are consequences to making bad choices.

yeah we get it youre playing gta5, fag.

soon enough people will take justice in their own hands... the trust in police is falling through the cracks faster then you think

what did he do to break the law?
even if he did break the law for something stupid he shouldn't have fucking been killed for it.
there is no lesson for being killed over nothing you fucking idiot.

Do you think your cops wont be militarized in a year or so considering all the african gangs you have going around breaking in to homes and raping ppl inside?

not that those ops will stop that they will just break in and shoot citizens whilst the rapegangs are raping the ppl next door which they did not had a warrant for so they cant check it out despite every one saying a 14 year old girl is being raped there

Hey freedom land. If most of you wants this guy in prison then why not do something about it?

how many times have you prestiged in call of duty?

anyway, go get him capn. make the news

same. that is some bullshit. fuck that cop.

Naa i am here to take this board back from your crying handwringing ironically bearded soyboy fucking nancies

>follow directions or die
how about you just die dickless

Like I said, it's funny how as a normal citizen I have no fear of the cops and have never had a gun pointed at me by one.

Dude put himself in that position.

you think he is joking but soon people whit nothing but anger left (aka more and more poeple) will not hesitate to skin these pigus alive

>>lesson here is listen to police
That's like looking at the Isla Vista killings and saying the lesson was to have sex with Elliot Rodger

Shoot him in the head.

obviously you've never encountered a cop. you're alive posting. those that have, cant

what's the purpose of keeping your legs crossed ?

are you triggered? Find a safe room you effete fucking cuck

He was threatening people with a gun, dipshit.

imagine being a fucking trained cop and having a fully loaded semi auto weapon aimed at someone with your finger on the trigger, you have someone laying down like a fucking pretzel on the ground and instruct them to move. even if they did reach for a gun there is almost no way they could get off a shot and kill you without you having already unloaded. dude was a power hungry call of duty reddit user.

you should see how they regularly terrorize poor people and people of color.

>swallows cop jizm from a dead mans asshole
>calls other people cuck

OK so if someone call the police on you and just says they saw you pointing a gun out a window. Wither you did or didn't is immaterial. When the cops show up they should be able to kill you so your family could learn a lesson.

dude the point is the guy was not in a clear rational mindset. everyone acts like the fucking cops are auto justified cause self defense. guess what? thats the whole goddamn point. thats why we respect them. because theyre willing to put their lives on the line for the sake of justice and peace. THATS THE ENTIRE POINT. and the hope is that they get trained well enough and are competent enough people to both do what is correct AND keep themselves alive. if the priority is for cops to be pricks and shoot people on site bevause theyre fearing for their lives, BECAUSE of a situation that was created unneccessarily by themselves (as in wht the fuck kind of shitty order were they giving), then what the fuck are we supposed to do? assume the cops are doing whats right? grow a pair of balls

dude you millennials have been done a severe disservice by your helicopter parents. Listen to police or die. And it is justified. you need to listen. if you dont you will be the next dead shaver

if they can not manage to shoot dylan roof in the fucking face after what he did i think this idiot can not be trigger happy. god cops cry about how dangerous their fucking jobs are but they are fucking pussies and pull the trigger the second something moves. even nut job marines show more restraint.

Perhaps I don't commit the type of crimes that would draw an armed police force.

Like.... say...... waving a gun around in a public place.

Dude put himself in that position, dude fucked up, dude got shot.

Don't piss on an electric fence and bitch about getting shocked.

imagine being told you are going to be fucking shot if you mess up. i dare you to play fucking twister with a gun to your head and not fuck up. fuck off.

>you should see how they regularly terrorize poor people and people of color
They do the same thing to whites and other races. Only "people of color" get the media coverage.

This would never happen because I don't wave guns outside my window or piss off my neighbors.

Dude
put
himself
in
that
position

before everything went down the cop clearly asked if they were drunk and if there was going to be any problems following directions. the guy said no.. he should have said yes. so going back to that simple answer is what killed him

didn't even ask him where the gun was. also even if he did have a fucking gun there is no way he could have pulled it, aimed and fired on the floor. bullshit. cops are fucking pussies. they demand respect but they cant even do their job.

it doesnt matters.
the guy shooting i could give him the benefit of the doubt , how ever the guy had his hand clearly empty and spread out, the cop shoot just for reaching not for coming back,.. if he would have put his hand on the blet with out pulling they would have had no right to shoot him, only if he is pulling.

is this hard yes.
the cops should have used his judgement seing the guy is inhebriated so less able to move correctly
he cop paniced and was way to wound up.

his sergant makes the situation worse by keep saying that "we will shoot you"

basiclt spurring philip on too shoot agravating the sitiation by implying what he should do,, aka shoot him.

infact if he had really been autistic you could say the sergant said he could shoot him now..

put your hands up if you dont keep them up we will shoot you.

so when he put his hands down that would have been a moment in which phil would have been thinking wait he just put his hands down whilst they shld stay up and sarg said we would hoot him if he did not keep them up.

so phil could have been stressed out and being some maddog gun toting nut that was a bad colliding of actors.

he should not have been on the force.

but the sergeant really had the situation in complete control at all time. the guy was complying in his inebriated state. whimpering even.
the sergeant caused this death.

This fucker is a twitchy little bitch who should not be allowed within 20 feet of a gun

imagine fucking being terrified and having someone say they will fucking shoot and kill you i totally bet you'd be totally chill and normal bro . fuck you you'd be pissing your pants you idiot.

I don't play video games lil bro I sell dope
If you see me on TV clap for me

that would likely be the only time i didnt fuck up because my life is on the line. jesus man are you this fucking stupid? you saying you are more likely to be a jerkoff when your life is on the line?

he did his job. the potential threat was neutralized

the stupid thing here is that the cop on the right shot whilst thecop on the left had a clear vis on the hand.

these fuckers are both behind cover btw.
the other cop would have seen the gun first the cop on the right over reacted unawere the left cop would have seen the whole thing and the left cop should have been in charge of pulling the trigger when the hand moved.

the right had no right and being an idiot was un aware the left cop would have seen the gun before him.

he over reacted

>i've never made a mistake in my life and had difficulty making up for it
>if i made a mistake, i would hope the punishment is unnecessary and disproportionate, it would only be fair
yeah life isnt fair and personal responsibility is very important. but if everyone lived thinking like that wholeheartedly, we'd be miserable sack of shit animals