How do we remove the Canadian menace?

In a recent poll,it was discovered that Canada is the second most hated country behind Turkey. What action can Sup Forums take to remove this prolific threat from the board?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10330267
strawpoll.me/10330267/r
strawpoll.me/10330267/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shoot them.

Fill it up with immigrants from a less hated country such as China or India.

>implying I'll tell anyone the secret to our power is maple syrop.

>Not even on podium

Feels sorta bad man.

really makes you a nigger

I don't think there is a single non-Turk on this board that doesn't wish to see Turkey getting gassed.

What poll was this? Link plz

RELEVANT PICTURE

Only funny one I have seen

Indians are WAAAY more hated than the countries you mentioned.

I voted for Trudeau. Weed for muslims is a good deal.

Pajeet isn't hated, his situation is too dire. We laugh at Pajeet in the hope that he will realise how ridiculous he is and change.

Countries that have all the capacity to be better but insist on killing themselves are the only ones deserving of hate.

>ME LIKE HOCKEY
>ME LIEK BLACK COCK
>DURRRR DURRRR

I made a poll for most hated posters by country here:
strawpoll.me/10330267

Everyone vote

Most of us Canadians are stubborn liberals that come here to laugh at the stupidity of right wing hicks.

Get a life.

voted

>implying that "poo in the loo" memes are caused by hatred

>IP BAN

But anyone that is an actual Sup Forumslack will fucking change their IP. Shit, I don't even use a canadian one most of the time since the fucking weedman got in.

but Germany is on top senpai :^)

PLEASE DO ANYTHING JUST END OUR SUFFERING

So far the results have consistently reflected the OP's ranking, even with 10 countries to choose from. If you haven't voted yet, vote nao:

strawpoll.me/10330267/r

Goddamnit. Correct link:

strawpoll.me/10330267/

Fuck you all. When Bernie is elected your president, he will purge this shithole.

Hated country or hated posters?

Yes, I don't deny that my country is fucked but at least our posters are pretty decent.