youtube.com/watch?v=uOJFhKriSH8
youtube.com/watch?v=LxX0yaCSu94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More like "we're better than dg in every single possible way"

wtf is this

>we
>it's one guy

can someone tell me what 1:40-1:48 of γ†γšγΎγ is

wlf grl was in the same vein but without screaming. You guys don't have to act like anything slightly abrasive that isn't strictly metal or punk is a death grips ripoff

>Death Grips
lmao are we still in the the early 2010s eww

The vocals made this shit damn near unlistenable

death grips is pussy shit compared to this

I like it
Bitten Twice gave me a good impression and I was hoping a new album would be coming soon.
Didn't expect it to just pop up tho, it's funny since I downloaded Gemini the other day and was wondering when I'd see a new album.
Bought the cassette so hopefully I can upload my digital purchase on MEGA later for those who are interested.

this is the most disgusting album cover i've ever seen

i'd probably feel better if they genuinely thought this looked good and weren't just doing it because >dude irony

it does look good
it's also fun

fuck off retard

The cover is the best thing about the album

>this is the most disgusting album cover i've ever seen
It ain't great, but I feel we could have a whole thread for other albums worthy of that label.

fuck off minimalist fag

it's literally >listens to clarence clarity once

post a worse cover

how does it look anything like that hack's covers?

the album name is so bad ive been putting off listening to it for a while now. Should I?

>clarence clarity

literally how, they have nothing in common

QUICK!
This or Steroids?

All the 10 people?

yeah listen
i don't know what degree of irony the album title is at but the music itself is fucking great

they already have it lol. its kids who listened to death grips at 15 around the high school who go clubbing now lmao

dude ironic 90s graphics lmao

ironic 90s grahpics would be that lame vektroid shit. Don't know what this is but it is definitely cooler

i hate death grips with the exception of a couple songs but i love machine girl

and yes, i see the similarities

you think clarence fucking clarity was the first to do that? have you only been listening to music for 2 years?

Steroids

>Don't know what this is
it's arcade survival on 500g of molly

his stupid aesthetic sucks and whatever garbage op posted is doing the same thing but 100x shittier

Look for vaporwave on Bandcamp and you can have a field day of post ironic funny meme album art work.

find one album cover that even compares to this one

hmmm found some cool shit like it on google, can you link me to some larger collections or just names of games

not really, i'm not too familiar
haven't you seen those arcade machines with the plastic guns tho?

who cares if it's """"unique"""", it's terrible and the music is just as bad

it's worse than iglooghost's terrible covers

who /xleepy/ here?

>iglooghost
his covers are p good too
maybe you just have bad taste

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

i like the idea of a huge abrupt departure and the screaming and how it's overly cluttered, that's all good, i think the album title and cover art are really funny, but everything on this album sounds flat and gray, it just doesn't have any colour

wow i was just listening to wlfgrl for the first time since it was spammed all over here years ago and thought it was still decent.

these vocals are fucking embarassing

maybe your headphones are just bad

Abrupt departure?
I get that the screaming may be off putting, but I get nothing but Machine Girl vibes from the tracks.

>hasn't seen mg live

the cover is the only good thing about it tho

>anyone wanting the death grips audience

>"Lets do this but without any substance"

yeah it feels like a wash over of the same thing throughout could use some variation

t. synesthesialet

if all you can see is color and not the shapes of the individual sounds you can't truly enjoy music like this

>has heard three electronic albums

The theming and general sound of the album are so similar, comparison is unavoidable.

If anything it reminds me of Lil Ugly Mane's aesthetic.

it seems more like this.

>it's another "wow it's distorted and loud rapping fast wow must be Death GrIpS lol" thread

i don't even like meme grips but where the fuck does this come from? a majority of their stuff is technically well produced and 'bouncy' sounding

youtube.com/watch?v=uOJFhKriSH8

>Death Grips

Why is Sup Forums so fucking retarded all of the time. This exact style of music has existed since the mid 90s.
youtube.com/watch?v=LxX0yaCSu94

>posts a track which sounds like virtually nothing else in their discography

this
the vocals are awful

machinegirl literally made this thread

he did shill here a lot. at the days of wlfgrl

just about done the album, overall pretty fun, could use a bit more variation, vocals work in some songs and are kinda shit in others, maybe they'll grow on me though, mixing feels kinda muddy, I enjoyed it though

Hard 6, Light 7

I was just about to make a post about this

Thw cover is fucling great and so is the album, Gemini is the one with a meh cover

IM A MACHINE ON A MISSION!

fuck you guys some of the vocals were sick as fuck

>listens to album through laptop speakers once

Atari teenage riot may have helped inspire stuff like this but they don't sound anything alike.

>Digital Hardcore, Post-Industrial Breakbeat Hardcore, Synth Punk, Breakcore, Gabber, Flashcore, Glitch

can you bleep bloop shitheads stop making up genres?
Will give this record a listen though, I liked that wolf girl album enough.

all of these have been well cemented genres for decades

Will they ever issue any albums on vinyl or is that to corporate/poser for a guy from Brooklyn who makes digital hardcore/drum n bass music. I know it wouldn't sound better or anything but I'd love to have a huge aesthetic vibyl copy of WLFGRL with inner sleeves and liner notes/artwork. I'd rather support thwm that way then paying for something I can just dload on zippyshare. I feel like it would be a no brainer to press that album as it hasa hardcore fanbase and would sell like hotcakes. Why does that vinyl site Fantano is always shilling only circlejerk the most pleb albums into release.

>Soft Rock, Heavy Metal, Punk, Indie Rock, Grunge
Will you strum twang shit heads stop making up genres?

I think his voice is great when he's screaming and when he isn't, kinda squeaky and high-pitched but I don't think he sounds generic which is nice. I think the people who hate the vocals probably don't like any metal or hardcore either, it's super high-energy and definitely fits the tone of his music. I prefer wlfgrl overall but there are some songs (dumbass!!) on here I really love and plenty of great moments so I'm glad he wasn't afraid to add his vocals. Some nice lyrics too, first track is just funny but I even like his rant on the last track (what a bunch of pathetically thin-skinned vampires etc.)

still tho it'd be neat if he released the instrumentals

I agree with this. I prefer WLFGRL but I think the fact ive listend to a lot of high octane vocals makes this sound great. Yeah I wad gna say I love the way he delivers that "ivory towers" line. Also the fact I've been listening to a lot of Alec Empire lately has probably helped which Machine Girl is way more akin to then ATR. Honestly I love the idea of digital hardcore, but often it can sounds cringe like a lot of ATR and a few other groups ive heard, it's hard to combine breaks, bass and good vocals, but this album is one of the good ones.

Probably will release them along side some remixes on his Bandcamp er sumthing

the fuck happened to the bitten twice mix