Need your help Sup Forums

need your help Sup Forums

>be me

>19, just got a pretty good job at mellow mushroom (a pizza place around here)
>I have my tuition already paid for but I’m not gonna turn down $10 an hour to put dough in an oven
>boss is a mid 30s lady named rachel
>my gf, who is also named rachel, is into some pretty kinky shit, and we often surprise each other with sexy videos on snapchat
>pic related, its a screenshot from one of the videos she’s sent me
>One night at my dorm alone I decide to send one
>take a full minute of snaps back to back and bust the biggest nut of my life moaning rachel
>find “rachel” in my contacts then click send
>I immediately knew I fucked up because my girlfriend’s snapchat name has some emojis
>inb4 emoji fag

this was about 10 minutes ago. my boss still hasn’t opened them
I’m supposed to work tomorrow with her. what do i do?

Fuck the milf on the side, send snaps of you doing so to the real Rachel post results

you're fucked. there is nothing much you can do other than not go to work tomorrow

Don't listen to him OP be a fucking man for once, show up, act as if you did it on purpose, reign in the pizza pussy.

you're gonna get fired and sued for sexual harassment.

When you get there and man up to it, "i did? Sorry" then continue doing your job

Unless she's into it you virgin

"sorry I meant to send this to my girlfriend who's name is also Rachel"
are you a sperg or are you just trying to wack off to the fantasy here?

text and say don't open those they were meant for my girlfriend.

she'll probably open them anyway and then her reaction will tell you where to go from there.

Message Boss and tell her not to open it.
Or warn her that if she opens it shes going to want to fuck you.

Also, more pics of gf pls

You know damn well he's just a sperg

Seriously though, send her a text or call and admit that you sent something you shouldn't have, don't over explain or bullshit. Ask her politely not to view it and if she asks explain the situation. If she's cool she'll let it slide if not you're probably fired either way unfortunately. gl and godspeed OP

Just be honest say you meant to send it to your gf.

if they both have the same first name its law of averages, most most likely going to happen at some point (Done it myself)

Just message her through a different social media and explain that it was a mistake because same name as gf.

You go to uk? I can help you out

/thread

moar of gf

Lexington huh? Just see her reaction from it. Act as if you didn't even know you sent it to her by mistake.

op, whats the situation? status update? opened the snaps yet?

op ls respond with an update

why kill your own thread

Block her, it'll delete the messages and she won't see them