So I need to end my life quickly

So I need to end my life quickly.

I have about $400 on me, I don't know where to illegally buy firearms, and I'm afraid of heights.

What painless choices do I have, Sup Forums?

if dubs, must live forever until external influenced death . ha ha dubs get

fuck

go rent a hotel room and call the cops and say someone was waving a pellet gun around and then go lay down in the hall and cry and beg for your life.
that should do it.

That might not be too bad. I have a airsoft luger lying around, I could larp as an active shooter.

I live in Canuckistan though, so I'm not sure if the cops will go for it.

Best choice inn my opinion is to buy a cylinder of an inert gas such as helium, nitrogen, argon etc, and open the cylinder in a room with the doors taped up around the borders. As the oxygen concentration of the room decreases, you just go to sleep. Death occurs via hypoxia. My inert gas of choice would probably be nitrogen - cheap and fairly easy to get hold of.

Do not use carbon dioxide as your inert gas - your body is full of receptors that cause the urge to breathe which are triggered by high carbon dioxide concentrations.

I tell you this on one condition: if I roll dubs you don't go through with. Also if I don't roll dubs you don't go through with it.

if dubs do the helium trick

if dubs shenanigans

rolling for this. bring the airsoft gun paint over the tip. act fucking insane too for the luls.

no, the canucks will not blast you.
they will pour you a nice glass of pop and invite you to their home for dinner and then give you some fake money with a goddamn queen on it.

roll

hemlock

rolling for suicide by cop but make it goofy.

you got trips, what do I do?

Could i get enough nitrogen at like supply stores? or buy online? If the room is like a closet, how long does it take?

check em, op lives

$400 worth of anything in the pharmaceutical aisle.

Yes Sup Forums, where do we illegally purchase illegal firearms? Tell us. Plz.

Don't do it user, i-i I LOVE YOU THE WAY YOU ARE

well, unrecognizable beared fellow, i believe either the niggers or obama will give you illegal guns.

rolling for this. for myself as well.

rape a canuck girl
give her a firearm post raep

winrar

>7770
>trips
man I knew Sup Forums was retarded but didnt think it was this retarded.

Sorry, im a brainlet beyond belief

fuck!
that would have been cool if you got double tens too!

The average homebrewer's nitrogen cylinder will contain, what, several kilos of nitrogen?

Assuming ideal gas behaviour at standard temperature and pressure then pV=nRT.

Assume 100 kPa, 298K, then 1 kilo of nitrogen gas will take a volume of 0.8844 metres cubed.

So let's say that the average closet has dimensions 1.5 m x 1.5 m x 2.0 m, then that gives a volume of 4.5 metres cubed. You'd probably want to triple the volume of the room to be sure you kill yourself, so you'd need around 15.2 kilos of nitrogen.

Probably better to get a full sized cylinder...

Having said that, trips dictate you live son, such are the laws of Sup Forums.

i hear this is an efficient way of an hero, but only if you reside in arizona.

life sucks and seems pointless, i know. trust me i know.
remember, you can get off the train any time you want. maybe give it another chance for now. that's what i did. i have one family member left. other than that no one will notice my absence. so i'm waiting for now.
i hope you don't do it and your life gets better and you live a happy life.

gtfo and take your dubdubs with (you).