Women are gross. Prove me wrong

Women are gross. Prove me wrong.

>you have ten seconds

Other urls found in this thread:

genetics.thetech.org/ask/ask38
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You came out of one, and are of one. You share nearly all of the same genetics as one but a small bit you are missing and a relatively tiny bit of unique code.

Your perception is what is wrong, not anything else. The lie you cloak reality with because it is too hard for you to see the truth.

so are faggot, prove me wrong.

>protip, you cant

While agree woman aren't gross they are fucking awful and you are a sperg

fpbp

Fucking /thread/.
You might wanna word your troll post differently next time OP. You just got fucking massacred.

That's probably a result of how you are to them because you have a preconcieved notion.

/ghyddghht/

Coming out of someone’s ass does not make them attractive.

so your justification is that I slid out of a vagina?

This is the most beautiful woman to have ever existed though you son of a bitch. So you take that back. She is not gross.

to bad she’s a mud shark

No she is not. Stop it with these false rumors.

Only their personalities. Women are so much more attractive and seductive but I stick to men because they're horrible and petty.

she could have had it all

His justification is that 99% of what makes you who you are(your genes) is the exact same 99% that makes all women what they are

no, i believe i will not try to prove you wrong and accept your statement as fact.
fucking bloody twats, uggh!

This isn't enough proof...

genetics.thetech.org/ask/ask38

Males don't wipe their ass as well as females do, because males don't risk yeast infections and bladder infections.

And a dick full of blood is better?

another flaw of having your pussy right by your ass hole

Yeah nasty there God how you anyone look at her? Post more to show everyone how nasty.

So you're a faggot?

poop comes out of them every day. I just proved you right.
checkmate.

Everyone is walking around with at least 5lbs of poop in them, right there in front of you in their body. The reading filthy stench of their feces is held up in their body waiting to escape.

she’s actually pretty gross

No she is not!
Like I said that could be her friend. You are going to have to prove it more than this.

Yea, I bet her diet of fast food and hot pockets, soda and coffee, her lack of aerobic exercise and showering once every 3 days is pretty unsanitary.

She probably let's wet farts and sits in a chair all day playing video games and bitching online too. Pretty nasty really.

go to bed barb

Where is your proof of all of this?

shevpoops everybday

>I bet her diet of fast food and hot pockets, soda and coffee, her lack of aerobic exercise and showering once every 3 days is pretty unsanitary.

Proof? Also she is not a mud shark.

Holy shit you are a moron

Eww here’s a real girl