How can I kill myself and make it look like an accident?

How can I kill myself and make it look like an accident?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cycUHgg0zzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And why would you do that? You will not care when dead. Also, show your family and friends that you had the balls to do it.

Car crash into a light poll at night. It will get written up as fell asleep at the wheel. But don't do it. Even if your life is hell, it is a ride you only get to go on once. If you won't enjoy it for you, then do it for those around you.

But, to answer your question: hang yourself while jerking off. Worked for me.

Run down the stairs and trip with a knife pointed to your head

This might be the one

You gotta go take to someone about this op. I don't want to feel responsible for your death cause I shared my own sick thoughts with you. If your life is really over, try meds and travel and everything that isn't like you... what do you have to loose? You only get to ride once.

Gas leak

I understand that but I'm ok with an ending, I just don't want to hurt my family too badly

>You only get to ride once.
Not OP but "this ride" is gonna end sooner or later. So you don't really have anything to loose by dying either... except time.

Are you enjoying that time? That's the real question.

killing yourself is a lot harder than it sounds i know I've tried. I'm glad to be alive today and suggest you get some help but this is Sup Forums so...

Absolutely not, I am ready.

Trip and fall on your shears.

Hang yourself from a closet door with your dick in your hand.

break your brakes of your car and go at high speed, if you don't have a car a bike it's efective too, if you don't have a bike stole it you fucking nigger

Then you got to live. Or at least talk with them about. I have seen this happen. As much as you think you are hurting them now... killing yourself will be with them every hour of every day. Go talk to a professional, I am tired of everyone I see wishing their were dead.

go down to Bridgeport Connecticut and run in the street screaming god hates niggers

It's a self terminating ride, though. If you're not enjoying life, you can just do something else and not worry about consequences. Disappear and get into heists or something. Kill a hooker and make it look like she was going to college part time via identity theft. Idk, it just seems like people that commit suicide just can't see the bigger picture. If you end up getting caught, you can go down in a hail of gunfire and get your wish in the end, regardless. People will still know you died and be sad, if that's your concern. The cause won't make much difference. Just be something new and disappear, and let life run its course. I mean, what do you have to lose?

youtu.be/cycUHgg0zzU

>killing yourself will be with them every hour of every day
Thing is death is a part of life. Through the course of a normal, full life you WILL loose multiple people who you care about. It sucks, but you get past it. Suicide isn't special in this regard.

Stupid people sometimes say "suicide is selfish" but demanding other people live lives where they are perpetually suffering (physically and/or mentally) just to spare YOUR feelings is actually very, very selfish on YOUR part.

Hang yourself but leave a suicide note that says "Whoops!"

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS OP
IT
NEVER
E N D S

>Kill a hooker
You'd think someone would do the opposite. Put up fake ads on backpage, then kill he people who show up to fuck "her".

And once you have one high profile case, copy cats will pop up everywhere.