I sell marijuana, coke, mdma, lsd, shrooms and various pharmaceuticals like xanax, klonopin, quetiapine, dilaudid...

I sell marijuana, coke, mdma, lsd, shrooms and various pharmaceuticals like xanax, klonopin, quetiapine, dilaudid, welbutrin, adderal, oxy and a few more. I've been in business for 10 years now and I am looking to expand into the US. If there is any interest I can post secure contact info and we can set up a meeting. I am NOT looking to sell small quantities. Looking to sell in bulk to people with the funds. Based in UK.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p8oxIh5xp_w
youtu.be/PIsNo22DWCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go away cops

Yes I would like 2 number 9s a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, 2 number 45s one with cheese and a large soda. And that was my order from a Burger King and mcdoabetuss

Nope. Try again kid.

That doesn't sound sketchy at all

youtu.be/p8oxIh5xp_w

OK officer, I'll play along...

You are aware that every town in America (even the most rural area) has drug dealers? Why in the flying fuck would anyone want to fuck with you?

Are police in the UK really this homosexual?

People don't get high off of welburtrin... Hello occifer.

This isn't about dealing drugs in poor people quantities. It is about trying to establish a connection with people(s) looking to buy LARGE/BULK quantities (keys). Go to your mutt dealer and leave the thread. Our organization has tried dn before but that is where the actual cops are. I know Sup Forums has users from all walks of life so thought it was worth a shot.

Glow in the dark.

Protonmail?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Guy is seriously desperate for that quota yall

Show us your stash then, legitimate drug dealer.

No just looking to get some connections across the pond to try to expand.

OK officer, I'll keep playing along...

LOL tell me about your bulk coke you sell Britfag? You do realize in America we get coke straight from the source? We also get great weed from California, Colorado, & Washington very easily. Acid & DMT are readily available in bulk from any college town in America. And pharmaceuticals only require a visit to a crooked dr/pill mill. Shrooms grow naturally. I can walk in a cow pasture and pick up a pound of shrooms for free. You have nothing to offer.

I bet your "I've been dealing for 10 years" faggot ass would get shot within 5 minutes of being in America.

Meant MDMA, don't know why my mind went to DMT.

Yes hello this frank jones I have large funds in any currency and bitcoin email me so we can talk I want to buy many pounds of the pills and as many bales of the marijuana flowers or other resins [email protected]

>I bet your "I've been dealing for 10 years" faggot ass would get shot within 5 minutes of being in America.
Probably since you're all so cucked for guns over there. Beauty of it m8 is that we don't really step foot in your shit backwards country. At most fly over, meet some partners, discuss logistics, discuss transpo, shake on it and go our separate ways.

OK officer...

You didn't acknowledge the fact that everything your offering is readily available in America.

>cucked for guns

Well, there's a reason our women don't raped in the streets. Wish I could say the same for you Britfags.

JK, British women deserve it.

Does it make you feel bad knowing that a bunch of idiots on a forum for chinese cartoons blew your cover so hilariously fast?

You're a shitty cop or bobby or whatever you fags are called.

Difference is we employ geneticists, botanists and chemists. We've been to SA, smuggled back coca seed and have been modifying the quality of the high by manipulating genetics and affecting the quality of the plant (and thus product) on the molecular level. Same thing applies to our pot. I guess America has plenty of prescription drugs readily available seeing how sedated the general population is and how your MDs shill for pharma. Can't win em all I guess.

Ugh, did you learn your under cover skills from a movie or something? Those aren't things.

Traps are gay. Sorry. I just wanted to be included.

Hello fellow Sup Forumstards, who wants to buy some drugs?

Bless your heart. You employ total operational awareness, yes?

>being too stupid to know that genetic engineering is a thing and applies very much to drugs derived from plants

I might be interested.
Contact me over youtube comment.
youtu.be/PIsNo22DWCY

We try.

If you are a big businessman in drugs, you'd def know where you can get some contacts and that being definitely not on Sup Forums. You lying piece of shit.

notice that this guy only responds to the user calling him officer

Also, fuck your pot. Dabs are the big thing in America these days.

You jest but exchanging contact info via YouTube comments on obscure videos isn't the most retarded idea I've ever heard.

Yeah, I gotcha, supply a temporary email and I'll contact you.

want me to rate you?

I hate this a lot. Like...that dab thing is so fucking stupid it hurts my mind.