My older brother is was a MARSOC operator for the last right years. Two tours in Afghanistan...

My older brother is was a MARSOC operator for the last right years. Two tours in Afghanistan. He just got home and we were boring splitting a pack of brews. Slowly made it to redpoll conversation, his initiation not mine. Confirmed 9/11, sandy hooker and batman CO as false flags. Confirmed Hollywood films like zero dark 30, lone survivor, and american sniper as intentional propaganda. It really is old money and the Jews. The fall of Rome. NWO. I honest to god wish I was joking.

Seriously please someone screen cap this. Seriously.

bump

threads like these get slide unfortunately

Thank you. I'm going to go to bed. Please guys bump this shit. This is the only place I know on the internet where people might listen or even entertain this.

Oh look it's another "high profile person in super secret agency confirms every shitposters retarded theories without even a single shred of evidence and issues vague warnings about shit that will come to pass, but then when shit doesn't happen no one calls them out on it".

Fuck off back to /x/

Posting on phone I'm six beers deep and it's 5:00am. This is not a drill guys. First time I've ever even posted on this board.

>implying MARSOC means shit
go bury yourself

Post a picture of him operating

post a picture of of your girlfriends tits

why the fuck would an operator have any idea what is going in the highest of government echelons?

really makes you think about that shit

So basically all the stuff we already know

>marsoc
>having access to infomation like that
Marsoc are just glorified force recon marines

What does he think about ruskies?

Israel is the bastard child of russian-american secret broship.

MARSOC disbanded in 2005. Your brother is a valor stealing, lying POG faggot. That is all, carry on.

>mfw the combined IQ of these brothers is below three digits

kek, this

tell him a KBR faggot told him to go an hero and that if he escaped our filipino food poisoners the first time, we'll still get him

>Its creation was announced on 23 November 2005 by US Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld
?

ah yes in the deep dark illuminati conspiracy world, need to know doesnt exist so some muhreen would no doubt be well aware that everything ever is a false flag

and naturally theyd just freely discuss this, the footsoldiers who for some reason know everything about this beyond top secret ebil world government conspiracy, with their random cousins over beers, because thats how top secret conspiracies stay top secret

who would have thought american sniper and its ilk were propaganda? woah! totally took us a top sekrit muhreen to tell us that

>image
holy shit

My dads a high ranking member of NSW and even did some spook spycraft shit at SA1 for awhile. Confirmed 9/11 was Bin Laden, there are no aliums, and its American Jews that profit off of the US's woes, not Israel.
Obama isn't trying to destroy America, he's just a shitty Prez. Only conspiracy he confirmed is that we have spies in almost every high ranking government on the planet.

>implying espionage ever was a conspiracy and not blatant fact
next you're gonna tell me that the american government isnt the only one that spies on its citizens.

Fake and really gay I was in MARSOC and there is no way you'd know about any of this shit, MARSOC is tier 2 special forces and hardly gets any cool missions

go shitpost on /x/ you faggot

American Sniper was propaganda?
Wow, damn... really makes u think...
wtf I hate seals now :(

Brother I mean vice presidents, security councils, law officials. Senators. High ranking.

Shouldn't you be offering your home and computer to some poor refugees Hans?

and here i thought only lowly cashiers and garbagemen sold out for money

sorry im fritz, hans is my brother

What are you talking about? They were just rebranded as Raiders not that long ago.

This, every time.

What's going on with this paragraph? Looks like what happens when you google translate something into another language and then back to English.

SAUDIS DID 9/11

Would be great if the guy is actually from MARSOC and he's just fucking with OP

sorry, its not 20 after, better luck next time cletus

SEALS don't know shit, you know just as much as us

Your CIA handlers execute you after missions to keep things hush hush

nice catch..

Cool clock achmed why dont you consider that there are different timezones

Joe Rogan epitomizes the stereotypical "dago" Italian-American immigrant. Scumbag makes me ashamed to be part Italian.

The only solace I get is by convincing myself there is "slave trash" in every gene pool of Europe, validated by the fat slob white Americans of all backgrounds zooming around on scooters, the men with long beards, the women with probably cunt hair that wraps around to their ass and lower back like a taped skunk.

Fucking degenerate pigs need to be culled.

>Im not a SEAL

opinion discarded

>time zones would cause it to be 20 after in the US and not in Germany
thats how it works, bravo

>Only conspiracy he confirmed is that we have spies in almost every high ranking government on the planet.
HAHAHA HOLY SHIT YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS HAHAHAHAH! What's next, the American government spies on its own people too? lol!

>tier 2
I thought the tier you where in was dependent on the amount of funding you got.

>guy conscripted into german paratrooper unit
>basic training
>comes home at the weekend and talks to his mom
>mom asks what he did
>tells his mom he was doing HALO drops from a tornado bomb shaft at mach 2
>graduation day
>mom goes to company sergeant and asks him how he fucking dares and if he doesn't have a conscience
>sergeant confused
>mom repeats stories that had been told to her
>*sweating recruit*

Also you really needed your brother going to the army in order to realize American Sniper was propaganda?

Thanks I made it myself

kek

True story.

What exactly does a HALO jump mean?

High altitude low opening

Opening your parachute at the smallest possible distance from the ground. If the thought of it sounds crazy, you weren't crazy enough to begin with.

High Altitude Low Oxygen

It is.

Nice flag

Glad you had a few brews with your bro on Memorial Day Weekend.

Enjoy.

However none of what you stated exists outside the standard red pill prescription.

Elements of the Israeli and Saudi Arabian government along with Jewish Neocons in the American government carried out 9/11 as a psy op on the American people to enable the elimination of Saddam Hussein, Israel's enemy.

Anyone who does not see this is a hopeless blue pilled normie.

However, what are we going to do about it?

Tell him he's a good goy

pretty sure its high altitude low orbit

I have family with both Aurora and Denver PD. You're fucking retarded and you're brother is a raging faggot if he actually said all that.

Which I seriously doubt he did.

Screen cap what? You screen cap it. Where's your proof? We all know this shit anyway you wouldn't have to be in the CIA.