ITT: we post patrician tips to help newcomers out

ITT: we post patrician tips to help newcomers out

I'll start

Never use headphones, as they are for idiots. Even the speakers on your laptop replicate a more autheticative sound that resonates with the pitch shifters behind the ear canal.

lol idiot

>let's give patrician tips
>starts with the most retarded statement i've ever heard

"honeypots" are a lie given by lazy morons who dont seed 100% of thier torrents

Skipped biology or just that dumb?

clean your ears

>Never use headphones
Yeah, excuse me while I play music from my shitty phone speakers in public instead of using earphones to keep it to myself.

Then this post doesn't apply to you idiot.

You said never, are there exceptions to "never"?

you use a phone for music thats why

lol k, how do you listen to music on the go?

my laptop

Nice, you sit on the train with your shitty music blaring out because "muh superior quality", I wish I could be as cool as you

>projecting this much
a fucking train?

>Never use headphones
Okay, what about in public?
>I use my laptop
>Without headphones?
Explain yourself you fucking retard

I use my laptop without headphones.
Feeling smart now?

So you just disturb people around you? Great, glad we cleared that up. I'll let your shitty thread die now.

When did I say there were people anywhere around me? On the go doesnt mean in a city or town ffs you are very dense minded trying to probe at any straw.

You're the dense one here. You said "never" use headphones whilst completely ignoring that they have practical uses.

You think Im OP so you are dense buddy.

You argued the point, so it fucking stands

By far the greatest thread I've seen on Sup Forums. You guys are hilarious!

The characteristic warm sound from vinyl records come from scant distortions placed upon them by fingerprints. When people say not to get your fingers on the groove, they don't want that warm sound.

>whilst
go back plebbit

Patrician tries to clue plebs in to audiophile's listening tips and is shit on by autists with no clue. What happened to this board

The patrician manner in which to listen to music is through the belly button, unless one has an outie, in which you reveal your true pleb self.

finally a true Sup Forumstant getting the thread back on track. Anyway, for those using their phone for music listening, because of aliasing (sample rate errors) it is actually preferable to use 96-160 kbps sample rate when streaming music

>what's an open-ear headphone???

dont listen to anything past 100 ad

Listen to music in your car. Not only will it sound better, you will be able to feel it through your ass .

It's just shit. Oil, dust, hair, dust mites. All that shit deforms the groves a bit and gives the sound the audio quality of a well worn VCR tape.

eqs are absolutely essential for the optimal listening experience, bassboost & beats audio being the most important

Only use FLAC audio so as not to experience the effects of lossy audio files
You'll thank me later when the rotational velocidensity never sets in, like it would on MP3 files