archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tumblr

Community College

Really? Or is this sarcastic?
I happen to attend one of those.

I want to blow one of those bitches

>gf

Where do you live? I've met a few by accident and by seeking them out.

Erschreckend

I'm in Seattle. I assume they're everywhere here but I don't get out much

Then get out

is there more?

Nordstrom Rack. They have big lady shoes. Just loiter around like a creep.

That is fucking hilarious. Are you a tranny? I feel like only a transgirl would know that.

Where to? I quit drinking because I was an alcohol

there are no girls with dicks, only guys with tits

also, aren't traps only 2-something % gay?

Yes lol i am. Insider knowledge.

It's honestly hard af to find us. I've met 2 transgirls out in the wild and it's super easy for me to approach them because I am trans.

First was at a trans support meeting (you can't attend)
Second was in the waiting room of my Drs who exclusively treats trans patients (can't just loiter in a Drs office)

Probably a website like OKC or POF is your best bet. I've met most of my partners on websites like that.

Sorry to hear that, I had my own issues with it myself. I'm actually drinking right now lol. I'm assuming you're a straight guy, as in you like women right? If you haven't been with a tranny before, I'm gonna tell you now I can almost promise it's nothing like how you may imagine it. Since you're in seattle the odds of meeting a white tranny should be higher, but it's mostly by chance. Unless you go the hooker route

>If you haven't been with a tranny before, I'm gonna tell you now I can almost promise it's nothing like how you may imagine it

Seconded. When I was talking to guys online before we agreed to go on a date or anything I wouldn't go out with the ones who had never been with a transgirl or at least had a trans friend. I learned fast it can be really bad being someone's first.

What was so bad about it?

Bullshit it was everything I imagined. Fucking liar

Pic related this Hispanic blonde tranny fucked me silly

Kind of a hyperbole, but I feel the guys I hung out with who had never been around a trans person didn't treat me like I was a normal human bean. Like they were walking on egg shells all the time or totally the opposite and just tried to treat me like some submissive whore.

>Like they were walking on egg shells all the time
hmm i wonder why

unicorns user they're fucking unicorns
and even when you find one they sure as hell not interested in you.

People do it all the time when they find out you're trans, it's just especially annoying when someone you're considering courting is doing it. You confront them with something they're never experienced before that challenges all their previously held norms but they don't want to be a dick and offend you but they try so hard not to offend you that it's offensive. It's like they completely forget how they have previously interacted with all other human beans.

>treat you normally
>you freak out because something offended you that a normal person wouldnt know
most of you niggas are crazy like that. cant blame em for walking on egg shells.

I'm not saying that I ever even confronted anyone about it or that it deeply hurt my feelings or anything. But it is slightly hurtful, just makes you feel like you're some sideshow. I imagine midgets probably get the same thing constantly.

Buddy, you're just gonna have to get used to that. When you're a man with tits, walking around town dressed like a girl, people are gonna find it weird. Some guys might be into it, might even like you enough to indulge in your whole "I'm a girl in a boy's body!" delusion, but most people are going to be weirded out by your presence.

It's just a fact of life. Shouldn't become a tranny if you don't have thick skin.

Like I said, it's not tearing me up. I was simply responding to another user's inquiries with my personal experiences.

First off, stop online dating. It's a cesspool of the dating world

And number two, all you can hope for is to meet someone that's decent and likes you for you. Trying to meet dudes specifically looking for trans is not a good idea

>human beans
>human
>beans
WAT

I met my current BF online, he's pretty cool most of the time. It's a good alternative for people who don't get 'out' much.

>Trying to meet dudes specifically looking for trans is not a good idea

It's extremely easy to weed them out even with a short, typed conversation. 99% of chaser fetishists out themselves within 5 min of talking.

?

This is what Sup Forums has become people. Stay really far away from it.

The trash

Try the mental ward of your local hospital.

Wait, so you are actually...wait...WEEDING OUT guys who want to date a tranny? Who do you date then, dudes who actually think you're a grill but "different"? Don't understand

No, just the fetishists. There are a lot of guys who are willing to date transgirls without any other ulterior motive. You know, like normal dating.

I'm just referring to the guys who just want to fuck you once or twice and never speak to you again.

Pretty much to what everyone else does but they level of creeps to normal people who message them is probably way smaller.

Pretty reliable source, sad but true.

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790