Is this even remotely accurate?

is this even remotely accurate?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt3302820/
mediafire.com/download/53rz52ax6utj6xe/Cowspiracy_-_The_Sustainability_Secret_(2014).mp4
theguardian.com/environment/2014/sep/18/world-population-new-study-11bn-2100
youtube.com/watch?v=IEK-R9LxCDc
youtu.be/P0q4o58pKwA?t=59
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're not starving because there isn't enough food in the world, they're starving because they live in a corrupt third world shithole and the infrastructure isn't there to get them food. We grow plenty of food for all the people and animals in the world.

No

There is enough food produced to feed every mouth on Earth as is.

Stupid Vegans being stupid vegans.

No. Niggers have a lot of fertile land but they don't know how to use this gift. If they would move their lazy asses and do something productive they wouldn't starve. Just look at Zimbabwe. Also if they don't have food why are they making so many kids?

STOP FEEDING NIGGERS FFS

YOU DON'T FEED THE MICE IN YOUR GARDEN, YOU MURDER THEM WITH A SHOVEL TO THE HEAD

is he sucking a dick

The majority of land used to graze animals or grow feed for them is unsuitable, uneconomic or completely impossible to use to grow crops for human consumption.

Consider Scotland and New Zealand, where most of the green land is too steep to use modern crop agricultural equipment. Can't use tractors to fallow the land, can't use combine harvesters to reap, and the climate isn't suited for crops anyway.

But cows and sheep can eat the grass and other plants, and humans can eat the cows and sheep.

A major source of feed for pigs is food waste from domestic and commercial sources (ie restaurants).

Only the USA has appreciable levels of animal feed coming directly from fit-for-human-consumption-crops, and that's because the US government pays massive subsidies to corn farmers in the beltway in order to maintain an effective domestic grain industry that would otherwise be out-competed by foreign imports. It's a national security measure that has the effect of providing excess corn, so much of it is fed to cattle instead.

I would ask that person if they have a dog or cat and why they feed it.

It's accurate if you legitimatly belive the world can exist in a hippie-state of perfect equality.

In reality, the world is unfair and a shitty place for alot of people and despite that it could be considered a good thing to help the less fortunate, there is nothing that makes you morally inferior by not doing so

>killing mice with a shovel
but they are so fast and so small, that's some ninja precision shovel stabbing right there

No this person is a grade A moron

The other half is that why the fuck you make babbies if you don't have the food to feed them?

>put waterhose into hole in ground where mice is hiding
>when he come running out
>BLAMO

>ooh boo ooh niggers are too retarded to grow crops or raise cattles, how dare whiteys feed themselves instead of the poor dindu?

Because many animals we eat for meat don't directly compete with our food.
We can't eat grass like cows, so they can eat the grass while we eat the cow.
And not every field is useable for growing crops so you can have cows there

And pigs (to a lesser degree rabbits) can survive completely on waste products.

i will have to try this
germans really are expert at flushing out rats

But I don't have a garden

>growing crops is just le watr and sunshine and soil erosion etc doesn't exist

I thought that was a penis in the thumbnail

They're so starving, they're having a massive population boom.

Wait, it's not? I thought the nigger was drinking animal piss or something straight from its dick.

Wild jungle niggers should go back to practicing cannibalism.

Really makes you think.

Its a very complex series of things which are causing the huger over there. Poor leadership, is one of them.

Let's just say we did what that guy is proposing. They would breed and breed until all the food was consumed and we would be back to where we are now.

It is an awful state of affairs but we are not responsible for it. We didn't cause it and we cannot fix it.

The best thing we can do for them is teach them how to solve these problems. Eventually though some other asshole will see what the other has created and steal it, then run it in to the ground.

Theirs no helping them until they get some basic infrastructure in place.

Then you have to kill the Mice infesting your house or be glad that no niggers feed off your home grown food or whatever

There is enough food right now to feed every human, it is just not distributed evenly.

But: Food production is a main killer of rain forests, related to desertification and a major cause for species extinction.

From an efficiency point of view, feeding animals green matter to eat them is idiotic.
Animals turn only part of the food into meat. Cattle for instance can use up to 20 units of food to produce 1 unit of meat.

So, yes. You can say that eating the amounts of meat we do clearly not a very clever way to feed the population.

whoa...
is owning pets racist? wtf i hate my dog now
poor children....

>stop people from dieing for ove 100 years until exponential population increase overwhelms supply
vs
>let people starve for 100 years until they get their shit together maybe

This is such a bad argument.

Food security would allow for rapid advancement.

She says all this, but does she then do her all to get wealthy and give those profits to African charities?

Once we MAGA, these virtue signaling fucks will have no excuse to not be the change they want to see in the world. We'll all have the chance to be much wealthier, with more to keep, so charities are going to boom. Why doesn't the left want this?

>be German
>mercilessly exterminate mice
>refugees are welcome

You know starvation is nature's way of saying you shouldn't have kids. If you can't feed yourself then you can't feed any kids. Pretty simple.

Op here
Yea i looked at the comments. That crazy vegan is getting pissed off at everyone and being rude at anyone objecting her views. It's insane. No matter how corteous the other person is

Or how about not getting 5-7 kids if you can't feed them as we speak of being irresponsible?

This is a really good argument. Love it

>They would breed and breed until all the food was consumed and we would be back to where we are now.
It'd be probably much worse - they'd start running out of water and wars would erupt to secure access to it, followed by epidemics, rampant rise in crime and finally a complete devastation of a beautiful continent. All this followed by a mass exodus to Europe.

Is it worth commenting? Or is a raid more suitable for this moron?

>is this even remotely accurate?
Preventing idiots who cannot afford to feed children from reproducing is the ONLY solution.

Times of economic or environmental hardship usually take a while to develop and can be seen approaching. A child only takes 9 months to create. The craziest, cruelest, irresponsible and selfish thing people can do is reproduce with knowledge these times are approaching and continue to, during.

The reason people in Africa were and are starving is not because of a lack of opportunity. They could easily grow enough food to feed themselves and generations to come.

Yet because the are incapable or unwilling of the levels of forethought and organization required, they have an average of 6.5 ( SIX POINT FUCKING FIVE ) children per woman even when they can support zero.

The reason there are nigs starving in Africa without reprieve since the end of colonialism is because the increase in size exponentially until they literally starve. Then the food aid comes, more of them are created and the problem only gets bigger.

Africa's population has more than doubled to 1.2 billion in the past 36 years, 400 million in the last 15.

Now someone post that picture of boogaboo fucking his entire zimbamnigger country up to the point of starvation.

When I saw the thumbnail, I thought for sure this was going to be something about how there isn't enough protein in the African diet, and how they're having to rely on human protein synthesis to give their children enough protein through cum, with a little nigger sucking off some male cock (human or otherwise).

hmmmmmmmmmmm......

food must be planted

it doesnt just show up because there is dirt

and it sure doesn't grow if you do nothing but set a few tires on fire after you plant seeds.

They had infrastructure. They destroyed it as soon as the white oppressor left.

>THE WHOLE WORLD IS ONE BIG SOCIETY THAT NEEDS TO COOPERATE
I wish these cunts would fuck off and die.
Only the biggest nations that are actually worth something are on our side, not some worthless shithole.
We still have all sorts of problems in our own countries, but this bitch wants everyone to focus on some irrelevant niggers?
Fuck off.

I just upvoted this.
enjoy your day in the poinker

>le starving African meme

When will this shit die? Africa's population is exploding. By 2100 half the planet will be black. Thank fuck we'll all be dead.

>leave land to natives
>they destroy the flora
>they destroy the fauna
>the destroy the few ancient ruins they have
>they generate literal hells on earth
I can't wait for the pendulum swing tbf
This is ridiculous.
We cannot fall into subhumanity like that, without even trying to genocide the inferiors, just letting them breed until they destroy technological civilisation.
This is unacceptable !

The solution to the Africa problem is harsh but necessary. Like drowning a bag of kittens because they cannot be supported and would only live a life of suffering and death otherwise.

You will certainly lose sleep over it, flashes of innocent life screaming for love and nurturing. I know I cringe even thinking about poor kittens being drowned.. But I understand.

Food and financial aid to African nations incapable of solving their own basic needs, or at least without a stable population, is the worst thing to have happened to the continent in recent history.

We've done a lot for Africa. We have been sending aid and money for decades. The people there are just incapable of taking care of themselves. They squander every single thing given, until they reach the point of killing and eating each other.

Look at American blacks, in the cities they fester in. Those are educated, well-off blacks, and they barely survive, even though we financially support them 100% as they terrorize everyone. Imagine several tiers lower than that, and you have the African negro.

That isn't the reason they are starving (Africans are incompetent farmers, only Europeans know how to actually work the land), but the notion is accurate. We would only need to grow an estimated 10% of what we grow now to feed animals, if we only fed ourselves. Animal agriculture cannot exist in the world anymore, there are too many people, and veganism is the only option for humanity. I'm fine knowing that absolute fools who haven't become vegans yet will just be forced to soon.

This

Totally thought he was sucking a dick

Bitch doesnt understand that if you just dump food aid on them you effectively put all local farmers out of business. They cant compete with free. You just made another hungry mouth to feed.

we try to give food to Africans and warlords steal it

Labgrown meat is already a reality, we just need to engineer a way to scale it to make an industry out of it.
Humans are omnivorous, deal with it.

Isn't that still technically vegan because you haven't hurt any animals

>when you so poor momma aint even got no titty milk
>justniggerthings~

There's more than enough food around the world, corporations own enough fields, even throwing away crops to compete with prices. Lets look it this way: for staving Africa and poverty around the world to exist, they can raise prices and lower diamond prices where they buy them. Are people really that stupid that they think world hunger isn't solved because we can logistically pull it off? We fucking buy in a supermarket food from all over the world, that food flies in, gets transported, logistics aren't a problem. The problem is greed and frankly making people for a fools, after all they aren't trying to not be fools. Rich people won't simply give away they fortune without a fight or because you elected a new idiot into office.

>Animal agriculture cannot exist in the world anymore, there are too many people
imdb.com/title/tt3302820/

mediafire.com/download/53rz52ax6utj6xe/Cowspiracy_-_The_Sustainability_Secret_(2014).mp4

Droughts, wars, corruption (not something unique to the 3rd world) and the only 'pension' they have is to have enough kids that some will survive and look after them in old age - same as 'first world' used to do.

Build more farms.

Depends. The logic is typically

>people are starving
>meat costs 7:1 or 5:1 or whatever number in feed to meat.
>therefore, if we didn't eat meat, we'd have 7x as much feed vs meat

The logic assumes there is a lack of food. There isn't. The issue is that the value starving persons can trade for food is so low it can't cover production or cost of transport.

If we did suddenly live in a vegan world
>a small portion of meat producers would switch into crops
>price of food would reach equilibrium
>starving still cannot afford it
>third world farmers are especially fucked as livestock is a great store of value and emergency funds

Not racist, but pets in 1st world nations consume enormous resources.

These people can't even garden properly, they deserve to fucking starve, its the 21st century
>aint no water idiot
Ain't no irrigation either for when it rains either I guess
>rain in Africa
Idiot shit cultures die from lack of innovation, grow or die, fags

I seriously doubt labgrown meat can be produced efficiently enough to make that viable. I mean, people are welcome to try, but we already have plant-based meat substitutes that are convincing. I admit humans have omnivorous tendencies, and I grab a pack of veggie-burgs at the grocery store now and then, but frankly it's unnecessary, and increasingly impossible to support these kinds of habits. The environmental damage done by animal agriculture is just staggering. I don't bother with "moralist" veganism because I think most people don't care about whether it's right or wrong, but for me, science has won it.

>the only 'pension' they have is to have enough kids that some will survive and look after them in old age
>africa population revised to 6bil by 2100
theguardian.com/environment/2014/sep/18/world-population-new-study-11bn-2100

i had never seen such a deflated titty in my life before.

I would stop world hunger if I could, their goverment is to blame

>hope you enjoyed your fucking bacon and eggs this morning

she blames stuff on people who have nothing to do and cant do anything about world hunger
meanwhile she probably does anything herself to help hungry kids, she probably making that gay facebook post is enough help from her side and not she can enjoy eating thinking shes better than everyoe else

>plant-based meat substitutes that are convincing.
fuck off fag, i'm going to eat meat until the day I die and you and your cuck squad aint gonna stop me, fuck the starving little africans, can't feed em don't breed em

Believe me if I had it my way you omnis would be fucking concentration camps; your lives are shit to me and I'll every single one of you myself, we'll just see if the disease from rotting corpses in your digestive track kills you before I throw the switch on the gas chamber.

youtube.com/watch?v=IEK-R9LxCDc

@

>no more meat production
>no more animals to feed
>food (for animals) demand goes down drastically
>prices go down
>farmers adjust to the oversupply of vegetal food by branching out into non-food production (like ethanol) or quitting farming
food prices can only go so slow, and you can't make food for people who can't pay for it

How did these niggers ever make it this far when they're so terrible at feeding themselves?

They didn't do it by themselves.

underrated post

>muh evil rich people
I hope you're just pretending

>we don't have food

Solution by non-niggers:
>lets collect in quanitites that preserve the stock and produce food
>surpluss of food

Solution by niggers:
>grass and destroy nature like locusts and steal food from other and fuck like rabbits and produce more niggers
>blame everyone else for starving

>commie
>In former commie territory

I thought they killed all of you for everything you did.

The same bitch probably tells homeless people asking for food to fuck off, this is all a big show to get likes and praise OP, don't pay attention to it

yes its very accurate becuase i enjoyed my bacon and eggs this morning

why would we give a fuck about africans, we have our own people that need taking care of i ain't gonna give a fuck about strangers

If you grow food to feed niggers they will just make more niggers until they are starving again.

They starve because they have nigger brains.

youtu.be/P0q4o58pKwA?t=59

This, end of story basically. Even if you Google it all the census and projections are astonished that somehow African populations don't 'stabilize' the way every other population under similar models has.

These deluded faggots have actually begun to believe their own "we are all the same omg don't be racist" bullshit. This is what decades of propaganda in education will do, infect the one field supposedly uncompromising of objectivity.
It's a literal cancer of society.

It was managed in every continent but africa.
Why is that?

if only scientists could somehow genetically engineer food so that it can grow in harsher conditions, require less pesticides to protect it, and provide specific nutrition to combat malnutrition

hmmmm... if only there was a way that european scientists could do this to help combat the largest cause of death in niggers across the world....

somehow... perhaps "genetically modify" the food in some way.... hmmm........................

Yeah, it's not like we didn't have white farmers around there at one time, and everyone had food.

Now?

They killed the white farmers and are starving.

nice 1

Is there some country run by blacks that has ever experienced the kind of rapid advancement you're talking about?

I'm not just being a dick, seriously have not seen any country or even city run by blacks ever progress, only regress. But I don't know everything, tell me.

nigger could feed the world if they werent sub humans

Exactly this.

Why do poor people always have shitton of kids. If you're poor just take one or no kids at all, not 5

A lot of primitive societies are unaware of the reproductive qualities of the human body especially when engaged in copulation.

>germans really are expert at flushing out rats
Unless they're at Tobruk

Hence why Amerilards are getting so fat now they're dragging the moon into a lower orbit.

>Zimbabwe
>Calling it by its nig-name

liberals and lefties feed the hungry africans so they can have a growth in population and create more hunger and then ask for more humanitarian aid

the only way to help africa is to not help at all

A much more reasonable solution would be to send them food laced with drugs that causes sterility or erectile dysfunction. (that would stop the rapes as well)

Its a little sad but they love doing the Ethiopian boredom dance and breed like gophers.

Having children when you can't even feed yourself is what's really insane.

The world doesn't need more africans. There's already a billion of you.

Just fucking pull out once in a while Tyron FFS and stop begging whites to baby sit you. Fucking grow your own food you fucking niggers.

i truly don't think africans know what pulling out is
sexual education is witch-tier over there and i wouldn't be surprised if they thought spirits play a larger part than sperm in the babymaking process.

It would be insult to call this """country""" Rhodesia when its inhabitet by so many niggers who turned granary into desert