CERN

I was making this post in response to a thread that just got deleted because it violated the rules ("Redpill me on CERN"), so I wanted to see your guy's opinion on it and whether or not you think it's a government conspiracy.

Personally I think it's pretty based.
If I lived in Europe I'd try to obtain a job working for them.
It's really pretty amazing what they do.
>inb4 cern shill
I don't get what's with all the conspiracy shit surrounding them. I believe in a lot of conspiracies but people who don't understand scientific development should not criticize it and call it illuminati magic or whatever else they might say.
I'm a Christian and a firm believer in God too. Although I believe you should not question God, it's impossible to not be curious about the fundamental building blocks he uses to create everything. I think what they're doing brings us one step closer to understanding the complexity of God, even though it is one step of a infinite path, since his majesty can not thoroughly be comprehended by man.
They're just people who want to know what we are and why anything exists at all, and why we're sitting on top of a tiny rock in a black nothing full of floating gas balls.

So what do you think Sup Forums? Aliens? NWO?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vUkWrEz0xoY
youtu.be/zaFRKyJFmyM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/String_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You ever play Doom? It's gonna be UAC.

there might be some nigger demons behind it, i don't really know about that sort of stuff anymore, but its probably like a gateway to some other universe

Dat shit is a time machine nigga

Scientists have an unsatiable lust for knowledge, if CERN actually fucks up the earth by causing eartquakes and such then they will continue to use it just to see what happens.

Very dangerous in my opinion.

Physicist checking in, also working at projects FOR cern, not AT cern directly, but visited a few times taking part in experiments for a few weeks.

All this consipracy stuff regarding cern is just shilling and slide threads to make the people look retarded, just like flat earth shit.

>inb4 hurr durr cern cyber department in full damage control

And why do you think that?

UAC shill.

You faggots digging for conspiracy theories in everything is no better than the liberalfags digging for "offensive" remarks everywhere.

I work for a Company that build vital parts for the CERN Particle accelerator, all I can say is these faggots never pay us on time and that the shit we send them is absolutely harmless, we also charge way waaay more than this shit is actually worth.
So actually nobody knows who is jewing who anymore

Can't talk about. Don't wantTo come and kill my ass.

>hello im a robber
>all these conspiracy theories about houses getting robbed is bullshit, please leave your doors unlocked

CERN received international funding from 21 different countries.

Do you really think they're just doing boring University-tier research?

Sounds to me you know maybe like 1% of what goes on at CERN

Plenty of people have posted the earthquake evidence in previous threads.

I think it's goddamn incredible. We can make shit crash into other shit at 99% the speed of light. It's literally the human spirit in one; made by curiosity, goes fast as fuck, causes huge crashes to happen and it's really complicated.

how would it cause an earthquake?

to my knowledge, the energy released by colliding particles is pretty small.

It's only when you get a lot of them colliding that you see sun-tier energy

Nice trips no homo

I think it's goddamn incredible. We can make shit crash into other shit at 99% the speed of light. It's literally the human spirit in one; made by curiosity, goes fast as fuck, causes huge crashes to happen and it's really complicated.

i never played doom. Whats the story behind doom and cern?

>consipracy
>harmless

Shills gonna shill.

Maybe because with the recent plateau of technology it would be wise to fund the organization that can possibly cause a scientific breakthrough fueling business for hundreds of years.

it's not boring University-tier research, it's research that tries to explain that which has never been explained before.

what the fuck is a nucleus? You need a LOT of money to find out.

Portal to hell. Demons coming out. Like I said will kill me if I go into much detail.

The fucking thing only detects particles or some shit, how could that possibly be dangerous?

The only danger is me farting on it and later taking forever to pay their refund.

Please go into detail sir. Why would they open a portal into hell?

I live within walking distance of America's largest particle accelerator. It's way smaller so Ive been on the lookout for tiny satanic shivas but have yet to find any.

I'm no shill... Tell me why they have a statue of the Hindu God shiva in front of the building and 666 in their logo? I understand it's based on. The collider. But don't fucking even try to tell me that's not by design.

BTW if you're a physicist I'm a cowboy astronaut millionaire.

Lucky. How much do they pay you guys? Do you worry constantly about office politics or losing your job? I feel like economic insecurity is getting worse in technical professions in the U.S. right now.

there's no conspiracy here. the odds that the earth will be destroyed by a strangelet or mini black hole are much smaller than the odds of winning the lottery.

i think you're right. so much was invested in it because it really is really the only way to learn more about the universe. rich and powerful people are curious like you and me.

>They're just people who want to know what we are and why anything exists at all

we will never know why anything exists (or, in other words, the solution to the hard problem of consciousness). that "reason" absolutely transcends conception/logic. the fact that something exists is like a transcendental fact (the only such fact)

God knows, and maybe when we exit this dualistic realm, He will reveal it to us.

Wow what are the odds! Someone who works at CERN, how convenient

>circles and lines, hmmm
>well if i just straight up change the number of both of those things it becomes a satanic symbol!

>BTW if you're a physicist I'm a cowboy astronaut millionaire
There's at least a handful of PhD's lurking Sup Forums, so why not a failed mathematician?

just bring nazis back

To bring about the end of days. It's built on town called appolyon in ancient times. As in apollo, the pagan God and one of lucifer's idolatrous disguises. Much like shiva the false God that the so-called atheists at cern worship apparently, look up their cern dance video and see how it ritually symbolizes lucifer and his fall.

That's a lot of loyalty for a non believer.

And why not a cowboy astronaut millionaire check your privilege. Don't hate me cause you ain't me.

CERN is fucking Huge with 21 countrys who work on it.

Keep fucking around and we'll be playing Half-Life for real.

>unironically german

Yeah and why do you think that is? So they can write textbooks about the Higgs Boson? lol...

>To bring about the end of days
So basically Sup Forums bringing THE HAPPENING?

Why would humans or governments want to bring the end of days? Money would be useless to them in the end of days and they would die too.

>thats right goy the god of light and knowledge is the bad guy heh heh
>make sure to donate to israel

You're speaking to the religion that was LITERALLY founded on shouting "the end times cometh!"

They don't need a reason other than satan satan promises of apotheosis satan BIIIIIIIBLE

The answers in this thread crack me up.

I´m a post doc payed by the german research society. A "100% job" meaning I get payed around 2300 a month after taxes (since I work and live mostly in germany, not switzerland).

I still dont get it. Why would people of power want to die?

>I'm a cowboy astronaut millionaire.
Can I borrow cab fare home via paypal?

to understand particle physics

shits interesting, yo

and we don't really understand it. the best explanation is string theory, which is really just a bunch of bullshit that makes the math work

Satan tricked them or something. Why are you asking questions? You some kinda satanist shill?

steinsgate all over again

This existence almost feels like a purgatory, waiting until our time comes in the form of death so we can behold some of the wonders and understanding of how the world works, aside from the math and science that may or may not be arbitrary compared to the way God does it.

LHC operator here. What would you like to know?

El psy congroo

No. I just dont get it. If i was in power why would i give my power?

what is next on the list?

How many evil Shiva 666 dances do you do while running the machine

And youre the same as other people who judge, generalize and categorize other people.

Lucifer is the original liar right? Told eve the first lie "ye shall surely not. Die... Ye shall be as god" these schmucks just still believe the lie.

>I'm gonna be a Trans human God and be immortal and live forever with muh robot body

Yeah no fucking thank you I already want to die as it is because the ruler of this world is Satan. Illuminati secret cabals and masonry all worship Satan knowingly or otherwise through the direct and indirect worship of one's self and idols. So the deceived masses will work for them because they believe in themselves while the people at the tippy top know the truth about Satanic worship.

Satan tricked you into wanting even more power, duh.

Answer is always satan. Satan or demons.

Do you enjoy what you do?
Do you think cern is on the cusp of scientific breakthroughs or has research been dull lately?

>unironically being religious

why?
do you have any reason at all to believe in any of this shit other than because the dumb people before you believed it?

See you at the opera fellas!

What's your education?
How did you get the job?
Do you have a dedicated whiteboard for doodling?

John Titor here AMA

Nah son fuck that I'll just come pick you up. Be outside in five minutes were going to a rodeo tonight.

Also, what happened between 10:30 and 11:30?

Is CERN still recruiting networks engineering students ?

Have you ever been to the year 2000

youtube.com/watch?v=vUkWrEz0xoY

not yet

If I have been crash learning beauty physics theory without working my way up from the bottom- I know I am missing a lot but it all makes more sense starting where I did- should I keep going? Can you check my work even? Also how many hits has beastie got so far? I read about the first- applause

For me at least, I can't comprehend the fact that anything exists. We take existence for granted and just assume that we became to be what we are from chains of evolution resulting from the big bang.
I'm not saying those aren't true. But how did the big bang come to be in the first place? Why does space exist? Why do particles exist? Theoretically speaking, nothing should exist at all.
The fact is that everything is impossible. I don't care if God is a little kid playing with action figures in another universe that happen to be us or if we're microorganisms apart of something much greater and space is the matrix we live in. All I know is that something higher is out there for any of this to be possible.
Why Christianity?
I don't know. It makes sense I guess. Not a fan of organized religion though since it often strays away from the true meaning. Just read the Bible and pray. It's not about how often you go to church. It's about having a relationship with God, the one who made this possible.

ultimately they want to fart in it and see if they can compress it into a tiny solid shit particle.

If you're not doing the math, you're not doing physics.

youtu.be/zaFRKyJFmyM

sounds gay as fuck

Just a big waste of money to funnel taxpayer dollars and create jobs for "researchers."

If there is any fruit hoped for out of it, it might be to make weapons technology, not to suppress other nations, but to suppress the population in the global Jewish slave world.

I keked

This whole obsession with CERN seems to be based more or less completely on the fact that the theories behind the experiments (in detail) are too difficult to grasp for the average infowarrior.

sounds like a company i'd really fit into

It discovered the Higs boson and proved string theory.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/String_theory

There seems to be a lot of confusion as to what CERN does with their particle collider. Im gonna explain it to my fellow americans, its like nascar except the cars are tiny little particles going extremely fast over a long ass track. Then you go for a demolition derby finale by crashing those bitches into each other. But since its so tiny of a derby nothing significant happens, unless your'e an egghead who cares about data.

Hopefully one day you'll wake up and have an epiphany that will make you realize you're here for a reason. There's no point in not spending one day of your life looking into it other than scratching the surface of the bullshit that jews and reddit put out there to purposely make it look like a waste of time.

Satanist shill, go open your portal to hell somewhere else

thanks m8!

Earthquakes release more energy than the LHC uses by a few orders of magnitude

I do the math baby- I go along and work back- I knew the basics and the symbols- when I came across quantum everything clicked and I have been pretty into it- it is fun- I also like the language and motion of certain theory- like when I see something being worked out in front knowing what it must have been like for the architect when it was seen for the first time-

Why are you trying to recreate DOOM

>University tier

They are by definition doing university tier shit, my old uni built one of their detectors, I think it was the ALICE one.

Thanks for clearing that up. Thought they were creating a black hole parallel universe portal to summon lizard people to earth.

>Town called Appolyon

In fucking Switzerland aye?

Bitchin new carrier bro- what is the main pad coated with again? I can't believe ballooning is a thing still-

They already did that. The lizard people are called feminists.

Wew

I'm a cashier at Tipico. Ask me anything.

Why is gravity weaker than the other powers of the universe?

Because real madrid is going to lose today. No champions league for them this year.

It's all fun and games but, lets look at the facts

Why put fucking Shiva or some shit in front of a building? Why, fucking why?

also

Why do the dance inside cern put it on youtube? OBVIOUSLY pointing to opening a portal or some shit

I could argue about logo saying its some lunatic conspiracy but these two above say it all

Its happening

If you wanted to open a portal to hell by dancing...
would you really film it and put it on youtube?
Particle physics isn't that easy, so you would think they'd be smart enough to not do that shit.

They literally bang rocks together and see what happends, that's all they do.

Very small rocks at very high velocities. It ain't going to kill you, niggers.

It's not the dance opening portal, its the context of the video

Why would they do the Shiva bs dance inside CERN? They are hinting something
>look guys we are doing crazy evil shit here and nobody cares

And the statue of "The Destroyer"? Why would you want to put a statue of evil god before facility?