What the fuck is this you dumb cunts...

What the fuck is this you dumb cunts? You literally have a dedicated camera following the defensive back line in real-time, to the point where you are able to go to the camera crew and editing crew and show us the offside SECONDS after it happens on instant replay.
And nothing is done? You let this happen in a knockout game for the most important club competition in the world?
What the fuck is wrong with you?

it all happened too fast, this ronaldo playes is as fast as a lightning, you can't possibly blame the ref here, he's only human

Why not have video reviews, you dumb eurocucks

(((people))) think it slows down the (((game)))

Even if they do implement this, refball would still exist, look at the NBA and NFL

You could at least reduce the amount of refball.

Look at the scoreline, it didn't matter.

Kek

It absolutely mattered. Bayern started pushing up after that goal because they had nothing to lose

No ref in the NBA or NFL has the gravity of power a soccer ref does

a game can be hard fought and 0-0 in the 90th minute, if someone flops in the box and the ref is feeling it he can go ahead and set up a penalty and insta-win for the lucky team

I want to turn off my TV every time I see an expert pundit using this shitty excuse.

reminder that this is the correct frame. ronaldo checks back onside

99% of povertyball leagues cant afford the technology and fifa wants the rules to be the same for everybody at every level.
they try to hide the fact that they are poorfucks by saying it >slows down the game

He is still offsides.

he's what? I'm sorry, please speak english

What did you type? I cannot read sentences with improper grammar. Work on your capitalization and punctuation.

>Australia's understanding of the rules
Stick to gridiron

Lel. There is offside by Lees un the own goal play. With vídeo review the match ends 1-1. gg no re

>2017
>still watching sawker

this definitely needs to be moved to /asp/ this """"sport"""" is man drama tier

how about the bullshit offside on Lewa? he'd have been 1 on 1 with >navas

Goddamn the reffing in yuroball is atrocious

UEFA and Fifa make most of their money from manipulating games like this.

Video reviews would cut off this profitable revenue stream.

Nice editing, but he is still off-side...

Another "correct" frame..

FIFA is retarded

Bayern gets a penalty that doesn't exist at home.
Bayern gets a very doubtful penalty in Madrid.
Ramos' owngoal was invalid due to offside.
Vidalshould have been sent off many times before.

Did Real get offside goals? Yes.
Should Casemiro have been sent off? Probably.
But, did Bayern shoot a total of two times on target during 120 minutes? Yes.
Was Neuer Bayern's best player bith matches? Yes.

It's pathetic that a team like Bayern cries about refball when it's one of the biggest clubs in the world and recieves help from refs regularly. Real was the better team both matches and deserved to kick out the Germans.

fuck this semen slurping "sport".
I'm done with it till the Dortmund game.

hahhaha all the buyern crybabies.
one time the ref doesn't support you and buyern falls apart.
the last years the ref was on your side in important games, you are too used to it.

>It's pathetic that a team like Bayern cries about refball when it's one of the biggest clubs in the world and recieves help from refs regularly.

yes, this is typical buyern behavior.

>b-b-but muh beautiful game

At this point, it's intentionally being held back so you can rig it much more easily. This sports has become an absolute embarrassment when compared to other sports that embraced the technology.

it can't be serious that at least 4 games in the knock outs of the Champions League were decided by wrong referee decisions...

- Real Madrid vs Bayern: at leat one offside goal by Ronaldo
- Atletico Madrid vs Leicester: no penalty because the foul was outside the box (Result: 1-0)
- Dortmund vs Monaco: offside goal by Mbappé (Result: 2-3)
- Barca vs PSG: the whole thing was a farce by the worst german refereee

Buyern finally got a taste of their own medicine.
If you still believe that football is not rigged you must be completely braindead.

one time the buyern gets disadvantaged,

>3 buyern players insulted the ref after the game in the ref cabinet

haha stay classy buyern.

I would laugh so hard if Dortmund manages to advance. I would send Hummels a collage of ebin spurdos.

>the police had to intervene

ribery the guy that had insane luck with refs wrote
>one year hard work.thanks ref. bravoooo

hahahaha

uefa already said no disciplinary measure.
now talking about fair play and buyern bonus.

players insult the ref AFTER the game in the REF ROOM and they are not punished for that.

>this one Dortmund shareholder trying to stir shit
Sad!

>offsides

has Ben Hayward killed himself yet? i know he went insane after barcas malaga game, completely ignoring the barca refball, but this mustve sent him over the edge

nba ref has way more power

To be fair, the Madrid vs Bayern knockout would have finished with Real Madrid ahead anyway if there had been a competent ref. Vidal and Casemiro would have been sent off at the beginning of the game, the 2nd Bayern goal would have been disallowed (1st one was a penalty, cry me a river Roncero) and the final 1-1 takes Madrid to the semis. The ridiculous refball only started when Vidal was sent off in min 85.

Atlético - Leicester and BVB - Monaco were plagued with bad refs, but the result was fair as well. The Atlético penalty in the 1st leg was bullshit, but they were also robbed of a clear penalty in both legs. Monaco were clearly superior to BVB and should have scored more.

There is a difference between stealing games and stealing whole qualifications, which happened to PSG.