POL WORSHIPS A LITERAL KIKE FAGGOT

You cannot make this shit up! How long before Sup Forums is worshipping a literal cuckold?

Enemy of my enemy is my (temporary) ally...

OP is gay

>Sup Forums laughs at the antics of a retarded homosexual jester
"WTF YOU ARE LITERALLY WORSHIPING A HOMOSEXUAL! YOU ARE LITERALLY CONSTRUCTING A DILDO ALTAR TO A KIKE QUEERMO!"
wtf I hate faggots now
I am now a #ShapiroMissile

Milo is quite handsome to be honest and not a cuck. I'm not gay (only went through a gay phase in middle school) but I would make love with him.

Trips of Tatras have spoken

i have bad news for you. you are a cuck

He wrecks sjws and feminists on a level Sup Forums can only dream of.

Stay salty m8.

>Really makes you think...
>Hmmmm...
>BLACKED/interracial/racemixing/cuck/BBC posting
>Sup Forums worships a literal kike faggot/Milo posting
>what did he mean by this
>Sup Forums BTFO
>Sup Forums will defend this

90% of the threads/posts on here lately, and shit that needs to be purged from this board forever. What am I missing?

ALSO

This is (at least) the second time Australia has posted this same exact thread in the last 2 hours and this shit is on here word for word every single day:

literal fag kike

>this autism
Aren't you embarrassed to admit you spend this much time on Sup Forums?

Sweden back at it again

its fucking laughable just how much Sup Forums has bent over into a basic bitch alt-conservative position. They also tell themselves that it's all an elaborate genius machiavellian manipulation to get into power when someone points out inconsistencies and all the cuck positions that Trump has taken.

>a fucking yid.
>they believes there's such a thing as a good jew
a cock sucking yid at that. I saw a potato nigger start a thread about this earlier and the amount of rationalization was mind boggling. There is a numerous segment of users who post on Sup Forums that support this kike.

He's like an inferior version of Benji.

DEBATE WHEN

Again this thread? For fuck sake. At least provide proofs for Milo being a Jew.

FOUND HIM. HE'S HERE. WE FOUND THE YID.

>(only went through a gay phase in middle school)

You are still gay.

On the "Another Jew" Rubin Report

In March 2016 on The Rubin Report, Yiannopoulos explained that pointing out statistics is not anti-Semitic. He said, in part, "...the Jews run everything; well, we do. The Jews run all the banks; well, we do. The Jews run the media; well, we do… It’s a fact, this is not in debate. It’s a statistical fact... Jews run most of the banks; Jews completely dominate the media; Jews are vastly disproportionately represented in all of these professions. That's just a fact. It’s not anti-Semitic to point out statistics... It's not anti-Semitic to point out that these things are true."

>well we do

Religiously he's a Christian but ethnically (mother) Jewish. He openly admits this pretty often, it's not really considered bad by the alt-right anymore.

No, he's a self proclaim faggot and yid. You're the ultimate sheep if you listen to this kike.

pot and kettle, ´´Stralia. I am just at this point more impressed than annoyed at your tenacity.

>rationalizing this hard

Milo is just profiting off of the ever-increasing demographic of "right wing extremists." It's a business move, nothing more.

Just like Alex Jones and Stefan Molyneux are day by day sounding more Sup Forumsish, for lack of a better word.

You're correct. He's like any other yid, he's disingenuous opportunist looking to make money. Many people have taken his bait hook, line, and sinker.

He can't change being a kike faggot, but he has chosen not to eat politically correct bullshit. I also am fond of Blaire White.

How easily you were tricked. Do you not understand that he is a KIKE?

Do they not read in Norway?

Not really. He is funny and it's fun to convince him to do shit, but he gets on our nerves. He tries to be the gay Gordon Ramsay.

It's pathetic how easily jews can manipulate goy deadshits. So sick of seeing this kike on here.