W R O L R O L L

W R O L R O L L

A solar flare has just gone off, plunging the world into darkness. The niggers start chimping out and you're miles away from home. Just then a pack of pavement apes spot you and start running towards you to get them some gibs. You see a cop car stranded on the side of the street. You pop the trunk. Roll last two digits to see what weapon you find inside. Will you survive?

fuck those spear chuckers i have a.....

fitting for how screwed i am

roll

Rollo

OP got a mutha fuckin minigun. Goin HAM!!! This shit ends today!!!

kek a butterknife.. Good luck user

I like this thread

fyi. If you roll bear grylls he'll quickly try to suck you off and immediately run away at the sight of danger. Probably the worst rar you can get

rollll

thanks user. Write me a love note with that pen you grabbed out of the trunk

I'm confused, never used suck a weapon.

NORMIES REEEEEE

put pen in neghole

No survivors, not even my self

roll

user goes into a white rage beating his attackers into a rose colored gelatinous pulp. He decides to end it all and frantically tries to use his tennis racket to slit his wrists to no avail.

roll

Not only am I going to survive, I'm going to look classy as fuck doing it. Thank you, crooked cop car! (possibly from the prohibition era)

Leave my "weapon" where I found it and proceed to run the shit skins over.

rol

meme

Obviously drunk. user forgets a solar flare renders all newer vehicles useless. He tosses his P90 back in the drunk and hops in the drivers seat to run the fuckers over... Just as he realizes his mistake the pack of Dindus close in on him and start digging into his flesh in search of gold

nigger

give me nigger slayer

re rol

i won

user is indeed the meme of all memes. He will go down in history as the most badass survivor. The wandering stranger with a blunderbuss

Fuck it. Let's see.

Fuck that shit. Me and my tommy gun are going to loot that P90 for when we need to sneak out of this shithole. See you at the extraction zone!

user pops the trunk and finds all the things at his disposal. The ghetto shall be cleansed

roll

Nonchalantly user swaggers over to the trunk and pops it open. He lights a cigarette and slides a polished set of knuckle dusters onto his fingers "Lets do this you filthy apes" .

I'm gay

SHIT, WHERE'S MY BIKE!?

At that very moment user has an epiphany "I'm gay" he mutters to himself as he pulls a Baguette loaf from the trunk. He stands there for a moment and begins to sob. He slinks against the cop car and sits on the ground eating his baguette. user will die this day

Is this cop car actually a plane?

rawl

nigger please i always survive

Roll

user road into town on a bike but he'll be taking over detroit in style in his EMP proof AIDA Warthog.

*BRRRRRRrrrrppppppppppp*

Insert bullshit here

Indeed the Gods do smile on user. He reaches in the trunk and pulls out a SA80 bullpup rifle.. He will survive this day

Damn

user pulls out a bow and arrows from the trunk. He looks at them with disdain. He's too lazy to use them. The niggers loop a tire around his neck and set him on fire

roll

user pulls out a nail gun loaded with nails. He'll have to get in close. But this'll do some serious damage if the shots are placed right. user Fought like a champ. But it's unknown if he survived

Get fucked

ROLL!!!

roll me a blunt

rp[;

user has had enough. He grabs the only thing in the trunk, a pen and charges at his attackers. He goes full blown Joe pesci on their asses stabbing at their eyes and Juggular veins. Within minutes they all lay dead or dying on the ground. user covered in blood, his eyes wild with adrenaline. user sure as shit survived this day

Lets try again

Rolling for nudes

roll

rolling

user reaches in and pulls out a power drill. High as fuck he starts contemplating what exactly makes a power drill work. And how does the battery charge. "Electricity is fuckin crazy bro" He thinks to himself. Forgetting about his predicament the dindus close in and tear him to shreads

Yes

Rolll

rolo

Let'em Roll

user pulls out a Cricket bat. "Nice!" he thinks to himself. But all the excitement got to him and with his adiction to Jerking off he decides to get one last fap in before the fight. He dies a slow painful death with his dick in his hands

I Want To Die.

Rollll

the see me rollin

Roll

Hghg

Roll

user just closes the trunk leaving the Nunchucks in there. He hangs his head and sighs. He's had enough and decides to end it all this day. The pack of wild nignogs stomp him to death

the cop car should be enough to scare the niggers

come on lucky minigun!

user pops the trunk and pulls out a sawed off shotgun. He starts singing "they see me rollin" as he loads up the buckshot. *POW POW* he lets loose as he swaggers towards his attackers. He got one. The others ran off knowing they stood no chance

user pops the trunk and sees all the things at his disposal. user will live this day.. In style

user mumbles under his breathe "Cmon minigun, cmon minigun". There is a pen... user makes his last stand and fights like a champ. Its not known if user survived this encounter.

Two single digits

rolling for my friend. Hope he makes it, too!

rollin'

user pulls out an old battlehardened M1 Garand and loads her up with a clip. * POw POW POW POW POW PuhTING* All his attackers fall dead to the ground. He slings the rifle over his shoulder and lights a cig. user lives this day. Like a baws

Well...

user goes at his attackers with the weapon he found while his buddy throws his flame thrower on his back and starts going to town on the surrounding buildings. Theyve decided to clean up the neighborhood once and for all, laying claim to it as their own

Roll

user grabs the tazer from the trunk and stops out his cigarette. "Well..." he says just before charging at the pack like a madman. user tazes the shit out of them and curbstomps one. They freak out and run. user used crazy to his advantage and survived

Roll

Roll

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT NIGGERS

user quickly pulls an SA80 bullpup from the trunk and starts unloading taking down his attackers and then turning his aim at any and all movement laughing maniacally like a psychopath only stopping to reload. user went HAM and has survived claiming the neighborhood as his own

Here I am to save the day with my trusty _____.

roll

Roll

roll

yes

k

user catches a glimpse out of the corner of his eye of a battle tank with the hatch open. He jumps in and starts it up. Luckily his thousands of hours in first person shoots taught him enough that he throws the tank in gear aiming its guns at his attackers and unloads. user rolled through that neighborhood clearing it out in a matter of hours that day. He is now the warlord of that district

Roll

Rollin for safety

rolling

Let's roll an effective nigg killer