Post your classic/favorite fingerbox set

Post your classic/favorite fingerbox set

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=finger box
biltmoreloanandjewelry.com/blog/get-a-loan-with-art-as-collateral-in-these-3-easy-steps/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my grandpa had one that looked very similar to those. yours, OP?

Mine got stolen unfortunately. Guess who stole them?

Hand me downs

Did you inherit that or what

Older brother of mine

Have you had them serviced / cleaned? You need to maintain them well if you want them to hold their value

awesome man. hold on to those and pass them on....or sell them in a decade or so and put your grandkids through college. those classic pine Ayos will do VERY well at auction.

I'm guessing it was a "friend"?

I've always preferred these types, nostalgia I guess.

No way... I have those exact ones but I didn't know there was a box of them. Must be valuable?

Yeah my bf. since he and I shared hobbies I thought it’d be alright but nope boy was I wrong.

What's a finger box?

The fuck is a fingerbox?

not a fan but when i was younger i had one with this face stamped, i did it myself

lmgtfy.com/?q=finger box

that son of a bitch

> (OP)
>The fuck is a fingerbox?

Shut the fuck up this joke is so old. Oh ha ha ha, I never had a fingerbox as a kid get the fuck out of here.

its that thing people act like they know about on Sup Forums to trick newfags like you.
it doesn't exist, and these threads are stupid

OP is just showing the image of a set that was featured on PBS "Antiques Roadshow" in Santa Monica a couple of years ago. It's about at the 45 min mark in the video you can see online. Right after Lee Keno talks about the $500k Connecticut high-boy that someone brought to the Roadshow.

never had one, my dad had dozens

Three holes? Boy, in my day I had a single hole and that was enough. Bitches be crazy today. Whats next, a box with five for your whole damn hand?

>
>its that thing people act like they know about on Sup Forums to trick newfags like you.
>it doesn't exist, and these threads are stupid

literally one post about yours faggot. The "fingerboxes aren't real" meme needs to go along with you newfag.

fingerbox much?
8-hole is actually pretty standard for competition, any more is just for fun. fingerboxing by yourself is pathetic gotta have teams

Handboxing is my fetish, though.

I doubt anyone here was even alive for the 6 nanoseconds when this was first funny

You're getting older man there are finger boxes with 15 holes.

>trying this hard

Autistic people have trouble with "funny".

I’ve been wondering if the local credit union will get me a loan? This guy is selling a 1923 dundymuffin fingerbox deluxe set for $2k.(apparently unused but that’s questionable)

>t. can't afford a good fingerbox

Look who's talking. Please leave with you and your shitty meme.

What kind of job so you have that you need a loan for 2k$?

You stupid fucking newfag son of a bitch

Why is that mans hand so shaky? Poor fingering technique right their.

Fuck you, faggot.

> (You)
>fingerbox much?
>8-hole is actually pretty standard for competition, any more is just for fun. fingerboxing by yourself is pathetic gotta have teams

>tfw young punk tells you how to finger box

Listen pal, I've been into this for thirty years, since when a knuckle box and public boxing was strictly avoided. Fingerboxing was for when a gentleman got a certain urge and needed to contain himself in solitude with a small, modest box.

I'm not judging the increased popularity of fingerboxing, or public and multiple team fingerboxing, or even "Elbowing" which I don't even understand. I commend the new generation for accepting and opening up fingerboxing.

But if you ask this old dog, I'll take my private, dirty, single fingerbox to get my fix any day :)

>m-must not b-break character
>m-must preserve the fingerbox hoax

Subway

This is who I use when I am interested in purchasing rare fingerboxes:
biltmoreloanandjewelry.com/blog/get-a-loan-with-art-as-collateral-in-these-3-easy-steps/

Sorry to pull you away from your exciting stroking homo matchup from a "WWYD" thread, Chico.

yep I remember that. someone had a high gloss "Old Vermont" in that episode as well.. crazy

> (You)
>>trying this hard

"I don't like this flavor of punch, so I'll do the whole party a favor by shitting in it. There, that was much better than minding my own fucking business."

you can get them on shapeways now. But only 12 cm.

found the poorfag kek

>
>Why is that mans hand so shaky? Poor fingering technique right their.

Man, I dunno, I would probably fuck up my technique if I had a professional photographer all up in my shit.

>m...must be a fag...got
>c...can't stop being a fa...ggot

Technique isn't quite as important anymore; Some of these more modern models are pretty interesting, they've started making fingerboxes with bigger holes for people with bigger hands, and out of softer, more flexible materials for people with tremors.

Fucking resin manufacturers are ruining the market.

mmm yea give me all your salt

Is this the new ResiCo 701b? It looks like a piece of minimalist art.

Fuck you, faggot.

You must have been at the Sloan Kettering event, too. Remember Millspaugh's posit that fingerbox therapy combined with medical marijuana reduced "flinch-finger" cases by 80%. While we are just on the cusp of more therapeutic fingerbox breakthroughs we mustn't forget the people who got us to this point in time.

Risky link.

>
>Is this the new ResiCo 701b? It looks like a piece of minimalist art.

So close! Very good instinct here- this is actually the original hand crafter porcelain original designed by Miguel Frattori in Spanish Catalonia that was licensed by ReiCo for the 701b design. While sometimes frowned on in the art and collector circles of fingerbox collecting, this is quite common in the fashion world. Designers will put out an "economy" line of their own clothes for store branding (Macy's, Kohls, Target, etc.) to pre-empt Chinese knock off imports cutting the bottom out of their industry.

Ah, I love the beauty of finger boxes. For medical help, relaxation or fun.

I miss old Sup Forums

PEOPLE KEEP TALKING ABOUT FINGER BOXES, YET NO ONE WILL TELL ME WHAT THEY ARE! FUCK!

oldfag fidget spinners

>PEOPLE KEEP TALKING ABOUT FINGER BOXES, YET NO ONE WILL TELL ME WHAT THEY ARE! FUCK!

Sigh. Fingerboxing is rich in culture, history, art and the enhancement of human kind. How can I sum up a Michaleango painting, or the Mona Lisa, or a totally radical laser light show at a Journey cover band show with only a few words?

In short, a finger box is (usually) a box of many different possible material, in which one (or more)(or multiple combined sets of boxes) inserts their finger into a hole(holes) for the curious sensory experience contained inside.

I find nothing more comforting or satisfying.

What if i put my penis inside?

The hole usually isn't big enough for a penis to fit, though I'm sure yours would.

>t. Asians

I get what you mean. I don't think I'd be able to fingerbox with a camera around me. Hell, I still have trouble doing it in front of people.

You guys are talking about ResiCo? I heard they're in the process of designing a multi-way fingerbox. Holes on more than one side with two handed capabilities; all in a single box. The future is bright, my friends.