Let's talk about why this is the worst sport in the world

let's talk about why this is the worst sport in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_attendance_figures_at_domestic_professional_sports_leagues
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best athletes in the world play basketball.

While we're at it Australia, you're lucky our huge black people are occupied with football/basketball, it'd probably take us a couple years to cuck you in rugby.

>laughing stock of rugby league walks straight into an NFL side without even knowing the rules of the game and beating out tens of thousands of huge black people that dedicated their life to the ""sport""

lmoa

It will always have competition with soccer for that title
Which is funny because they're pretty much complete opposites, and yet are equal in shittiness

>out of the NFL as well after being unable to make it on the worst team in the league that also had 30 extra spots due to sudden retirements
i assure you he's the laughingstock everywhere

too bad your "huge black men" weren't good enough to get in ahead of him

>Average NBA """athlete"""

>huge black people
Why are Americans so obsessed with african men and their virility?

Fun fact. A washed out white boy college basketball tried out for the AFL (Australia's biggest sport) for a laugh, made the team, and unlike publicity stunt Hayne, has actually kept his place.

>After playing well in the opening two games of the 2016 VFL season,[12] he made his AFL debut on 25 April 2016 in the annual Anzac Day clash against Essendon. Within the first 80 seconds of the match he took his first mark and scored the game's first goal with his first kick in the AFL.[13]

Nothing to see here. Amerigod who couldn't cut in a real sport dominates some meme foreigner sport in his first try.

KEK
E E
KEK

why do i think of tidus looking at that picture
i know the yellow is helping but that cant be it

>Australia's biggest sport
kek no it isn't

basketball and AFL require completely different skillsets too, it makes sense that he'd be better suited to one than the other. AFL isn't a good sport either

It has 4th highest per game average of any sports league in the world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_attendance_figures_at_domestic_professional_sports_leagues

Brings in the most revenue out of all your sports.While the aggregated ratings figures are well reported, with the AFL generating a national average audience of 4.1 million and NRL 3.7 million,

And an AMERIGOD, who only played the sport for like month, is a solid contributor to his team.

>SINCE announcing himself to Australian fans with a stunning debut performance on Anzac Day against Essendon, American Mason Cox has kept on impressing for Collingwood.

Nothing was written like about Hayne. He was laughingstock from the first game on.

:( im really sorry buddy

You mean the best? The sport is growing more than any other here the past 5 years

How can Australia ever recover?

This goofy looking muthafucka walked into their biggest sport (a sport Aussies have said Americans couldn't handle. I've been on here that long) and styled on niggas his first try.

>Hi I'm Steve-O and this is AFL!

>bundes makes more than la liga
fucking what

If NBA games were as long as college games, then we'd all be happy. Nobody wants to look at that cunt Spike Lee for four whole quarters

australia btfo

Stop watching the Knicks

because international cricket doesn't have a sports league
half the country play NRL, the other half play AFL. Cricket is the only game that's played across the entire country and is larger than AFL by every metric

don't try to pretend you know more about my country than I do you retarded fuck

you know he's only played 12 games in 2 years right?

Black people, black culture, flopping, free throws, biased refereeing, selfish play, etc.

It isn't the worst sports but it has some weak points, even more in the NBA (they balance that with more athletic players than other leagues)

Cricket or baseball are objectively worse and more boring

furpuck fans always extra salty this time of year

Scoring is so easy and fast that it's ultimately meaningless until the last couple seconds

>muh spectacles

t. brainlet

The "spectacular" aspect of the NBA is the worst part about this sport

In the USA they let stars break the rules for the sake of show, that doesn't happen in FIBA

t. brainlet

>baseball
"Yes"
>cricket
"No"

Nice argument there mate, you sure told me!

>start shit
>get told
>start "pretending" to be retarded
fucking aussies man

Massive refball, refs betting on games, refs being attentionwhore "personalities" like Joey Crawford, big city bias, constant stoppages in play, rampant flopping, blatant rigging for shekels, very little parity, a current focus on meme chucking over fundamentals and athleticism, and an idiotic culture glorifying the individual and stars over the success of the team

>people in this thread keep saying "durr how is it the worst itz sooo popular!!"

basketball was once good but it's gotten shittier as time goes on

t. brainlet

>"get told"
lmao kek

who the fuck uses "told" like that anymore

it's like it's the fucking early 2000s

Lel Liga is corrupt as shit, all the money that goes there gets sucked into a blackhole inside the pockets of a higher-up. It's the same reason our football league makes less money than the Japanese baseball league even though football is a huge deal here, our only sport and we have dozens of millions more people.

just got told lads

>start shit
>get told
>start samefagging and shitposting so the thread gets deleted

t. brainlet

This will be the first time I've accussed someone of this, but what are you 19 or something mate?