Virgin faggot here

Virgin faggot here.

Does getting a blow-job feel the same as masturbating?

hell nah

lmao no

Of course not you fucking idiot

No, theres no dick going down your throat when you only have to hack him off.

Lol this guy

Yeah, totally identical. Mouths and hands have the exact same consistency after all.

underage b&

It’s the difference between a KIA and a Lamborghini. They’re both cars, but one is far superior.

its different. it feels really good but i have never been able to cum from a blowjob wheras i can fap and cum in like 30 seconds.

Someone's never had a decent blowjob.

Its like bags of sand

Hey OP I know a girl on kik who will send nudes i know you must be a lonely faggot

It is many magnitudes better, you poor soul.

What a nightmare

Way different, with hands u feel your bones but with a bj it feels like a nice wet suction cup

Blowjob isn't that great. Actually who sex thing is overrated.

Depends on if the girl actually sucks or just moves her mouth on the dick. Ex had a bad jaw and never actually sucked. It sucked. Ha.

whole*

Hell, even a handjob doesn't feel the same as masturbating. Whenever it's someone else doing something to you, it feels different than doing it to yourself. Try tickling yourself vs. someone else tickling you. Try rubbing your shoulders vs someone giving you a massage. It's pretty much the same sort of thing, the stimulation feels very different when you're not the one causing it.

A good bj can be the best feeling in the world, a bad bj can be blah. A really bad bj can hurt like hell

Bullshit, this is just chad propaganda.

OP, don't give in. Just keep loving your hand and become a wizard, they don't want you to have that power because they succumbed to their urges and they want you to fail too.

You masturbate too much.

>this
Got excited for my first handjob, it was like jacking myself off but much worse.
Got excited for my first blowjob, felt ok, but not as good as jacking off.
Got excited for sex, the big one. Not great either, it feels like jerking off wearing a wet glove.

Don't over-hype everything, kids.

Probably fucked retard teenagers only, best sex is with milfs

That's because all you care about it how it makes your penis feel.

Never received a blowjob before (not virgin, the only girl I've ever been with wasn't into them) but I tried that grapefruit shit from that one video that black lady made and that feels as close to a blowjob as I'd imagine. Also I'm 17 my birthdays in January ban me mods.

damn user what the fuck kind of question even is that? Is your hand the same as someone elses' mouth? Fuck no

the best orgasms i ever had was with prostate stimulation, my girl is into that she suck my dick while she fuck me with a 8" dildo is amazing!

Faggot.

Fuck no you retard. Feels 1000x better.

You're either gonna hate the blowjob or you're gonna fucking love it.

If she don't know how to suck and uses her teeth... All you'll feel is pain and you want it over asap.

If she a real dick sucker, best orgasm in your life

gently guide her motions verbally at first and then physically if you must.

if this don't work you've very probably death gripped your cock into the oblivion of unfeelingness.

It is so, so much better.

This. Have had quite the range, some girls can make you want to nut down their throats, some make you want to just pull their head off and hit it from the back.

In few words, no.

lol an hero

blowjobs can be fucking awesome but they can also be shit. depends on who does it

No, and the feeling is different from girl to girl, some are even pretty bad at it

Yeah right, nothing beats good 'ol meat beat down.