Who here doesn't even like the albums in their chart?

who here doesn't even like the albums in their chart?

not me, that's for certain

idk I've never heard most of them

glad to know i'm not alone

This also

There's a few I put in place of actual picks, I still like them but I know I'd get dismissed or shit on for actually putting on what I really want to.

pleb mentality

i eventually stopped caring and my chart is solely personal enjoyment. i have some no-name bandcamp album with a bunch of screaming trannies in my top 10. just put what you want family

i hate trannies

who cares

This is why I don't participate in chart threads/rym/last.fm threads
I am just too pleb

If I was honest, this would be my chart.

I have been here for seven years.

How and why you make non honest charts are you retarded?

are people in this thread autistic? why tf would you make a chart with stuff you don't listen to?

I usually try to pick the "more patrician" albums that I somewhat enjoy, abandoning the music I really love for internet approval

Still pretty gud tho, if a bit pleb

>Being this afraid of what random people on the internet think

Stop doing that...

I don't really like Rush, Supertramp, or Wishbone Ash that much, or 70s rock in general anymore, really. It's just what I have. I think the 70s pretty much sucked until new wave and post-punk came about.

>wanna talk about music and expand my music library
>ok user, what do you like
>goddamn user that's pleb as fuck, here, have some [Sup Forums core you've already fucking heard]
>no other replies

Or

>wanna talk about music
>ok user, what do you like
>yes I see those are bands that get talked about on here, you may like these bands as well
>5 more replies, one spawning an interesting conversation

Like em all.

I don't get any replies other than occasional derision when I make threads about artists I really like, though

>someone else likes Puscifer enough to put them in a chart
user I love you

Thats not a good thing seeing what else he has on there.

Puscifer are an interesting group to say the least. Saw them live last year and the stage show was something else.
High School Musical has got me speaking to girls more than any other music. It's earned its spot.

>wanna talk about music
>comes to Sup Forums

these charts are pure cringe

++Marilyn Manson's debut album
+system of a down, slipknot, tool, Marilyn Manson's later work, and deftones.

Your a brave lad admitting to liking all this nu-metal. Godspeed, man.

In my opinion it was Manson's last good album, and unless someone gives me a good reason to believe otherwise, System are great and Slipknot's first three albums are also great.

you realize this does not in any way justify being insecure in your taste or lying to try to fit in on an imageboard

Slipknot had an inverse relationship between agression and lyrical quality. There were some lines in self titled that were just indefensible. But s/t was definitely the best musically. Their current stuff has some pretty cool lyrics, at least better than some of their earlier sins, but it just sounds so neutered.

This is my top 100 so far. It's 2 albums short, needs a LOT of sorting (there's some stuff that's WAY too low on it) and lots of the lower albums are just nostalgic stuff to take up space. So it's safe to say it isn't done.

But yeah, I don't usually post even my top 50 in threads. Too many people cringe. Not enough people recc.

> Illmatic is still your #1 hip hop pick
>put it in your chart anyways
>people call you a pleb and recc you stuff you've already heard
>nothing still compares

its pretty hard to match up to illmatic though, no matter how deep you delve into hip hop illmatic still stands supreme

"The world will never no another crazy motherfucker like you". Was that really necessary?