Jesus fucking christ it's so good, are there any other albums like this?

Jesus fucking christ it's so good, are there any other albums like this?

yeah there's plenty of albums without band names or album titles on them that i'll never listen to

this
fucking hate this meme

Tried any of there other stuff yet? Bedhead comes to mind but that's bout it

What is the album?

if there was text then you would probably bitch about the font so there really is no winning.

(dubs)
nah

>all these plebs complaining/not knowing the album
carissas wierd

>it's just more bandcamp indie moody nu-male music
cool
great album thanks for sharing
you can find a lot more like it on bandcamp

level with me

why do you not like textless album art?
if it's a physica copy they can usually put something on the shrink wrap and if you're on the computer you can use reverse image search

text always looks very out of place and detracts from the potential of album art, it should be a piece of visual artwork itself, not a billboard imo

thoughts?!?!?

Scrap book is their best album

the problem is nobody can fucking tell what album this is or who it's by

did you read what i said?
shrink wrap stickers and reverse image search

pros outweigh the cons

learn how to image search, newblood

cant believe anybody knows this. back when everyone was an angsty white male on here in 2009 everyone listened to carissa;s wierd, the antlers, phil elverum, and have a nice life lol

this
everyone will just call you a numale now

how cant you? your retarded and have never used a computer?

oh yea and red house painters and slint

Mu is retarded and I hate a bit more each passing day

Ugly but honest by them is amazing

There's a little arrow to the right of your post No. click on it and go to image search

Then click Google and you'll never have to be a faggot again

thanks for inspiring me to listen to this band again. brought me back to being 15 and not having any friends. walking with headphones with my dog in my hometown. before i was able to talk or engage in social events. i related to this album so much then. somehow im nostalgic even though im honestly in a much better time. its weird to reminisce about being really sad and lonely, feeling crisp autumn air but this let me do it.

>this many people unironically dont know about carissas wierd

fucking underage faggots on this board. Sad!

Well go and listen the other ones by Clarissa and the Weirds explaining it all, that one with the drunk night lions is good too

I dont know if it just me but... Mew - A triumph for man, its kind of similar i would say