Pick one you would live, one you would merely visit, and one you would nuke

Pick one you would live, one you would merely visit, and one you would nuke

>Mexico or Chile
>All of them
>LOS

fbpb
/thread/

Live in Uruguay (Argentina or Chile also because muh southern cone)
Visit Mexico or Cuba
I'm not a violent edgelord like so many Sup Forums users so I don't really want to nuke anyone but Haitians would probably be grateful for it so nuke Haiti.

Southerncone
all of them
LOS

I would live in Mexico, visit Bolivia and nuke Argentina or Brazil.

I would nuke it all and see who in there wants to nuke it too then we repopulate it as adam and eva

>would live
French guiana
>would visit
Chile
>would nuke
Brazil

>Visit Mexico or Cuba
Why wouldn't you visit every country if you are given the opportunity

live in : Uruguay
visit: guatemala
nuke: all of it

I would, but OP asked us to choose.

>live
Argentina
>visit
Chile
>nuke
Mexico

on your dreams only, nigger

I'd probably settle in Spicontina.

I totally dig the climate and landscape of the southern part of it. Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego etc.

You can nuke the rest for all I care

If you as an American would nuke Mexico, it shows a great deal of ignorance tbqhwy.

live in argentina
visit mexico
nuke venezuela

Live in Chile or the civilized parts of Brazil

Visit all of them, specially Peru, I want to buy one of those artifacts that make the sound of a wolf with water

Nuke the US

live brazil

visit cuba

nuke nothing

1.Argentina
2.ushuaia(Argentina)
3. LOS ESTADOS

Does this faggot know that you spergs have been using his photo on this board?

Ushuaia looks comfy as fuck! So does Punta Arenas. Do they like Murricans there and is there work?

>Do they like Murricans there
WHO DOESN'T LIKE MURRICANS!!?
>is there work?
i dunno the only thing i know living there is very expensive
expensive

Kek no need to be a smartass about it... I'm just a quiet Sup Forums autist. I wouldn't be in anyone's way.

It may be expensive by Argentina's standards but I guarantee you it's way the fuck cheaper than where I live now. The question, as it always is, is how income compares to cost of living.

There's no people in punta arenas. Just a bunch of savages that can't survive without central heating because they never learnt how to dress in layers. Fuckers should be wiped so we can make a big ass natural reserve there.

Why did they do this with that picture? Totally unnecessary.

don't you like double things? then ushuaia is not for everyone

How cold does it get there? Cold enough for snow, clearly, but I wouldn't think it gets extremely cold.

to hide the slums that are on the right side of the pic
very mucho dangerous
don't come here

Do you actually live in Ushuaia?

don't question me
ill stab u

he will, because not one can escape ushuaia and the dark cult

live in Argentina, visit Colombia, nuke Bolivia

>pick one to live
>nuke another one
>big chance of dying from nuclear fallout

amerinteligents everyone

They nuked Japan and a bunch of places on their deserts and everyone around is still alive tho

>live
argentina
>visit
mexico
>nuke
brazil

>and everyone around is still alive tho
Yeah I don't know if this justifies us doing that.

why brazil friend?

There was an increase in the number of cancer victims near the testing sites. I think John Wayne is supposed to have died because he filmed near one of the test sites

>Chile
>South Brazil
>Haiti

shithole with 80iq monkeys

I read once that the increase in cancer rates in the 50s wasn't really because of an increase on radiation, but because there was no study taking control groups and base lines for cancer rates, and all that research on both radiation and a deeper understanding in medicine made it so both
A: People began surviving more minor illnesess that would kill usually kill them, just to die of cancer later
B: It became more easily diagnosable

If you cure literally every illness but cancer in the world, you'll see that suddenly 100% of the people going to hospitals will have some kind of cancer, but that doesn't mean the cancer rates increased.

Like all Latin America?

Just you lmao

Cold but not Antarctica cold. The coldest it gets is about -10 celcius

>Live
Argentina
>Visit
Perú
>Nuke
Mexico

Yeah the American great plains and midwest get colder than that in the winter all the time. It's definitely cold, as you say, but if you're not a pussy you can deal with it.

the fuck with central murica?

They're apparently stupid.

Some years ago there where massive protests in punta arenas because the gov wanted to stop paying for their gas, hence their free central heating. I mean, -10 is not that cold

>Smartalians

Live in Argentina
Visit Chile
Nuke Brazil

Well if I lived in -10C I would want central heating too, but I don't mind paying for my own gas bill.

>live
Chile
>visit
Argentina
>nuke
Bolivia

Why are poles so dumb?

As a Spaniard I would live in Chile or Uruguay, I don't care.
I would visit México.
And I would nuke Brazil.

why brazil friend?

There aren't any words in this language that can express my hate towards Brazil. That country is a mess with no solution, the best for them is to die.

Why the fuck?

>There aren't any words in this language that can express my hate towards Brazil
Then why do you don't write in Spanish? Argentines speak also Spanish.

agree'd

I write in English because people like you know my hate towards Brazil.

>Santiago
>Mexico
>LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS

live Chile
visit Brazil
nuke Turkey

But you already said that you can't write it in English? It's better that some know that than no one knows.

I was wondering if Turkey is good for a huehue to visit. Can you share some light in this, pls? :3

we are not dummies you dummie! we are very smawty

an average huehue wouldn't experience particular hostility.

istanbul deserves a visit. unique atmosphere.

You itself request them and now when someone is trying to help, that you know reason so I'm dummy? Jerk.

My sister taught English in Istanbul for a couple of years and loved it. I had another friend who was just there and said he was harrassed a lot by overly aggressive merchants on the street and that kind of tainted his perception of the place.

Oh I know it does. it deserves a visit for sure. Just asking if a hue-ish clubbing style is present. xD

we are one of the countries which is more made fun of but also in these kind of threads(or the painting maps ones) almost everyone likes us
, how come?

>live Chile
>visit Colombia
>nuke Honduras

>Live
Brazil
>Visit
Argentina
>Nuke
Bolivia

This but also nuke Quebec

So much nukes against Brazil

>Live
Brazil
>Visit
Brazil
>Nuke
Brazil

yes

have another one from me

>live
guyane française

>visit
guyane anglaise

>nuke
brazil

>live in
Chile
>visit
South Chile
>nuke
North of Chile

envidius people

t-thanks

Argentina (as far as possible from the drug routes)
Mexico (I like the food)
Brazil (It's Brazil)

Justify.

Why Brazil?

>Mexico (I like the food)
I love Mexican food myself, so it makes me happy that you say this, but have you ever had real Mexican food, or do you just eat shit like those Swedish tacos I've seen posted here before?

Here
Chile
Bolivia

It's a touristic spot. A lot of chileans go to Turkey (and greece, etc.). Only heard good things, specially about the food

he eat finish tacos not swedish

I asked if he ate things LIKE the Swedish tacos, user. I've never seen pics of Finnish tacos so I was picking the closest thing I could imagine.

não fica triste com isso caralho
pra que se importar com opinião de autistas do Sup Forums?

Your country is just shit. I don't doubt there are nice people living there but fuck your country.
City of God was a great movie tho.
I try to make as authentic as possible Mexican food but some ingredients are impossible to get here.

fuck off

Say NO to the COUP

>I try to make as authentic as possible Mexican food but some ingredients are impossible to get here.
Do you have any pics of your creations? I'm curious to see, and some of the Mexifags here might be able to offer advice.

i know i just breaking the balls because i'm boring

Live in Chile
Visit Brazil, Costa Rica, Panama, and Colombia
Nuke the Rest

Norwegian tacos are superior to swedish tacos

Spotted the mexican.

Your country is horribly violent. I can understand the violence in Honduras, El Salvador, Mexico etc. Drugs go through there. Your country is just violent because it's shit.

I don't take pics of my food so no. I just try to pick the recipes that are original mexican and those that are bastardized. I'd like to make proper mole but I just can't get all the different chilies required.

>Breaking the balls
Ayyy