youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Beady eyes.

there s no such thng as race?

that is why they got genocided

/thread

because the only power they have is in the desert, and even then all the power they have there is telling mining and oil companies to fuck off, aka give us money and we will give you rights to mine here.
and all that ''power'' is given to them by whites, if we cut them off from us right now they'd all be dead in 2 weeks

>a stick

Aboriginal means the original inhabitants of a land. You show a pic of the Kuri. Nice try fagget

why refuting if you just can laugh at them?

How many nukes do those niggers have again, ballpark?

your new flag sucks hong kong

none...but the uranium comes from shitpost island

Then why was their whole civilisation defeated by 4 boat loads of starving prisoners who couldn't even steal bread and get away with it?

So powerful that they got fucking rekt and there is only about 10 of them left alive now days top shit posting m8

The niggers have to be told not to sleep on busy roads.

>Tumblr

link?

i.4cdn.org/pol/1464427572261.jpg

I'm convinced.

>You put your petrol in the car it stays

Didn't they have to make an advert to tell them to stop falling asleep in the middle of the road because they might get ran over?

>ABORIGINAL'S
>ABORIGINALS

really makes you white cunts think

Two words: Witchetty Grubs

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witchetty_grub

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk

The funny part is that they tried to make it look like he set up his swag when the reality is that they just pass out.

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

Abbos make such great singers
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

>mfw we lost the title of the most powerful race in the world to them

I feel sorry for Australia.

New Zealand got all the cool natives, while they got stuck with the petrol-chugging hideous retards.

even your savages can be alright

So Filipinos are the second biggest joke of a race now? I would give them first place.

>mexican asians

really makes you think

I reckon they're alright. The Islanders are worse than our natives. Of course there's a share of white-hating trash though. Abos on the other hand, they're fucked.

Refuted
>ooga booga

Holy shit, this sounds like something out of Cannibal Holocaust. Is there good evidence for it?

skips to 1:30 to avoid the tranny singing

Saved.

Powerfully retarded?

Maori's, they even make the African Americans looks like shrimp. Plus the only natives to defeat the British so many times that the Queen gave up and signed a peace treaty with them.

Thy got beat not by war but by sickness the white people didnt even know could be deadly to anyone let alone another human..
Wow that is one powerful race that was genocide by being sneezed on by an average white dude.
I mean fucking give me break.

Heres a riddle:
A white man is about to smack a aboriginal man over the head with a full petrol can (pic related) and just as he brings it down on him the aboriginal man jumps away. How did he dodge it?

A: He smelt it coming

Yeah, but to be fair, if we'd never showed up they'd all be alive and happy. They were like Sweden and the migrant invasion x 10

Where the photos come from?

I agree.

Stay mad white dogs.

.. anyone got a dollar? And some reef?

>beat the shit out of teachers
>School closes down
>Obviously the polices fault
I can't, no one else has a mind so powerful as to believe such a fucked opinion

>and even then all the power they have there is telling mining and oil companies to fuck off, aka give us money and we will give you rights to mine here.
Actually, the abos can't even stop them in places because they're so uneducated as to how.

Being part boong is suffering.

It's like having a family of moronic brothers and sisters that steal your shit and complain when you catch them out. Sometimes I want to leave them behind.

actually that would be filipino.

after all they are the reason the US navy adopted the .45 caliber

Nah they'd all be fucking dead because the French and Dutch were far less forgiving of native bullshit