How would you torture somebody

how would you torture somebody

I would hang somebody upside down with a their head lying on a spike and it would require them to be concious to keep their head up and keep their head from sinking into the spike, which would not immediately kill them, but would puncture them and if they didnt hold their head up (they would eventually let go) the spike would go further into their head until they died

I would connect my dick to the torturee by my own dick and force my dick so far into his dick it creates a vagina-like wound that I let fester and force him to undergoe a sex change including fingering the wound and pretending he's enjoying it until the infection or blood loss from the wound kills him/her

Putting slowly needles under their fingernails. Minimal body damage. Maximum pain. That’s the spirit of torture. The rest is unnecessary violent killing without any benefit.

Probably just throw them into pic related.

You must have a very tiny and thin dick for this. At least very much thinner than your victims dick. Ridiculous.

force them to read this entire thread

lmao that pic looks like the flux capacitor.

this

Ripping out all of their teeth, and sticking as many pins into the sockets until they touch bone as possible. Then I would keep them alive and starve them. Then I would cut off parts of their body and serve them to them and they would eat themselves with the pins in their mouth.

jej

Take a really masculine alpha male and put them in a room, tied up, and then slowly peel back their masculine identity until they were feminized and subservient to me.

Aka one of the most common forms of torture in history, being drawn by a horse, only far more expensive, quicker, and minus the humiliation.

they could just move their head to the side and then they would no longer be in danger of being impaled

Force my victim to eat a car, but little do they know i'll actually be hiding be inside the car, and when it's in their stomach, much to the victim's surprise, I'll turn on the car and drive it out their ass.

put them in a box that so they cant move the head

I would tie here up and light here on fire. But then id put her up . And then id light her up,. And as she begged me to put her fires out id break out the mortans and salt her up and hang for dry

i'm gonna need a diagram

They can still move their neck to the side and avoid the spike

Hydrochloric acid would bei my instrument of choice. Give the acid in the skin and the HF will geht to the bones where it react to little spikes piercing through the flesh inside the body. This is known as One of the biggest and Most longlasting pain ever.

Google how to make jerky

the spike will go in their head one way or another

Pluck teeth, sever lips and tongue, hire disgusting goon to throat fuck.
Starve for days, leave chained in cold damp environment, bust in dressed as police, cover with warm blanket, release from chains, bash head in when nearing exist.
Wake up, excise digits, puncture arteries, allow bleed to death and skin.

learn to english

No no no thats too soon, you gotta let hope set in

I'll adjust according to their conditions of captivity.
I'm not letting them track shit through the house.

Unless its their living quarters in which they would be forced to wallow in their own feces

Encase victim in a large vat of expired Filipino food and make them eat their way out

I would suck out one of their eyeballs and then begin to slowly fuck the socket , gradually increasing the rhythm untill I cum and penetrate the brain

eye sockets aren't very wide

i would make him browse Sup Forums 24/7

I imagine it would be a basement in a cabin up north.