33 and 1

Brasil: video surface on social media of a 16 y.o. girl who got gang raped by 33 niggers in Brazil.

there is riots and shit

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/report-of-gang-rape-surfaced-on-social-media-shocks-brazil_us_57489146e4b03ede4414c68a

youtu.be/-KUEef1QfI4

isn't that normal in Brazil?

and we can see this video where oh guru of intertubes?

Maybe she was not raped, maybe she was just mad because the folks recorded the act and put it on Facebook, the woman who was "raped" got photos of her holding Guns, and saying that shes going to fuck anyone in a favela(post from 2012)

What the fuck are they even "protesting"? Was the rape government-approved or something?

Heres a photo of the "rape victim" Btw

What color is she

brown?

Kinda, typical latina type.

but where's the video

Was it rally 33 niggers or are you it's saying nogger?

Video was hot.

would love if somebody can post the longer version.

Really helping your stereotypes there, India.

implying you don't want to see.

also, some hue user said that she agreed to fuck niggers.

Looks hot

She didn't get raped. She traded her body for drugs. And on those flavelas at least, given the person that controls them all, raping someone is the same as giving yourself a life sentence to hell. Drug cartels work very much like countries in where they need to protect the people in order keep the people on their side the majority of the times. So if someone in the flavela is sentenced to prison for rape, they're most likely going to torture him to death in the prison.

Came to see the vid, but you're hiding it like yids.

>implying that because she poses in pictures with guns, she couldn't be a victim of rape

dumb faggots

Source for video please, for research purposes.

>What the fuck are they even "protesting"?
Notice that it's women yelling and screaming in the video? There is no reason for anything that gets them emotional.

Seconded.

Protesting who? I don't see them Protesting in the favelas,

video just shows niggers showing her bloody red and gaping pussy.

U didn't see it stfu

>this triggered
i have link.
It was on Sup Forums yesterday.

everybody was watching it.

No you don't.

Now go poo in loo.

Post link rajapala

i have
i am just waiting to see if there is longer version of hues gangbanging poor girl

Brazil is now run by a US puppet so this won't get much media coverage lmao

They're jelaous. They're asking for more niggers so everyone get a piece of the cake.

Also they were demanding rape fat acceptance.

She wanted to beat that american that fucked 25.

Holy shit Brasilian feminists are so brown and disgusting. Fucking mongrels

pajeet mah boi

poo in the loo!

Ugly cunts just like to run their mouths and make a scene.

sjws will go after white males even harder while the gentle black men will not be blamed because people discriminate against them

You got this link from Sup Forums, so don't be cunt and post it again.

It's up in another thread go look.