Is eating out girls beta?

is eating out girls beta?

Yes, eat out a boy OP

it is if she's fat. never eat out a fat girl. skinny girls are great to eat out though.

No, it's just sex

Yes.
You make them eat YOU out

That fat puss? Yes.

otherwise, no.
Reciprocating oral sex is part of a healthy relationship.

Personally, I love 69ing my gf, fun for both of us.

CHUCH

From a man to another, oral sex is domination. And I don't mean doing it. I just started eating my girlfriend out for periods of time (rather than a quick 10sec to get her wet). Been dating 4+ years. I grab her head and she already knows to start sucking my cock. And now she's hypnotized. She's working at the hospital at the moment and I got her to snap me nudes in the bathroom when she's supposed to be on the floor.

TL;DR dominate a woman before you eat her pussy. It will put you in control of the relationship.

Not really, but it's pretty gay though

you can be dominant while eating out a girl though. tie her to the bed and lick her pussy till she's so sensitive she literally begs you to stop

This

beta af

No, but eating out the abomination in that picture is haram

The point is when she sucks your dick its only fair to eat her pussy in return. You reward each other by doing freaky things. Thats why when you find "the one" you and she will do anything for each other naturaly.

That's what it's all about

Nigha I'm just tryna nut, I'm not looking for a lifemate

People on 4 chan always worried about "alpha" and "beta"... if you want to suck pussy then do it. I'll suck pussy. I'll tounge a chicks asshole. I don't give a fuck. You think the rest of the world gives a shit what you do in bed? You need to make sure your sexual acts are cool with your bro's on 4 chan? Grow a pair of balls and do whatever makes you feel good, you don't need to ask for permission or seek approval from a bunch of anonymous cucks on a message board

How insecure do you have to be to believe that?

This

Your desire to eat pussy comes from your subconscious desire to be with your mother, wanting to be dominated by a woman as a result, and your fear of being seen as a beta stems from your hatred of your own father and his weakness.

>I'll take things beta's think for 1000

Eating pussy is fucking great and the easiest way to grease her pussy for your dick.

Basically it gets you fucking sooner

Is your name lucy? You sound like a idiot

the question is beta

Whenever I read through these threads I always feel like everyone is under aged Sup Forums that or total virgin spergs. I would have doubts eating the girl in OP"s pic but beta eating pussy? come on guys....

Oh no somebody on Sup Forums thinks I'm "beta". Lmao. In my opinon people on this site who are hung up on eating pussy probably either lack sexual experience or are so insecure and lacking in self confidence that they can't fullfill their sexual urges in the bedroom for fear that it might damage their fake "alpha" facade that they lean on to get laid.

Not if she has a delicious dripping wet pussy. Some pussies are gross though to be sure.

An*

You got it right, most on here are virgin spergs, hence all the would you fuck...threads and all that childish shite. Sup Forums has fallen to the children.

Only a beta would be worried about this.

That's gay

those kind of girls yeah it's beta. boybutt is so much better

Looks like that pussy will eat you

That's the most fedora tipping shit I've ever read.

Thank you Dr. Freud

kek.
also marriage. marriage is positively flamboyant

Exactly. ITT virgins who've never tasted pussy before worried about whether or not eating pussy makes them cool.

Going by Roman rules, eating out a woman is the most beta thing you can do
The most alpha thing you can do is fucking a man in the ass

worrying what other people think of you is beta.

The very definition of it. Yes.

Asking if something beta is what is beta. How insecure can you be? Do you think a leader would ask stupid questions like that?

Also that fucking whale in your picture is horrid, please don't.

BOXING GLOVE

hello wagecuck