Why are American police such deranged paranoid psycho fucks...

Why are American police such deranged paranoid psycho fucks? Why they have "us versus them" mentalities when it comes to citizens? Police in America don't 3ven see citizens as humans... They see them as a threat. Everyone is a threat to them. They are very paranoid fucks. Why? This is not the case here in Switzerland.

I'm just genuinely curious why cops in America are very paranoid osycho MFers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g8Yqv8mnywU?t=8
youtu.be/b-dr_IhQu-I?t=14
youtu.be/7Aa-8nEP56Q?t=6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Americans are dumb cunts who can't be trusted with guns. The whole country used to be cool, but has been fucked for the last 20 years

Bad cops are the minority

>minority

Haha fuck off you scum

Cops in Switzerland take it up the ass and you don't understand the intense pressure American cops feel when pursuing suspects. You can't judge this man from a video because you have no idea what was going on in his head.

ACAB

When you design a society to live the way that Americans do this is what happens.

We're all supposed to be fine with living in a slum.

it's the truth
USA news is just entertainment, not a public service or educational
they want us to be afraid of everyone and everything
white people, black people, criminals, and cops

there are good and bad people of every shape and size
teaching kids to be scared of cops just means more crime for us all

He should've picked a different job if he was going to be afraid of a crying man on his hands and knees EVEN with backup. Fuck off and die with that shit

He's a shitty cop. Shitty people are attracted to being cops in the States. Not all cops are shitty people either.

Doesnt mean it's a country full of morons. There's a lot, but there's a lot in every country.

Maybe try not acting like a drunk pussy and actually speak to the cop like a man.

Dude it's a competitive society. Here, a lot of people are out to get others. Its just the culture for better or worse.

Because in the land of swiss you purposely let shitskins rape your moms and daughters while making excuses. If you gave a shit your cops would have balls.

they were called there for guns being pointed out the window (which turned out to be bug sprayers)

for all they know this dude could have been trying to get the new high score

they panicked and broke procedure, and now the taxpayers will pay millions for it and the cops lives are ruined too you can be sure
there are plenty of witch hunters like you who would take the opportunity

Says the beta, bootlicking cuck

I hope he's dealt some good ol fashion street justice by a heroic citizen

UK fag here. You making fun of the Swiss for having shit skins? (which even then is a very very very small amount)

Look at you America boy, your country is full of niggers and spics. Try walking down Detroit at midnight or Atlanta haha

This.

2 English cops apprehended and charged 3 men, 1 armed with a machete in my area a few weeks back, not a single shot fired or person injured including the perp.
British Police > Amerifag Pistolhicks

It went something like this

>cops having a bored day
>get a call about man with a gun
>"HOLY CRAP! now I can wear all this gear and look like a bad ass hahaha. All the women will see me and want my number. Gosh I look so cool in all this gear!
>" I'm ready to go shoot some fucking bad guys! Hahaha sooooooooo cool!"
>oh man it's just some drunk dude being stupid... Now my rush is gone... I just want to kill him to get that adrenaline rush back

Guy is psycho

You should do it, big guy. The world needs more heroes like you! Jist kidding, you're a keyboard warrior

youtu.be/g8Yqv8mnywU?t=8
youtu.be/b-dr_IhQu-I?t=14
youtu.be/7Aa-8nEP56Q?t=6

There are more.

Did you even watch the footage? Every time the guy or woman said something they got a "Shut the fuck up!" "REEEEEE" from that piece of shit cop.

try walking in a muslim ghetto slum anytime
haha

really though, you fuckin brits need to do something.

because white people worship the police here.

Here is a separate incident

where the fuck is the majority then ? they should be in the street asking for another trial for this fucker. They don't do shit, therefore i consider they are indeed all alike.

It's time to use your weapons muritards.
Shoot pigs on sight if you wanna live.

You are right, that is a separate incident.

Yawn. Get a new comeback. Keyboard warrior is so ded.

These are real police with big balls. Didn't even use thier razer or baton even though they were face to face inches away with a crazy dude with a knife. I would've smacked him right in the face with the baton, but damn they tried thier damnest not to hurt the nigger. And they don't even have a gun.

Meanwhile know America, cops shoot someone just for looking at them the wrong way kek

>Implying all police departments are the same

Your brainwashed by the terrible shit that comes out of inter-city's and the deep south. Those are just the places we keep the worst of our culture. Town I live in is chill, literally smoke weed right in front of them on the reg and no probs.

Everyone and their mother's crack dealer has a gun

switzerland doesnt have niggers and spics. end of story.

reminder that the tattooed manlet was the shooter, not the the one shouting commands.

>victim was literally a white guy
>implying they induce suspicions on everyone