Well my sister brought me an Ps4 for my birthday...

Well my sister brought me an Ps4 for my birthday, I want to know some really good ps4 exclusive games that I should play?

The only good game is Bloodborne

What makes it so good? Will buy if your points appeal to what I'm looking for

Do you think I give a fuck if you buy it?

google metacritic ps4 and buy the top game im not doing your fucking research for you.

So why the fuck you telling me that it's the only good game, if you can't provide your reasoning you

you're better off killing yourself
dreamland is more fun than ps4

im glad youll miss out on the only exclusive ps4 game worth playing

Rainbow six siege

Horizon: Zero Dawn and anything by Naughty Dog.

not the OP but bloodborne is pretty much my fav game ever made
Mechanically its an incredible game, the story is fucking dope and only gets crazier the further you go, and the DLC is pretty much the best addon ever made, definitely some Shivering Isles tier shit
Highly recommend the game, just be wary as there are like 4 or 5 easily skippable zones just in the base game, I've had people tell me they thought it was kind of short and I'm like
Nah
End fanboy rant

Thanks brotha for your input. Atleast your not like
Who's a faggot who can't express why he likes something.
The game does sound interesting, I'll google it and see if it's something I'd enjoy.

I've heard super mario is good

If you're into lovecraftian/victorian/semi-steampunk type shit with a dark souls-like fighting system then you'll like it, hope you enjoy it if you get into it
Word of advice if you do, wait until second playthrough for the DLC, beat the base game playthrough one then do addon content when everything is scaled up a bit more, makes the fights very epic

fuck of you faggot just throw it away you little shit and hang yourself while you are at it

Are you mad that your sister doesn't love you?

Mughead

These guys get it

Bloodborne is probably my favorite game. Never thought I'd get a game I enjoyed more than FFVII from my childhood but Bloodborne blew everything else I've ever played out of the water.

Bloodborne
Knack 1 & 2
Horizon seems nice (wouldn´t buy a PS4 for it, but since you´ve got one I´d definitely give it a try)
Yakuza Zero
Shadow of the Colossus remastered (don't know if it´s out yet)

If you don't have a good gaming computer you shouldn't limit yourself to exclusives, as the GPU is pretty killer.

>only

On a lighter note: LittleBigPlanet3 is still very good. And it's easy to get cheap.

Isn't that really just for kids because of its look?

Oh and I forgot, if you haven't played the original Crash games, the remakes definitely seem worth giving a go at.

Old consoles fag, the only other console I ever had was a snes who now rest in peace. Is there any good platform game for PS4? I've grow up playing Mario and Donkey Kong so i'm looking for something on the same format. Only good one I found so far is Rayman.

I was really into a 3v3 platform moba on the ps3 called Awesomenauts. It had a retro feel to it, which is why I mention it. There is a sequel for ps4 that is even more popular even though tbh I prefer the original (except that the characters weren't balanced enough)

> Is there any good platform game for PS4?
Only one I heard was decent is Knack 1 & 2 (altho story writting is quite poor). They remade the Crash trilogy for PS4 as well, but that's about it in terms of platforming.
Sony has pretty much given up in terms of platforming since after the PS2.
If you want platforming get a Switch, Mario games are still a worth while experience. But for more platforming you´ll have to look more into indie games (e.g. super meat boy, salt and sanctuary, hollow knight, fez, ...). There´s a lot of them but you need to find the good ones.

Persona 5 is pretty awesome.
Pros:
-Fun RPG combat that changes depending on what demons you add to your main characters roster as you progress, or through fusing them together for a new one
-Games split between 2 main game modes: RPG battles and psudeo social simulator where you raise your friendly social links with party members and other characters that progress in interesting ways and add new things you can do to the RPG bits
-Also one of these characters is your teacher. She is also your maid and shes great
-A distinct sense of style and self. This game isn't the highest in graphics but its pretty on the eyes
Cons: the story gets pretty weak on the latter half and is pretty slow until the game explains all the shit that goes into your day to day life as a phantom thief.
-The story overall is pretty stupid, play one RPG and you can probably guess the various story bits

But overall its a lot of fun getting through it. Its alright story is carried almost completely by a fun and likable cast.

Halo