Theoretically speaking...

Theoretically speaking, how many generations/years do you think it would take to genetically engineer a human race of dickgirls through the process of selective breeding?
Let's say 15 years per generation at the absolute minimum since this is when alot of physical features are developed enough to tell what they'll be like in the future

These dickgirls would have to have a high enough sperm count to reproduce with biological females but also have enough estrogen to be feminine in form.

Can any geneticists or animal breeders comment on this?

yes, i am a dickgirl doctor. you will have real, walking, talking, dickgirls by 2047.

That's only two generations though, they can't just look like halfway transitioned traps

Hell yeah bois, a dickgirl thread

it won't be done by traditional means. the process will be accelerated in a laboratory

How are you gonna go about that?
And can we get domesticated catgirls while you're at it?

Did someone say dickgirl thread?

Give it about 20 gens so like 400 years. /tp/ will exist and people will show off the breeding secrets there families have passed down for multi-generations.

It’s difficult to say. Through bioengineering it would be possible to accelerate human genetics to the point of physical attributes being shown but it’s he balance that’s the issue. The thing that causes breasts and curve overall female figure is a balance of higher estrogen levels over testosterone. We all have both but overall women have more estrogen. The problem is the reason male testosterone is so high is due to the sack of hormones that fully drop when a male comes of age. (Sorry English is my third language)
Now if we isolate the genetics to simply give a female a penis and no testicles the penis wouldn’t be able to go fully erect and wouldn’t shoot anything out. If we give the female testicles there would be an abundance of testosterone in the system causing male trates to form around the female. Now the only solution in the immediate future would be to create an all new set of reproductive organs that function like testicles but are estrogen based instead. Overies would have to produce a sperm like substance and cluster it up like an egg would form except store it like testicles do. This would have implications of only female children being born through it but still dick girls.

I wonder what females will look like who have dickgirl dads. Would they be extra feminine and hot as fuck? Or would they look like totally horrific mongoloid monsters

Tweak the response of different tissues to testosterone or engineer certain tissues to destroy free testosterone before it can take biological effect. You want the cock and testes to develop normally while the rest of the body does not.

For selectively breeding a super-effeminate male with natural breast tissue, it'd probably take 20 generations or so.

Could we maybe choose samples of men who have underdeveloped "sacks of hormones" which make them much more feminine?
How would we "isolate the genetics" to give a biological woman a penis? Wouldn't that make her a futa? I suppose it'd be more of an overgrown clitoris than a real penis in that case and to my knowledge that would be able to "get hard"

pretty inaccurate

I don't think it's possible through breeding. But genetic engineering should do the trick

You misunderstand. The idea is to create a female with female trates but have a fully functioning penis without throwing out what makes her female. The only way is to create a new subspecies of human that have an estrogen based ball sack that can grow a dick along with it instead of a testosterone based ball sack which would give the girl super male trates and would make her practically a tranny. At least that’s what I got from that post

Closer than you think, As early as 2020

So still with a vagina?

But wouldn't you have a hard time getting estrogen to produce a penis? it's kind of the opposite of how it usually works

I think you would need to make a new chromosome, let's call it the Z chromosome, which has combined features of the X and Y chromosome

No one in the position of power to even attempt that would even think about it, because successful people arent demented fucknuts. Sure a lot are rapist and pedos, but they havent descended to the realm of dickgirls.

we'd do testing on rats first obviously

Gtfo
That’s where our problem is. We would have to locate the stem cell block that produces the penis and somehow reverse engineer an estrogen counterpart

This makes sense
You are thinking of a trap.

A female without a vagina and functioning male reproductive organs is no different than a male with entirely female secondary sex characteristics. In fact, if you want them to still be able to reproduce with women, they need to have a y chromosome to actually form sperm cells.

It's easier to make a male that's indistinguishable (body shape, personality, voice) from a female than a female with all of their sex organs reprogrammed to develop in the opposite of intended way. Moreover, it isn't as simple as testosterone-estrogen. There are a lot of chemical signals that come into play especially around sex organ differentiation. Slightly modifying things is doable. Creating entirely new developmental pathways is still outside the realm of molecular biology.

I think that's impossible. They would probably be effectively sterile because they didn't have the hormones to properly develop their sexual organs. Also that could never be done with selective breeding because the traits you mentioned preclude it.

so what would be the best way of going about this?

Tweak things. If the body of a male either rapidly consumes or is non-responsive to high levels of testosterone outside of the genitalia, then things like a male musculature and bone structure won't develop while the penis and testes should be more-or-less unaffected. The only other thing to do is to flood the body with estrogen, which could be done by either metabolizing aforementioned testosterone to estrogen (the chemical pathway doesn't exist, but it's something that might be possible) or causing non-genital tissues to over-express the hormone.

>dickgirls
>dick
>girls
Oxymoron

girls with dicks you fucking bigot

It would take you one generation to die out you dummy. Only dicks means no breeding...

How do men breed then?

They don't, they just fuck each other in the butt

Theres always some faggot who doesn't understand what a dickgirl / futa is.

This is literally the most retarded thing I have ever read. A girl born with a dick is called a 'boy'.

I can live with that

what if they have tits