His name was Daniel Shaver

His name was Daniel Shaver.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/msfFShAoAdM
liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304
youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Am I supposed to feel bad for a dumbass that reached for his waist line after being confronted by a cop? People are such fucking babies today.

He was drunk and his pants kept falling down and they executed him for it.

Hey i have those same basketball shorts

mine coin on them ho3s!!

I'm sure he dindu nuffin'

Pop quiz, hotshot. This guy drunkenly crawls towards you, while uncontrollably sobbing and wielding a high-powered, semi-automatic pants waistband capable of snapping one's buttocks at 3 times per second.

What do you do?

WHAT DO YOU DO?!?

His name was Robert Paulsen

Tell that to his kids, you fuckin faggot jew.

i would have shot, luckily police are trained and im not

Are we suppose to feel good for the coward that shot an unarmed man instead of moving up and cuffing him?

The cop was a fucking soyboy in a position of power

He was a thug and he deserved it. Fuckin subhuman piece of shit good fucking riddance

>be Amerimutt
>have (((capitalism)))
>have (((revolution))) for (((money)))
>have child labour for (((big business)))
>race mix with (((aboriginals))) and (((niggers)))
>talk about (((equality)))
>start (((Civil War)))
>kill fellow countrymen over (((niggers)))
>World War One starts
>blame proper white nations
>when war was totally justified
>fight for (((capitalist))) countries
>have (((depression))) because of (((fed)))
>World War Two starts
>get bombed for being indecisive cunts
>fights for (((Allies)))
>destroy our last white hope
>nuke Japan even though you could have won the war without doing so
>the (((Jew))) fears the Samurai and Viking alliance
>most based races
>allow (((communism))) to take hold of half of Europe
>create (((UN)))
>use (((UN))) to forcefully take land away from peaceful Palestinians
>become step-dad to (((Israel)))
>start (((Cold War)))
>shekels flow into many of (((pockets))) due to such a conflict
>maintain (((proxy wars))) where innocents die by the millions
>allow (((Israel))) to run ruff shot over everyone while they institute their plan for world domination
>usurp (((Middle Eastern))) governments
>have wars over (((Oil)))
>help fulfill (((Jewish))) plan for (((Greater Israel)))

>present day
>(((Middle East))) destabilized for generations to come
>(((migration))) at a all time high
>rape and murder at a all time high
>(((cars of peace))) now a every day occurrence in western countries
>innocent Europeans are now being given permanent (((Halloween masks)))
>(((interracial marriage))) at a all time time in western countries
>(((Amerimuttland))) now 60% white
>(((Israel))) now the last bastion of Ethno-Nationalism
>ThanksAmerimutts.jpg

No one cares because he isn't a stupid fucking nigger just a regular retard.

How many dins did a dindu du if a dindu dindu nuffin
>Fuck white people.

Uhh the internet is kind blowing up about this. Even Black lives matter is calling attention to this

This is the cops dust cover. What a fucking tacticool wannabe

faggot

youtu.be/msfFShAoAdM

so true, this was depressing not funny.

Who draws an automatic rifle at an unarmed intoxicated person in the first place? Also:

His name is Robert Paulson.

I would still suck that cop's cock and let him destroy my anus.

what'ts that blue sticker above pantyline

The cop is a Fucking pussy not willing to take even 0.01% risk with his life (isn’t part of being a cop not being a pussy and taking risks?) and executing an innocent man. I hope this happens to you user.

That's an electrode. Normally used for ECGs. Possibly was in a hospital not too long ago.

And he was a dumbass

Or used by emergency medics to keep him alive.

why no blood tho

lost

fake shooting propaganda event

can anyone get a download link of the clip? i tried inspecting the source but it's all xml-http request shit

facebook com / shaunking / videos / 1632731250099120/

liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304

youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

basically this.

>be me
>be told theres some psychos* with an ar15 or something out a window
>tell person not to do something several times
>check clearance of doorway and focus eye on doorway
>unauthorized movement in peripheral vision
>hostage disobeys orders and makes a mirror perfect image of reaching for a hidden pistol in pants
>try to say something but hes doing it too fast
>training takes over and brain confirms the waistband draw
>0.4 seconds pass
>whip smg from door back onto suspect pulling gun
>have about another half a second before he draws firing into my fellow squadmate
>have about 1s before he starts turning his wrist to unload arcing horizontally passing the barrel over to me
>eliminate this possible threat before that first half a second ever happens and prevent my squadmate from being killed

they'll see the video soon and will thing to themselves "papa was such a dumbass"

damn daniel

this. not moving hands out of cops vision during a heated confrontation can't be too much to ask

Not being able to see someone's hands is not justification for executing them.

>be told theres some psychos* with an ar15 or something out a window
Like he could have hidden an AR15 in his gym shirts.

Rekt. Based cop

This is now a cop appreciation thread

"protect and serve" not "make sure i don't die"

this.

This. /thread

And if he was black, y'all would be making black people jokes.

I agree that his actions should not have gotten him shot. However, the police were VERY specific about what would happen if he did not follow their instructions and were even a bit lenient with him.

How does it feel that someone who looks like you got treated like Michael Brown?

You aren't important and the world would be more pleasant if you were all gone.

Boo!

truth, apart from the count, being a representation of Dracula, he being inspired by Vlad Dracule of Romania - the man who saved Europe from an ottoman invasion.
Charles Mattel is an earlier saviour of Europe.

Know true heros. In Romania, Vlad Tepes Dracule, son of the dragon, is a national hero.
His image was subverted by westeners.

That means don't die, so you can do your duty of protecting and serving. If I'm a cop, I am just doing my job. I am not going to risk my life just so you can scratch your nuts. Follow fucking orders and tell the cops exactly what you are doing with your hands.

That doesn't mean don't die actually and you're stupid for insinuating that it does.

INNOCENT

Why am I just seeing this now lmao. Died crying like a bitch.

Keep that draw string tied son, one day it could save your life.

fucked up but it made me laugh

he panicked. did it to himself. cops are so heroic. /swoon

omg this video is so horrifically cute

So if you're ass is getting shot at, as a cop I should just walk out in front of the guy and get rekt, right? That way I am of no help to you whatsoever, right?

Yeah, you're a bright one.

Number one rule is to always make sure you make it back alive.

Yah I feel if a guy with a gun screams at you, "DON'T TOUCH YOUR WAIST OR I WILL SHOOT YOU!!!!!!," don't touch your fucking waist.

ITT: edgy americans defending everything

The number one rule is to enforce the law. Getting back alive is a close second.

Laws of engagement exist for a reason. Judge did not show the jury the video because he knew the jury would act upon their emotions, disregarding the laws of engagement. If we wrote laws based on emotions, more people would die. Philip could have given some leeway and let the kid live, and for that, he is guilty. However, he did it by the book. He did exactly what he was trained to do. Kid should have listened and not reached to pull his pants up. Case closed. For all you faggots who feel otherwise, maybe you should go start a WHITE LIVES MATTER movement.

The cop didn't say that though. The cops instructions were "Hands in the air as high as you can" "Keep your fucking feet crossed" "crawl towards me" now show me how you do all those instructions at once? I mean yeah the guy reached for his pants it was a stupid thing to do in such a tense situation. But that cop needs to be taught how to give clear instruction especially under pressure.

On your knees.
Cross your legs.
Put your hands right up in the air.
Now that you can't use your arms and legs, crawl towards me, if you fuck it up you're dead.

thread soon 404s

Pretty fucking clear to me. Step one, make sure he is cooperative. Step two, remove hands and feet away from reach of potential weapon. Step 3, crawl towards me, don't do anything else or you will die. Pretty fucking simple if you ask me. Move slow, listen, live. Thats it.

ahh but you just died. you used your arms that were meant to be in the air and uncrossed your feet to move so broke the instructions.

I love how this little bitch who probably didn't even watch the fucking video is acting like he wouldn't be shitting himself with a cop screaming at him and pointing a gun at him.

bruh... there is no denying that the death of this kid is a very sad and tragic thing. However, the laws of engagement exist for a reason. Raising and crossing was step 2. Step 3 was crawling, requiring the kid to get out of that position, which he did. He wasn't shot because he failed to crawl, he was shot because he reached to pull his pants up. Stop mindlessly regurgitating what these b/tards and everyone on your facebook is saying.

bruh.

Remove feet from reach of potential weapon? He isn't fucking Christie Brown, how the fuck is someone gonna use their foot to pull a gun from his waistband then shoot someone, if he could do that he wouldn't be in pest control, he'd be in cirque de soleil.

I think you are missing the point. The idea was to invoke cooperation. Which is exactly what happened. Then he started crawling, just fine. He was shot after (successfully) crawling 10 paces because he reached to pull his pants up. Cop said "reach behind your back and you die."

I wouldn't have understood the instructions given, either.

>Crawling
>To move in a prone position with the body resting on or close to the ground, as a worm or caterpillar, or on the hands and knees, as a young child

I wouldn't have been able to comply because it's literally impossible to crawl with your hands in the air (not to mention having your feet crossed at the same time).

If I wasn't shitfaced (if I were, I wouldn't tell the cop that I weren't), I would just have kept my initial prone position with my fingers interlaced on the top of my head and asked the cop if he meant that he wanted me to shuffle towards him on my knees with my torso perpendicular to the floor, though he would probably just yell really loudly without listening to my question, resulting in a stalemate. I'd probably just get shot by not doing anything when his patience reached its end.

You're all implying that "failing to follow unrealistic instructions" got him killed. Wrong. He followed those instructions just fine, and started crawling without any problems. He died because he reached to pull his pants up, not because "crawling is difficult with your hands up." He already crawled 10 paces. He died because he reached for his pants. The easiest instruction given got him killed. Check the video.

He wasn't shot because he failed to crawl he was shot because the police followed a flawed protocol.

Investigating officer said there was nothing stopping the police from cuffing them where they were. After they shot him the fucktards then proceeded to try and get into the wrong room, thank god they didn't they would have shot those occupants as well.

exactly, thank you.

but "failing to follow unrealistic instructions" was not the reason he died. He died because the cop was following the laws of engagement.

Oh look it's this thread again..

The dude was sobbing and obviously scared shitless. Are police incapable of reading into situations? "We're probably dealing with fucking Daniel Day Lewis who developed a hatred for cops". Procedure is fine and all, but you'd honestly have to be retarded to defend this.

I () never implied that. The guy who got shot in the video did not crawl, he shuffled on his knees towards the cop before his inebriated/retarded mind thought it was of vital importance to reach down to his waistline with his hands.

I think it's safe to say that both the victim and assailant were retarded in this scenario.

What I don't understand is, seeing as this took place in a hotel, why didn't the police attempt to contact them through the telephone.
Majority of hotels have a telephone system they could've used the front desk to relay instructions to the occupants clearly.

Im not defending the cop. My original statement:

> Philip could have given some leeway and let the kid live, and for that, he is guilty. However, he did it by the book.

The issue here is that the laws of engagement lead to the death of an innocent man. "failing to follow unrealistic instructions" was not the reason he died.

agreed.

Agreed. Except one of these persons job has a hell of a lot more fatal consequences to it.

We're not going back there faggot

100% agreed

You don't put your hands down when someone is holding a gun at you telling you to keep your hands up!! God damn it's natural selection at it's best.

Yeah so lenient the guy got sticked full of lead

Also in the video you can see he is shot when he has his empty hands again in front of him. Philip Brailfrod murdered him because he was nervous and too afraid of getting shot himself.
The woman was lucky because she figured out she could crawl while having her hands up all the time.