Kill myself

Drive down the highway at 70 mph

fpbp

become an hero

>immediately check my bank account balance
>make an appointment with my doctor to run some general health test
>throw out all the drugs in my house besides the weed
>kick out majority of his bum friends
>make an appointment with a financial advisor to see what kind of property i can invest in
>start educating the youth on proper music and philosophy by tweeting interesting yt videos
also
ESKETTTTTTTT

walk to McDonalds an screech "ESKETIT" at everyone I see

Is lil pump the GOAT ignorant rapper? We haven't reached ignorance levels this high since waka flocka

lil pump myself with gas

>put on most expensive clothing from closet
>jump out of the window
>run while squatting to the nearest shop
>violently flailing arms in unpredictable ways
>screech "ESKETIT" every 3 seconds
>see someone
>start roasting him because i am more rich, and that makes me superior
>deepthroat everyone i see

Yo Lil Pump is gonna die

thats not even fast

If you're driving at 70mph, how long does it take to go 70 miles?

kill my self so goddamn much

kek.

faggots spotted

Shave my dreads and make industrial

ESHKETIT

Try to fugg Grimes

thatd be easy as fuck as pump
id probably also just try to have sex and not die before i turn 19

I realize that I'll never be a nigger and I go frogpost on /R9K/

Get on skype and play Minecraft with xxxtentacion

Find a big pump to mate with.

70 niggeh

>ywn be lil pump

Since when did Sup Forums become /r/hiphopheads

ESKETTITTT

I don't know who this person is, so I guess try to figure out why I woke up in his body, and see if he woke up in mine and what we could do to reverse the situation.

For one thing, I would get a haircut, or maybe just go bald, and then I would consider lasering off those tattoos.

yeah act like you dont know

TRAPPER OF DA CENTRY

>yeah act like you don't know

I really don't know.

he dropped out of harvard and turned down scholarships to yale to pursue his dreams in rap

wtf I love Lil Pump now!

furiously masturbate my 4 incher

blow my fucking head off with a shotgun cobain style to be the first cloudrap suicide

ESKEEEETTITTTTT

pump isnt cloudrap

>I'M REEEEEDDDDDDIIITTTTT
That's what you fags sound like.

I've never been to reddit so I'm not familiar with what it's like. Speak for yourself

Read a kerouac book, go to Argentina, to the Patagonia, die in the cold

>trying to blend in
Kys

Oh it's supposed to be "let's get it" but the accent of whatever ethnic minority he is makes it impossible to understand

>assblasted redditors trying to save face
Consider suicide, retards.

>I know what reddit posting looks like but you're the redditor here
Is this supposed to fool me?

I'd probably do some drugs. I don't know what he's dependent on so I would feel pretty shitty and uncomfortable until I can figure out which ones to take and how much without dying.

No need to be so desperate friendo, the big evil Sup Forums won't hurt you for browsing Leddit.

so normal speed?

Try to fugg Grimes

xans, weed, lean and probably molly

drop the lil

LIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL LIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMPLIL PUMP

winner

>tabasco as lube

OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU OUU

D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE

Drop the rap career and go back to a four year college. After that settle down with my bachelor's degree and settle down within a city that requires reformation due to poverty and crime. Try my best to fix the city as much as I humanly can. Find a woman with the same passion and marry in which we spend three years together then start a family. Have three kids in which we teach them about human dignity and that God has unconditional love towards all. Die a hero

I fuck iCarly

It depends on the model of car

This one.

Learn to write an actual fucking song.

Flex like ouu

probably take some xanax to fend off the withdrawals

I would surprise everyone and make a good album.