/celeb/ ont

/celeb/ ont.
BEST-only edition

Emma Roberts is literally perfect

But Cara is very nice too, read Mein Kampf, I mean actually read it, make little notations of interesting passages, yknow?

*unzips pants* maddie me gents

ok~

Imagine being Best Emma in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Gabourey Sidibe, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your thicc body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is beat up another 16 year old in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Best Emma and not only sit in that chair whilGabourey Sidibe flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, Gabourey Sidibe LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been beating up nothing but a healthy diet of Chads and dudebros and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Rhinebeck,NY. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could bite every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Best Emma. You're not going to lose your coke money and indie movie career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>Imagine being Best Emma in that event and having to be all like "damn, Worst Emma, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your dyke cut, amorphous anorexic body and horrific androgynous troll monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is beat up another 16 year old to a pulp in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Best Emma and not only sit in that chair while Worst Emma flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, Worst Emma LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking troll face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been beating up nothing but a healthy diet of Chads and dudebros and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Rhinebeck, NY. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could beat up every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Best Emma. You're not going to lose your supply of masochist Chads and indie movie career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

I love you user

Wonder how many takes that took...

who dis

One because she probably beat up and raped this dude after that

If you watch the full scene, you can see both her nipples got hard ^__^
I would upload it but it's over the mb filesize limit for Sup Forums

those are strong words, don't use them so recklessly

or better yet, imagine not giving a fuck, because you won the genetic lottery and are absolutely perfect.

Being pictured next to an SJW icon will do nothing to demean your perfection.

Such is the life of Best Emma.

Emma Roberts, of course. The one and only.

I can show you my love

FUCK OFF!!

at least JJ was/is a qt.

Hot as fuck.

ariana has the underarm roasts
beaten, surprised them with a clean shave,
and when they cried for help she
washed them away over the
razor's edge under the falling tap
water!

>filename
We get it, you diddle minors

White beauty VS Black beauty !! HAHAHAHhAHhhAHAhahAHHhh stupid nigger !!!

arriana. greasy spic, or whatever her name is...

is a dirty, donut-licking pos.

what the heck does that mean

Well first of all, that's her character name not her age. But second, do you know what site you're on right now? Fuck off to where ever you came from.

>

you only further prove my point, dubs.

She is not even remotely attractive outside of legit pedo-circles.

>wake up, hear noise of buildings falling and cars crashing and people screaming
>looking out the window, you see this

What do?

> celeb best only

starting with worst Emma

Means I like pleasing sexy anons orally

bast in the glory that is BEST EMMA, of course!!!!!!

Anything you don't agree with isn't true, huh? It's an opinion, dude. Everyone can have a differing one and none of them are correct or not. That's why they're opinions, you fucking idiot.

I'd crawl inside my Emma's pussy.

imagine that, imagine entering her pussy like you'd enter a cave, spreading her pussy with all your strength and quickly jumping into her wet tunnel before the outer lips elastically spring back to their normal positions and close the opening to the vagina like a gate.

You're inside the pussy, it's so clean and wet, it smells sweet, just a bit metallic and sour because of the blood and bacteria, but not excessively so.

The walls are so smooth, wet and soft that it feels like you're swimming through her vagina *licks lips*. You lick everything and after each lick you close your eyes and ponder the taste as if you were a respected chef, a vaginal juice connoisseur. You smell it first, you clear your mind of any intrusive thought that might corrupt the experience and you drink it like an animal drinks out of a trough. You try to identify the different components of the pussy juice, the blood, the mucus, all that shit and how it all came out of her. What's part of her is now part of you, after you ingested the substances in her slit. You caress the walls, you try to comprehend the geometry of her pussy, you try to visualize and understand the structural aspects and the biology of her vagina. Everything must be memorized, for this is a very valuable and unique experience.

You mean the the nice anons who give you sweet Maddies you like to slobber on their cocks while pretending you're Maddie? Is that what you mean? If that's what you mean I might have a job and a discord for you. Not to mention a folder full of Maddie.

Now that's fanfic

after about 5-10 minutes of vaginal spelunking you reach her cervix. You put both of your hands into the opening, you try to spread it but you can't. You decide to squeeze through the opening that is filled with cervical mucus and white discharge. It has an amazing taste. You lick everything, you're fucking insane. After leaking your way through this wonderfully huge vaginal tunnel you finally exit the cervix and enter the womb. It's like a huge, wet chamber.

You're inside her womb, you decide to cum inside her pussy. You punch the womb walls and nothing happens. The bitch likes it. You're like a bug that crawled up someone's ear but in this case the person doesn't actually mind it, in fact, you're welcomed to this place.

You decide to spend the rest of your life here, inside of her comfortable, soft womb. It's so warm and nice here. What about food and water? No worries, you can drink her tasty blood, pussy juice and eat her chunky period. Her period has the consistency of stew.

I wonder if she'd get pregnant if you were to cum directly inside her womb in this scenario, as a tiny man. Would the baby grow up to be a tiny autist man, like yourself? Or will he be a giant with a huge dick the size of a house that can fill an entire apartment with semen after just one cumshot? This is the sort of question I'd keep asking myself if I was blessed to a life where I'd be imprisoned in a giant woman's uterus.

Life is good in her huge pussy. I wouldn't like living anywhere else.

Username user now, i want you

>bakes a delicious peach pie

Would literally give my left nut to taste.

>vaginal spelunking
lolwut also dubs chek'd

Doesn't her pale, little fragile body give you funny feelings down below

anonfapper123#5176, add me and I'll be back in 10 minutes

Mmmm yummy

Hnnnngghh

seriously, grow a dick

Jewess Queen, I'm rougly 4 inches which is 10 cm shorter than Anna Faris.
We would maks such a cute couple, best Emma!

People who put fruit in pies need to kill themselves

more katy feet

As you wish

DO IT, ADD ME

She is so cute

Jesus she has nice tits

fallow sky nymphed baby ari
sees them all around the world crave her
beauty and thrives in her destiny
to dance into a billion more hearts
by turning into a blond angel! a master
billowy craft steel turner whose tiny
features turn from her and become
into mighty weapons of war, that conquering
she will one day aspire into a queen
of comely sorts, hope to establish her
own kingdomage, by which she will
give charge and order and stomp
her image into the world!

KStew user here, what is going on in this thread?

Fantastic

Katy has me hard

she is literally a microcephalic zika babby.

u need to kys if you find his attractive if there is any chance for the survival of the human race

I can see a slight booby there
hnnnnnnnnnnnngh

Kys no dick pic edition!
Best Emma only

>as if the illuminati have any use for a 30-something has-been

god help me, that body...

She'd love to play with that user.

>nom nom nom

user youre the best

You call that a dick pic. KStew 4 life

I'm waiting, you want me? you want maddie?

gunna have to stroke to her..

watch me stroke/cum on kik to your celeb pics: paintedherbro

who dis bitch?

>470x470

Fuck, I want Maddie

Do you have kik?

katy has me leaking pre cum everywhere

Good. Embrace that.

yes, I do, what's your kik?

sounds delicious

dayum

Dockacock