We're fucked aren't we lads?

we're fucked aren't we lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/606926/Number-migrant-babies-born-UK-SOAR-new-record-high
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/populationandmigration/internationalmigration/bulletins/migrationstatisticsquarterlyreport/may2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah basically. The only thing to look forward to is to say 'I told you so' to cucks.

Yes.

You know, we're pretty accepting of white folks here.

collapse when?

>300k white people leave
>680k savages arrive

Just fucking end it

>America
>white

Ahahahahahahahahaha

You guys are just whinos. You haven't seen what real net migration even looks like. Fucking look to Germany, we got like 2 million people last year, only 850k of those were "fugees" and 1.4 million net migration.

I wasn't implying we're an entirely white nation, merely that we're very accepting of white people.

Are you okay in the head?

>We're pretty accepting of whites here
>Have to literally tear my anus in half for 10 years to get a 1% chance of citizenship in the US

It's literally out of the frying pan into the fire to move to America. But guns and 1st amendment are tempting desu.

Meanwhile...

express.co.uk/news/uk/606926/Number-migrant-babies-born-UK-SOAR-new-record-high

Dude, the guns alone are worth it. Took my mom shooting for the first time today and she had a hell of a time blowing through 2 boxes of 9mm with me.

Fuck it, senpai. Come live here illegally. You'll just be an "undocumented worker"

You think you're fucked? We had mass rape in Cologne and all the politicians and police did is blame the women for dressing inappropriately. Fuck Germany we need another ruler from

Yeah we're fucked. Where are the Brits emigrating to?

Would be tempted if we stayed in the EU and you guys got Trump tbqh.

Australia.

I'm off to the antipodes in two weeks. Let's hope they're not still upset about the whole "transportation" thing.

We only take 50,000 people a year and are roughly the same size as Britain.

I cant imagine 300,000 people a year coming in. The logistics of it is insane and its going to be the end of your country.

I knew this already, my hometown has radically changed from childhood. What was majority white is now majority brown, with the only whites being Polish or some other eastern European

All the nearby towns I used to enjoy, filled with shitskins, chinks. I hate Asians as much as fucking towel heads, the fuckers are everywhere, like an infestation. And they are not bright Asians, they are just chink dross

Wait, if I understand this correctly, immigration is mainly EU members and immigrants from non-EU and emigrants are mostly English people leaving, right?

So my question is why are they treating both groups the same? Why is it purely an abstract numbers game with these people? People are not abstract, you just took out all those natives and replaced them with all those immigrants. So it's a double whammy.

What the fuck? Am I misunderstanding this? Why would they treat the situation as an abstract numbers game?

The government doesn't release demographic breakdowns because they know the white flight would only increase if they could see than 99% of the emmigrants are white britains and 99% of the immigrants are shitskins.

What's Canada's immigration compared to y'all?

>The government doesn't release demographic breakdowns
Only that they do - the details are actually too much for me.
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/populationandmigration/internationalmigration/bulletins/migrationstatisticsquarterlyreport/may2016

You'll get no satisfaction from this because they will never see that they were wrong. It's like arguing with someone who's too stupid to know that they're wrong.

>migration
>immigration
Come on mate

I think it's time to redefine what it means to be German.

>And yet, Remain is in the massive lead

Britain is a lost cause.

I heard it's really hard to get into Australia?

> the politicians and police did is blame the women for dressing inappropriately

Damn, at least they're giving the heat to the women over there. It's about time they get taken down a notch or two.

How are people supposed to win against governments that want to destroy them? With the media who works to fulfill that goal?

People were told democracy was good, and look what it brought us

That was just a bit of friendly groping. We have Muslim gangs raping and trafficking children here. It's happening in every town/city where there's a large Muslim population. No one cares that it's happening. You go into their areas and you'll be attacked. Yet there's lots of Brits that want to open the borders.

The first amendment is dead

I'm comimg over America bro! Should be in a month or two.

What state are you in?

Do nothing = lose
Fight fire with fire = lose

People who care don't amount to enough numbers, everyone else is sucked into muh diversity.

That's a lot of people, I hope that island doesn't capsize into the ocean from all the weight.

What do you mean by "we"?

Are you French? You are blowing this way out of proportion. Then again you might be german with that short fuse.

i want nuclear war and every one to die

If youre illegal and white its the deah sentence.

That only works if youre mexican

no

You could try claiming transethnic status.