Femanon here

Femanon here

I've seen this image posted here a few times, but the sperglords who post it seems to believe that this is a representation of some form of unfairness.

But on the contrary, I contend that this image is a representation of an unfairness being corrected. You see, for thousands of years, fathers were the ones who chose which men their daughters married and formed families with. And during those thousands of years, fathers did not give any consideration for the physical sexual needs of their daughters. We did not have the opportunity to decide for ourselves which men we wanted to have children with. That decision was STOLEN from us. Unfairly.

This image isn't a manifestation of unfairness. It is a manifestation of an unfairness removed from the human condition. We are now free to correct the genetic deficiency that currently exists in the males of our species.

This image is proof that the average penis is two inches too small.

Other urls found in this thread:

theblog.okcupid.com/your-looks-and-your-inbox-8715c0f1561e
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're not even trying anymore.
>sage

>Femanon here
Stopped reading there

Your bait implies the top 3 are chosen because of sexual peformance and not money

Cry all you want, but it isn't going to make your penis any bigger.

>FemAnon here

Tits w/ timestamp or gtfo

>femanon here.
nope, you are a shilling neckbeard, and everyone knows it.

As for the image, it's completely false. Here's the truth:
>young women are taught that they should have everything they want
>career
>respect
>all the sex with all the Chads of the world
>they are expendable, temporary things
>and plan to settle down later

Group A - the ones that buy into this:
>entitled women
>they sleep with Chad
>they start a career
>they have fun
>exercise little or no agency
>are accountable to no one
>hit their 30s
>want kids, have to make a choice
>wtf, can't find any decent men... what happened?

Group B - the ones that don't:
>look for successful men
>find that Chads are not it
>guys in their 20s haven't made it yet
>look for guys in their 30s
>marry them, have kids, be happy

what this means for Group A is:
>they are busy fucking Chads and ignoring guys in their 20s with potential
>they date no one seriously
>they begin that search in their 30s
>but men find Group B is much more desirable

because Group B:
>are not whores for Chad
>are 10 years younger
>not poisonously entitled
>are realistic: willing to pick either a career or a family

So Group A has a 50% chance by their early 30s of finding someone of even equal social stature that will date them. This drops to 40% by 35 and 20% by 40. And as a result, these women are faced with the 'horror' of having to marry down-- a fate that no woman wants to face.

The moral of the story?

For women: Being an entitled cunt gets you nowhere in life. Figure out who you want to be, and what you want to do in your 20s, because it's already too late by your 30s.

For men: You can be a Chad in your 20s, and you'll get pussy. But you'll likely be settling for one of these entitled rejects later in life because you have no potential. They will resent you, because they will consider you to be beneath them. Or, you can focus on becoming successful in your 20s; your success will make you go from 6/10 to 9/10 in your 30s

Also, post you tits, you retarded cunt. I know you're a fat neckbeard, but you gotta post those hairy, diabetes-soaked man tits if you're gonna claim to be a femanon.

About as exiting to read as watching paint dry
use a dildo

I don't need to use a dildo. My boyfriend has an 8 inch cock.

we're cringing hard for you
pls leave

Enjoy your STDs

what are condoms?

Sex ruiners

Sure sure. You know you let him spooge in your belly button.

Show tits you neckbeard shill

>only works 50% of the time for HSV
Enjoy your warts, you degenerate.

you stupid fucks why are you even replying to this walking cum dumpster?

HAVE SOME FUCKIN STADARDS NO TITS DONT FEED THE FUCKING TROLLS

like fuk.......

bump

Why you little... just for that I oughta turn this into a Spider-Man thread. >.

You wouldn't dare.

Like i care.. i have no woman and huge amount of money because of that.

>Femanon here

Cry all you want; taking in all the STD’s, unwanted pregnancies, fatherless children isn’t going to make you any more desirable. I’ll take my gay men any day. Have fun raising the fatherless children on food stamps.

what femanons saying is true. you faggots are single and lonely forever and im banging every chick i want. they want me for a reason, and it's because im genetically superior. stay virgins, faggots.

Pleased am too wise

Ignoring your last bait line;
Fathers gave their daughter away to the men of their choosing becausr they understand that women serve no purpose besides being breeding machines. If a woman I left to choose a mate on her own accord, we'd have a bunch of pussies and cowards running around. Need an example? Look around.

"sperglords who post it seems to believe that this is a representation of some form of unfairness" Its not unfair, it dangerous.

for thousands of years, fathers were the ones who chose which men their daughters married and formed families with.Icorrect again, Traditionally it was the mother who's job it was to choose who her daughter would marry, The father was probably too busy working although he would obviously have a say in the decision.

"fathers did not give any consideration for the physical sexual needs of their daughters" No Idea where this has come from but I'm sure her safety the future of his familty were more important than whether she gets filled with enough dick to make her happy.

"We did not have the opportunity to decide for ourselves which men we wanted to have children with" I'm sure some women married out of circumstance or connivance but you should understand that there were no government retirement stratagies 100 years ago. If you never married or had kids you were generally fucked. Are you sure it the women who is being taken advantage of in this situation?

" We did not have the opportunity to decide for ourselves which men we wanted to have children with" Women are famous for poor life decisions, thats why parents generally guided them (especially as getting married in their early teens was normal)

"That decision was STOLEN from us. Unfairly." Well considering the way female empowerment has now "corrected" the gender balance we are being reminded first hand why women have been traditionally removed from responsibility.

"This image isn't a manifestation of unfairness" No just stupidity . . . you really expect the 7 unrepersented men in that graph will be happy bankrolling the majority of women on that image. Its only through the threat of govenrmnet violence that the current system operates.

"We are now free to correct the genetic deficiency that currently exists in the males" 80% men never reproduced anyway

I totally would.

But my phone is full and I don't have any. Girl's awfully cute tho.

This chart is misleading because it creates the false impression that the men at the bottom want anything to do with those undesireable disease buckets that we call women. The men are too busy making something of themselves and building a utopian paradise while the whores are just pumping out welfare babies. Nice b8 femannon. I’m sure you’re drowning in cock. How many abortions have you not been able to afford?

GG, old system gave incentive to make society you dull slam pig, now your feminism fucked it up and your cult leaders get Muslims imported to make your rape fantasies reality. You fucked it all up, so when it crashes down, YOU get to fix it this time. Until the 24 months mark rolls around and the best you've made is a fucking mud hut

Head in noose, now KICK THAT STOOL

Sit down incel, no one cares.

Fucking genius!

spot on.

Bang on right here

kind of a bad troll, the image is the same in reverse as well, fat girls and ugly girls don't get shit, it's probably even worse for them because if they try to be aggressive sexually they are outcast from society as whores and status won't really help them in the same way that it helps men

tl;dr it's basically the same way the other way around, men just want the best looking girls and ignore the rest, if you're not at least 6/10 physically you are fucked and have to resort to broke ugly loser men

Black men fuck everybody

That's why Chicago is a mess, it's full of niggers.

you're posting threads on Sup Forums /b you can't talk about beta males lmfao

WILD! YES!

Have a good read in the matter of online dating.

theblog.okcupid.com/your-looks-and-your-inbox-8715c0f1561e

TL;DR: OP's image is right.

>Femanon
tits or gtfo

>unfairness being removed
Bullshit. No one cares about what's fair unless they feel unfairly treated. You just fuck whoever looks best and had confidence and/or money.

Which I approve of

Who uses that picture to represent unfairness?

It IS exactly the same situation if Pink were representing Men and Violet representing Women.

Every man wants woman from the top of the pyramid, every woman wants the man from the top of the pyramid. Basic survival instincts.

>Implying that men didn't have to marry ugly whores just because they had a high social standing.
Also as this has also affected men, then ugly, short, flat and bottomless women will also be removed, which by the way also affects you.

Truth. Beyond any reasonable doubt.

So you want to fix inequality with more inequality?

OK then.

Man I've just hit 30, just got a great paying job ($100k in about 4 or 5 years). Find it hard to meet girls at all, even hot ones! I used to be able to hook up on CL and stuff, never had any luck on tinder, I'd say im a 6 or 7/10 (not a fat neckbeard).

I suck at this shit. I just want to fuck a hottie at least once, ffs.

that's why I don't date stacys despite the demand after I've accomplished a Medical Diploma

They're damaged goods with little to no concept of commitment.

Not the case entirely.

Female choice has lead to a 250g decrease in brain weight over the course of 100 000.

Women picking chads, leaving us autists to screech by ourselves is selecting for social psychopathy and a dumber population.

Take trip to the Far East

Far east what?

kek, that top nigger fucking a 3/10

Honest to jesus OP, you need to try harder than that