FPBP

Eat farts.

Become wizard.

Winrar is u

>fat ass
>thinks it's his small dick holding him back
wew lad

HUUUUUUUU EEEEEEEEE EEEEIIIEEEEEEE

You are a fat fuck I bet you can't even get your dick hard and that's why it looks so small

i have a pump and a extender

How much did you pay on your extender?

What’s that in freedom units

7inch i think. But that nigga is almost sticking the meter in his ass

youre not a virgin because of small dick
you shoyuld be able to talk your way to bed
she shouldnt find out about your micropenis
until shes had a few orgasms from you eating her out
or fingering her or something before you drop your boxers

Why buy a dick pump if you're not even gonna use your dick to fuck any thing?

that seriously doesnt look healthy. though i have a pathetic 4 inch myself

do those shits even work

Stop worrying about your dick size, become a master with your tongue and fingers, then they wont care. Give orgasm then fuck and cum in 2 minutes. Everyone is satisfied

You got a crazy fat pad

This

Apparently so.

If you google them you can find a few studies that show results etc.

The real game is trying to figure out which kits are any good as their is a large price difference between brands.

i have a big dick and made her cum every time and she still left me, what now faggot

If you weren't such a fat fag, ur dick would look and be bigger

I missed these copy pasta threads.

For the retarded people, no this does not work and has a high chance of fucking up for dick and leading to erectile dysfunction.

For length it does or any kind of manual stretching, but you'll have to jelq for girth gains with some length gains as well

Your gunt is swallowing about 3" of your meat stick, my man. Instead of stretching your dick try adapting a workout plan.

your dick is not the reason why you're a virgin
women decide whether they want to sleep with you well before they get anywhere near your dick
what you need to do is eat less shite and start working out

This.

TJ Kirk has a micropenis and gets laid. Quit blaming your cock for your shitty personality and autistic approach to women

Nope.

Extenders have been shown in clinical studies to work for length gains. Some studies show minor girth gains as well although this not corroborated across the literature.

I have a small Dick but i fucked many girls. Im fit and i play guitar well. Thats why. U Just want to have ur Dick sucked while eating MC donald.

pic of dick

My dick bends upwards 45 degrees starting half-way. How fucked am I?

How are you kissless because of your cock?
Mostly making out happens before getting nude. So it's probably more because of your social skills and your weight.

Cant get hard right now

?

>virgin cause of small dick

no you're still a virgin because you're an ugly awkward faggot. stop lying and deal with it

Good job pushing the measure into your fat, you know that doesn't count as dick right

OP go to a fucking gym man

Dude im travelling by bus im not a perv. Would u put ur Dick in the bus full of ppl? For ur satisfaction i can tell u the size. 14cm long and 10 cm circumference. So i need to use smaller condoms diameter than the regular ones.

Looked around a bit for studies and it seems extenders do indeed help gaining a bit of length. Around 1 inch after 12 months.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20102448

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25809129

"CONCLUSION:

Penile extender as a minimally invasive technique is safe and provides modest benefits and patient satisfaction."

heh. might buy one to get to at least fucking average 5 inch.

any femanons here with advice and would they suck somebody like me

thats not small

Stop using those products. You'll lose your dick permanently.

lose
some
weight
faggot

Said the guy with a smaller dick than op

no dick so yeah

Keep using that shit and you'll have a small dick AND erectile dysfunction

Guy with no dick huh?

It is. At least it is thin. I had one situation when i had to fuck a girl in the bushes and i forgot condoms. She told she has one and it was too big lol. Then she Just sucked my Dick ^^

Old pasta is old, stupid fucks

my dog ate it

femanon here
your dick is not the problem, it's enough to have fun. If you are good with the fingers it's even less of a problem.
You are just too fat. fat guys get tired quickly and are usually boring to date.

Still tastes ok

youtube.com/watch?v=nyoX4EiXOHk&t=0s

faggots it's not the size, it's you. girls look personality to attract first and confidence. they fuckin gamble every time they meet a guy, they can't tell the size judging by the biceps or face. I'm 7 inch and i was a virgin until like 25. My own stupid fkn fault.

Did you return the favor?

i did, it was salty

Get some guts, fuck women.
>nerd

kek

Yeah, basically.

Just fuck short girls like asians. Its what i do

Yeah that situation showed me Dick size isnt a problem why u have a personality worth for a girl. But as every man i wish i could have a bigger Dick lol

you think youre a virgin because of a small dick? ... I think nope...

Maybe you're just an ass hole

For the love of god loose some fucking weight. Your dick will appear a lot bigger that way

Loose weight you slob

very true

almost every girl I dated wanted to go long term even tho I have a little below average cock

user just go the FUCK to the gym you absolute retard