Stop being racist against black people

Stop being racist against black people

I will when they stop beng racist against white people.

Ok thanks.
Dubs

word racist is just so silly

>Black people

>blacks
>people

You can choose only one OP.

Copout

but white people are the best people and others should know it.

Glad to have you aboard. Just what brought you to this conclusion?

i personally don't believe that black people exist
there are a whole lot of niggers though, unfortunately

Y'all need to listen to "I'm Not Racist" by Joyner Lucas fuckin damn

Which people you should be racist against?
Could you, perhaps,rephrase it like "Stop being racist"?

>Generalizing large groups of people and thinking that they all act the same.

There are idiots and geniuses in all races, why can't people get that through their heads.

oh great, not Brandon Upchurch again...

I am black, I have a polish gf. She thinks english girls are sluts.
I was surprised to hear her say that, since I think white girls are sluts.

You're generalizing how idiots and geniuses behave, get that through your head.

go ahead and make me varg

You're right, I am. It's not that hard to distinguish retards from people with some sense of logic.

Some retards are smart

stop varg posting tbh

fuck off you nigger sympathizer

Look, I don't know how many times I have to say it, I am not a racist. Just because I don't want non white non european people in my country, doesn't mean I am racist.

I am quite happy for all of those non white people to have a fantastic country of their own, I just don't want them in my country/ I even wrote a whole epic essay in book format while I was in prison for murder about my racial theories and ow that Nazi fuck who came to norway during te war was actually a sick cunt.

So in short, I basically lfucking love non white noon nordic people, and am not racist at all/.

Why don't you want t hem in your country? If you live someone, then you'll let them in the country. Sounds more like hatred

I have an entire book about my theories and how my country should work, I spent 18 years living as a spoiled brat in one of the most privileged countries in the world before I killed my band mate and went to prison, I have a lot of life knowledge, I wrote a book, did you buy my book?

I share everything I know about how the world really works on my book

Niggers aren't a humans

Don't know the book

Don't worry, it's a very thick book, probably too much for you to handle, it's written in Norwegian, I had it translated, but it's probably still too much for you to handle. Did you know I have a legendary cult following? I used to burn down buildings! I even murdered a guy who I used to be in a metal scene in Norway with, I shouldn't really even be here talking to you, I am a pretty big deal in douchebag circles.

Whatsamadda white boy? Did your girl get blacked because you were too much of a little beta pussy to please her? Tell Sup Forums about your sad little tale...

Why??

Why just blacks only? Thats exactly what make the racist world go round. Blacks feel special and entitled with a din du nuffin we wuz kangz attitude.

Goes both ways, to get respect you must first earn it not cry wolf and sheeeeit.

thank you