Polgb

Thoughts on /polgb/? We hate trannies, vote Trump, suck your dick ON COMMAND, and yet you spergs won't love us.

Love,
Polgb

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kin_selection
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no homo

Only if they're sissies.

pic related, op

vers. 50/50 split. If you want sissy males vote Clinton. She loves them.

Fuck off fag

repent and accept Christ

turn away from homosexuality, user

Homosexuality is completely natural.

They just have a genetic predisposition for it.

Don't be mad they like people of the same sex.

Well... the way things are going with women and feminist, I guess in a metaphorical way only men can understand other men and not trigger their nerves.

Its cute to have a friend but I am not comfortable with mutual stroke of dicks and whatnot.

>homosexuality is genetic
>a gene that make you not reproduce

ayyy lmao

it's not "completely natural"

it occurs nowhere in nature naturally, it only occurs in domesticated animals

Someone should make a thrash man/oven meme
something like: into the oven it goes

No, it is a psychological malfunction that could of been cured almost 20 years ago, however you delusional bastards some how convinced cucks that it was "completely natural"

No better then the trannies, or bi-sexuals.

Literally a schizophrenic in a sexual way. And not a good one at that.

>polgb and yet you spergs won't love us.

I do.

Ipol fag here, I can't bear fucking lefty luvvie fags who defend islam or love the EU

Get your pals from Reddit to stop the raid and we'll talk.

Faggots.

Half Indian gay Nazi here

The only good homosexual is the 2D kind. Don't bring your degeneracy to the 3rd dimension, it's disgusting and the "culture" around it is toxic
If you're a Trump supporter and hate all the evils in the world, you should know that

How can Jews even compete?

this is some Dutch ad for a travel agency

fuckin captcha..

As long as you don't bring trannies, you're alright.

If hitler were alive today he would be cool with gays guaranteed

>tfw no Aryan twink to rape/punch when I'm feeling frustrated

What do you think of traps?
I've noticed there's a marked difference between the two of them the past couple of years.

Tranny:
>has an attitude
>undergoes HRT and SRS, while still looking like a dude
>might fuck you in the ass

Trap:
>generally submissive
>acts/tries hard to pass for a girl, and may make dietary changes, but that's all
>shuts the fuck up and does lewd things on command

You will never anally dominate a qt trap.

>board shipping
>polgb
What's next? /mlpol/?

IT'S NATURAL.

DON'T DOUBT ME, GOYIM.

im a trap and it fits pretty much me through i can be sassy

>$3 drinks
fucking what?

>see flag
>whatever.jpg

Traps are fine as long as they're submissive and don't try to chop their genitals off. It's a natural phenomenon. Women act less and less like the ideal male partner so other men are compelled to fill the void. Too bad we can't change genders like some species can.

I don't personify Sup Forums, who would most likely shack up with /lgbt/ just so he could periodically have angry, painful sex.

There's a difference between being sassy and being a cunt.
I knew a friend-of-a-friend who was a tranny, who once jumped down my throat because I referred to Jesus' acts in the NT as "love, tolerance, and all that gay stuff".
As if I was just some "0-rank Kinsey scale" cis-white oppressor making a statement against "her" chosen people.

Genital cutting is just the road to ruin. Considering the astronomically high rate of suicide among those who undergo SRS, I can't help but think it'd just be better to forget about the procedure entirely.

oh im not like that, i pretty much find most trannies mentally ill myself, and i never would chop my dick.

i do take hrt but i dont think im a real woman. i pretty much know im a guy and just want to look girly and cute,i dont give a fuck what others think or call me.

Op here. Said polgb for a reason. I am neither trap nor tranny.

I heard undergoing HRT can make it very, very hard to get an erection.

Is that true?

That shit did happen in 2012.

I'm a jew. we will never accept christ.

Why

not for me really, i have days where im almost not horny but other days where i crave sex all day.

in case i have problems gettign horny i just put sexy girl clothes on cause agp

Holy shit hello there

I'm of the opinion that we need to return to a pre-Christian Roman stance on same-sex relations.

Cull everyone with HIV then get into stable, monogamous relationships with anyone of any gender we so choose.
May then, feminism will bleed out. That'd be fukken paradise.

Das cool.
I know a friend who wants to undergo HRT, but gets busy with their gf constantly, and doesn't want to throw a wrench in that.

That thing with the "but helps others reproduce". Just google it. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kin_selection

Okay, I'm a tolerant person, but this is pure cancer.

german women are getting raped by fugees on the streets and what do the men do? they try to become women themselves

Here. This one might be more to your liking.

meh,these liberal whores asked for it , besides im not german by blood, and already moving away.

i couldnt give less of a fuck about this shithole and the people here.

>tfw no femboy bf to suck me on command

>tfw 6'6 blond hair blue eye masterrace

a certain type of male homosexuality can be explained by a gene on the x chromosome, since this gene is on the x chromosome it is more likely to be inside females(twice as likely). this means if this gene confers a benefit to women that is 2x greater than the detriment in infers upon men, it will propagate.

It's simple: bring back the Roman Empire.

>Crucify the rapefugees
>Be totally open with sexual practices, after neutering the AIDS bearers
>Pool the nations of Europa together, then begin a conquest of the "lesser" nations of the Earth.

We'll have the wealth of the Middle East and Africa under our belts, and we'll make a clean, prosperous civilization.
Ave Imperator

What the fuck are you doing in Qatar?

>A gene that has been proven to be a side-effect of too much reproduction.

I know the Africans have turned your libraries into breeding centres, but you still have the internet.

Now fuck off, hotshot.

>We hate trannies

Whatever. You guys are helping push that shit and you know it. Nobody really has anything against gays in the US. Even in the South it's pretty much just old people who are homophobes. Most of us grew up with family members or friends who were gay that we really cared about.

I just checked out your board and it has more disgusting tranny shit on it than faggot shit. Disgusting. That board might as well just be /trans/ at this point. Stop helping that trans filth ruin America and we're cool.

They do neither

REMOVE FAG. REMOVE FAG FROM PREMISES.

Anyone who thinks traps are like their shitty doujins is so fucking far from wrong. I met one yesterday and they spoke and sounded like a man, were as tall as a man and face looked like a man. The only thing "female" was their fucking hips

it's never too late, user

go to /hm/. Not a tranny in sight.

That sounds like a tranny.

See this:
A tranny is a pro-feminist cunt in a dress who wants to cut their dick off.

Y not kill everybody that has Hiv
>killing 80% of niggers

/lgbt/ is a tranny containment board

Contractor

Because you can't send a corpse to the salt mines.
SOMEONE'S got to work for the betterment of our glorious society.

Making bank, I trust?

Guess even the president of Zimbabwe has to mine then.

fuck it is actually 1/2x greater.

Robert Mugabe deserves to be chained up with Angela Merkel and sent off someone to be used as a public toilet/jizz catcher for baboons in heat... at best.

*somewhere

>/lgbt/ is a tranny containment board

That makes sense. I don't know how gays deal with them in real life. In college I got in trouble for calling a transgendered "woman" delusional. He kept saying "As a trans woman" before EVERYTHING he said.

>go to /hm/. Not a tranny in sight.

I'll take your word for it.

Die you faggot freak abomination

>Thoughts on /polgb/?
Sounds good. Faggots should have their containment board instead of spamming their attention whoring here. Sup Forums is about politics, go to /lgbt/ or /mlp/ and spam about your assholes and how larping as women.

>We hate trannies
A faggot is a faggot is a faggot. The amount of faggerty is irrelevant, a faggot is still a faggot with or with out rainbow socks.

>vote Trump
Your reward for this is having Trump as president. Don't be greedy and expect more.

>suck your dick ON COMMAND
No, you will not. Go pray on drunken sailors.

>and yet you spergs won't love us.
love != sodomy

Pic related: it's the "men" who accept faggerty.

better version

they all seem to have glasses too

>tfw the only boards I post on are /mlp/ and Sup Forums

>germany
kek

Your pic related is the exact reason we don't live in a true democracy and instead built a republic. Thank you based constitution.

Would Sup Forums go to a drag show honoring the Fuhrer?

Sup Kurthos is that you my nigga?

kill it with fire

>qt traps/boys
>irl

хaхaхaххa cyкa бляк

>No traps in Spain

>No fascist right wing traps in Spain

Feels terrible

this thread just made me realize that milo is a walking fucking meme

Milo was raped by a black tranny as a teen, now he loves black cock and can't stop being a flaming faggot.

But homosexuality is not cases of arrested emotionally and sexual development. Nope. Not at all. It's equal! We know it's equal because liberal tell us it equal and natural, and Sup Forums just needs to get with the times. It's the current year after all.

I think there is this fag shitposter here from spain.
Claims to be a trap but come on, pic related.
Enjoy your dreams being shattered if you meet someone like this...

Why is /lgbt/ so obsessed with Sup Forums?

Can you please not post my pictures without my consent? It's rape and I don't like it.
Thanks.

You two should get a room :)

now that you said this I'll even masturbate to them

I'd much prefer /pot/ then

Bad goy!
Masturbating to my pictures is not allowed.
Forbidden!

It's called fascist fetish.

The attention whores have arrived.
Abandon thread.
Sage goes in all fields.

That ass still needs work. I've seen some top quality trap posting on /fit/ and this is not good enough.

>I don't know how gays deal with them in real life.
Personally I don't, I dislike them

Read this guy's books.