Explain your reasoning

Explain your reasoning

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PiRIZXvggqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pick who protects you from everybody else in the image.

This isn't enough players for you fantasy football team. Also No

Totally taking the slashers, because they're unkillable for two hours straight every five years, they're improbably lethal in the most bullshit ways, and everybody trying to stop them constantly has sex. This could be the single greatest moment for rule 34 in the history of the internet. Don't even try to tell me that hot cyborg sex isn't the best possible outcome in this situation. Alien and predator already have content, but the rest would probably be original.

Either greivous or predator depends who has the better ship

Predator's has a bitchin' cloaking device, but the interior is pretty sparse. Don't think Grievous would have much better amenities, though...

Im not talking about amneties its about who can glass a planet quicker cause none of the others can just lol nope and leave the biosphere

Slasher Duo means you get all their tropes. anybody who comes after you will trip and fall

This is why they're the best. With their retro slasher magic on your side, your attackers will split up to wander lost in the woods for hours looking for you, only to get picked off one by one when they stop to fuck. One or two will get close, but the bullshit will mean that only the last one alive is any real threat.

So you leave until there all dead then perform an exterminatus upon the planetoid

Also, insane crits and you get to fight off an attacker at least once or twice, even though they should easily overpower you. Also, if you're not the slutty blonde, the stoner, or black, you're pretty much guaranteed to survive till at least the last 20 minutes.

T-1000 or Slasher Duo are the most OP that I know of, should I watch those other movies?

The Slashers are literally immortal. Also, bitches be trippin'.

Predator is a hunter. His ship is pretty much a hunting cabin with a jumpdrive and a fog machine. He doesn't have the firepower. Grievous doesn't have the CIS army with him, and they were never big on weapons of mass destruction, anyway. What you'd really want would be the Empire, but I digress. Escape looks like an option, but predator's cloaked ship is probably best for that. Also, he'll find you if you don't take him. He IS the best tracker of the lot.

Nuada
>looks like Skwisgaar Skwigelf
>Incest
>Golden nigger slaves that can't die
>Thousands of years of knowledge
>Incest again as a weakness

Nuada, just his two magical golden army boys would fuck up everything on that list apart from maybe Grevous assuming alien acid and predator blaster can't melt their metal and if a light sabre can't either then gg, but Nuada is the better swordsman so he should be able to fuck up grievous.

Also, have you ever seen a car start in a slasher flick before the final escape in the last ten minutes?

you belongs in a garbages can

Your opinion in dildos

I'm going with Nuada as well. Those two Golden Army bitches CAN NOT BE STOPPED. They're every bit as immortal as the "slasher duo" but they only take a few minutes to rebuild themselves, not a few years. Everyone else on the list is mortal. They can, and mostly were, killed by the end of their movies.

Alien is a work of art. Sigourney Weaver was fantastic, and Giger's art design was brilliant when they actually gave it screen time.

Predator was pretty good. "I don't got time to bleed!" Also, the sequel was decent. "There's no stoppin' what can't be stopped... No killin' what can't be killed..."

Star Wars 3 was ok. I think they missed an opportunity to show some of the better parts of the clone wars, but that's where now Legends comes in. They could have handled Anakin's turn to the dark side with a little more finesse, expanded on some characters... It was ok, but it could have been better. Also this: youtu.be/PiRIZXvggqM

>Sigourney Weaver was fantastic
her preteen ass in adolescent underwear is my favorite part

Lizard stronger than Spider-Man, so >20 tonns.
Stronger than anybody on the list.
Also super regeneration.

>her
kek

Predator, he could vaporize half of these cunts with the plasma alone.
The 4x xenos might be a problem if they ambush us at the same time.
T-1000 could be a small issue if he gets in close combat, plasma is however much hotter than molten steel so he would just delete parts of him EZ.

Shenron

Too bad The Shrike isn't an option.