Be me

>be me
>be told theres some psychos* with an ar15 or something out a window
>tell person not to do something several times
>check clearance of doorway and focus eye on doorway
>unauthorized movement in peripheral vision
>hostage disobeys orders and makes a mirror perfect image of reaching for a hidden pistol in pants
>try to say something but hes doing it too fast
>training takes over and brain confirms the waistband draw
>0.4 seconds pass
>whip smg from door back onto suspect pulling gun
>have about another half a second before he draws firing into my fellow squadmate
>have about 1s before he starts turning his wrist to unload arcing horizontally passing the barrel over to me
>eliminate this possible threat before that first half a second ever happens and prevent my squadmate from being killed

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=ddf_1512769047
youtu.be/msfFShAoAdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

bump

Maybe we have seen different videos. In the one that I saw the policeman was clearly not capable of handling a perfectly under control situation. EEUU has a huge problem with a significant fraction of their police forces being ill-trained cowboys

>Casually leave out the fact the suspect was fearing for his life, stressed out, intoxicated, panicking
>Give him confusing orders
>murder his ass

>assessing the situation at hand dynamically
>dealing with a person in extreme distress, crying
>person obviously has trouble following the ever changing array of orders you are issuing
>person doing a very poor job, but very obviously is still attempting to follow orders
>he moves his hand in a way you didn't order him to do
>blow his brains out

It's just another case of triggerhappy cops, simple as that. You can try and justify it all you want, training or not, but you absolutely have to be a psychopath to not realize that this person is actually trying to do what you're telling him. I got sick from watching the video, and I hope I NEVER, EVER EVER get on the wrong side of an officers barrel in the US. They're completely fucked in the head.

Was it just me or did anyone else hear more than one guy snapping different orders

that's just sad

Link to video please

>i literally have no firearm training
The post.

liveleak.com/view?i=ddf_1512769047

>Cop plays most lethal game of simon says with someone purported to be wielding a rifle
>man is face down on floor, non-threat
>no rifle in sight
>cop doesn't just go and secure suspect normally by putting a knee on his back and cuffing him
What the fuck was the train of thought blasting through this angry manlet's mind? Where I'm from police are trained to de-escalate any situation, and if it requires cuffing them the suspect remains on the ground to be cuffed

bump

>Mom says dinner is ready.
>Turns off Counter Strike.

>*shoots suspect
>then turns off counter strike

I bet you let a black dude fuck your girl. GTFO you faggot ass cuck

This was a SWAT team dispatched to prevent a mass shooting from a hotel window, not an arrest.
How do you think someone's thoughts are before a mass shooting? Certainly not like that of a normal person. Probably along the lines of emotional distress and unpredictable behavior.
Kinda like a crying man that keeps reaching for his waistband who has been reported to have a rifle previously pointed from a window.
These officers were not here to negotiate.

The problem isn't that he shot the man for reaching behind him. The problem is how he told the man to crawl along the floor and was screaming stupid commands to him you fucking moron.
Also bumping your own thread is fucking bent.

>Because he has a rifle in his pocket

Also you have mass shootings every other day or so.

That's exactly what one of the problems are here.
Regular mass shootings.
Shooters keep small firearms at their side to kill themselves or for hostages. You can't take a risk and have faith in humanity and expect someone to not have a gun by their side when they reach near their waist

youtu.be/msfFShAoAdM

You can also not be a complete fucking douchebag and yell confusing orders to a guy who is clearly struggling to keep up, under the influence of alcohol and genuinly scared.

All he had to do was tell him to turn around, keep his hands up and you go there and cuff him, you don't keep yelling orders at him and wait till he gives you a reason to murder him.

Any non-psychopathic police officer would have ordered him to the ground then cuffed him. Simple as that. When their hands are in the air they aren't a threat.

Even the British police are better than this, and they run away from people carrying knives.

What the hell was that simon says bullshit about?
Theres a pretty high chance to mess something up when there are so many orders and you're scared shitless and possibly intoxicated.

tbh i let a black dude fuck me but that was just out of curiosity and im still 100% straight

bump

>repeating same bullshit reply
You fucking Antifa faggots are so easy to spot.

this

You forgot
>write 'YOU'RE FUCKED' on my weapon
>have the evidence thrown out of court despite it being illegal for police to wear their own messages/symbols

>bumping it over and over again
...why?

In that situation, you only need one officer to be armed. The remaining officers can easily get around the suspect and apprehend him with just batons.

>be me
>be cop
>want to play twister
>guy removes hand from green
>shoots him in the head as per the rules

>EEUU
you’re Mexican? You literally can’t talk about problems with the police force.

>being illegal to wear their own messages or symbols
But that’s a lie. It may or may not be against department code, but it’s not illegal. Stop trying to act smart and lawyer-ish, Perry. It’s not working.

> shoot crying scared boy 5 times in head instead of one time non-lethal

Also withheld shit during the trial because it would be “prejudiced against the cop”
Even they knew he was guilty.

Are you autistic? Because just an autist or an retard wouldn't see that the boy isn't a threat to anyone. He literally pisses himself in the video

>thinks there really is non lethal weapons
Whew lad.

you assume too much

>disregards rules. nothing happens
>reaches behind his back twice after being warned -> gets killed

This. I wonder why the cop didn't ask him to dance the alphabet.

>b-but it's just not!
Yea, no. It's illegal for any federal or state police organization to wear personal messages and symbols. This may come as a foreign concept to you, but when you're working under the government's paycheck, you're not actually allowed to put a kekistani flag on your shoulder and write 'born to kill' on your helmet.

I assume you bumped half of it from your phone and the other half from your computer, but you'd have to be a retard to assume that anyone but OP is bumping OP's shitty thread.

>be me
>bootlicking faggot
/thread

Facts
Regardless of how drunk or Simon says
The fucking idiot reached for his waistband.
He forgot the most important rule of MXC
>DONT
>GET
>ELIMINATEDDD

oh look its the retarded abbreviation guy again

You can taser him or shoot him once in the arm or leg and he survives. Or atleast just once in head. But if you shoot him 5 times in the head then his brain is sure on the floor

>anyone but OP is bumping OP's shitty thread.
you're such a naive peasant

brain walks the dinosaur

why do beta males have such a hard time understanding the world?

>what is reading

>>have about 1s before he starts turning his wrist to unload arcing horizontally passing the barrel over to me

>empty hand

>>empty hand

>kill him anyways

>what is assuming too much without any evidence

Who was the woman? Was he cheating on his wife?

>not seeing what's in his hand
>assuming it's a weapon
>due to proximity probably fatal once pulled
>rightfully decide to shoot for not following orders and moving hands out of sight for the second time

>what is giving non sequitur in response to a non sequitur in response to your non sequitur

what is this? when did this happen, where, what happened? been living under a rock the past 2 weeks

Part of a couple he met at the hotel and invited back to his room so they could plan a mass shooting to set the precedence for the Las Vegas shooting the following year.

You do know that sage grows in all fields, right?

>what is evidence
>fuck evidence let's just assume and start analyzing the formalities our arguments

welcome to the ricefields, where the sage has no ground to grow

>given contradictory orders
>follows them to his best ability
>still dies

>what is trolling
>fuck trolling let's just start replying and drooling all over my handler

You try so hard. But there are enough arguments that this shit was preventable if US cops weren't such unprofessional and trigger happy. Your police is shit and your courts are shit for allowing obvious homicide

The options field -and- the reply field are both excellent places to grow sage.

Punk ass cop never spent a minute under fire. Jury never saw video....evidence suppressed
hope its overturned by a higher court

>what is searching for evidence
>fuck searching for evidence lets call the other party trolls
>easy

why are you shitting out this thread over and over again. no one gives a fuck about either the murdering fuck of a cop or the poor bastard he out right executed.
stop spamming Sup Forums with your feels

>*order for moving his hands out of sight was never given
>*decides to reach for his itching anus in close proximity to cops and gets shot
>*snowflakes are enraged all over the chans and reddits

The whole situation is funny. What kind of bullshit is this? Just let him lay on the floor and handcuff them. Why do they have to humiliate them with repeating death threats and strange commands?

*and don't reach behind your back twice while cops pointing guns at you and given a clear warning

>calling the other party a troll

Lol at people defending cops. If you look at the victim's pictures he was definitely a Sup Forums neck beard cuck like everyone here. They're coming for everyone. He didn't do anything and was executed. You're next.

because you can't just advance without having checked the side doors

your amateur approach would work in most situations, but would cost you your life in some

Please cite state and federal codes showing where it is illegal and can be cause for criminal charges.

What're your thoughts on the system in the Judge Dredd universe, man?

>don't get it
>are we going to search for evidence or not?

kinda like how they fiddled with the door key on the wrong room in plain sight

where was their overly defensive procedural bullshit at that point?

People have died from being tasered, also shooting someone in the arms or legs often leads to the brachial or femoral arteries being damaged/destroyed and people bleeding out rapidly (under 8 minutes) from such shots.
Still waiting for a non-lethal options there, sport.

Their decision to sit in the middle of an open LDA for 5 minutes standing full up with no cover shouting commands audible to everyone in every room down the corridor so that they can figure out your numbers, spacing and position, shows very clearly that they didn't fear for their lives. The arrest under any normal circumstances would've taken a minute and a half -- anyone who's been through police academy knows that the longer these things go on, the more chance there is of something going to shit, but these guys were just having too much fun. You can see it dripping off the voice of the guy giving commands, how he savors every moment of holding another life by a thread. If they were at any point worried about the possibility of violence, they did an astonishing job of not showing it.

>keep trolling! you're doing it kid!

They anyway have to check the room. Whats your argument?

So when’s your next Antifa meeting?

I've cleared hundreds of buildings, encountered dozens of suspects never shpt anyone and here talking about it soooooooooooo wtf

I'm not sure if OP baits or is retarded

Most underrated post I've ever seen

he din done nuffin

Shut the fuck up pussy

>be drunk having good time in hotel
>exit room
>police begin screaming orders at you telling you they will kill you
>too sloshed and full of adrenaline
>try to follow orders as best you can
>"cross your legs! keep your hands up! If you put them down we will shoot! Now crawl to us!"
>confused
>begin to crawl
>pants begin to fall down because legs are crossed and I can't crawl well
>naturally go to grab falling pants
>get murdered

Fuck the police.

HEY, MILLENNIAL!

You were fucking BORN into a world with internet. How the fuck have you not learned how to Google yet?

Fuck.

>blindly assuming again

Pay me, and I'll consider it. Otherwise, have fun wading through that shit yourself, but first, let's try a small thought experiment: Imagine that you were a police officer and you wrote "If you can read this, you're already dead" on your helmet. Do you think that your other officers would let you leave wearing that unless they were equally fucked up themselves? Do you think that any civilian in America would react well to seeing footage of an officer with something like that written on him? Have you ever before seen an officer dumb enough to write shit on his weapons/armor or wear his own symbols who then keeps his job long enough to continue parading around? Are you telling me that you would be genuinely surprised and ask to see the legislative codes if someone told you something like, "as a government entity, you have to conform to pre-approved uniform regulations and represent the government?"

Do you think you could put a communist flag or an NRA flag on your shoulder and get away with it? I guess what I'm trying to ask you is: are you being deliberately retarded or accidentally retarded?

/tread

Dats fucked up, right there

>naturally go to grab falling pants *for the second time closely to cops while being pointed guns on and being warned that he'll get shot once he does that again.
>get shot
>who could've seen that coming?

You forgot the part where he was waving a gun outside of the window, and repeated failed to follow simple instructions.

Officer Phillip brailsford. Found not guilty of 2nd degree murder. Jesus Christ. Fucking Maricopa County.