You all realize it's over for the world right? In the next 500 years Muslims will rule Europe and ofcourse next...

You all realize it's over for the world right? In the next 500 years Muslims will rule Europe and ofcourse next, the world. How are you all coping with this reality?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope they try taking America by force. But they won't, because they are scared goat fuckers. Would be nice to fend off an aggressive invasion and have open season declared. Would have the added benefit of culling the herd.

In 4-5 billion years the Earth will be swallowed by the sun, and I know for a fact these faggots won't have built a rocket by then. So it's not that bad.

>500 years
just give it 20 years.

>giving up before the fight has even begun

Really though. How long until Muslims are a majority in India?

>America invented feminism and nu-males

YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH, JUST TRY TAKING OVER THIS COUNTRY, MUSLIM SCUM!

muslims havent been focusing on trying to take over or spread islam in india and it would be pretty difficult since there is no white guilt.

They don't need White guilt when they have violence.

>dat pic

>violence
the last time a minority tried to revolt against the majority in India, they were burned alive
Don't see why it wouldn't happen when the muzzies would try it either

hopefully never

Why was Pakistan created then?

They've been trying for centuries m8.
They killed 80 million poo-in-loos in the process

If Muslims take over Europe than China will rule the world. However I think Europeans will have a civil war before it gets too bad and Islam will be beaten out of this world forever.

>the last time a minority tried to revolt against the majority in India, they were burned alive

When was that?

When India was granted independence, some of the muzzies (Jinnah especially) demanded a separate country for them and Gandhi being the cuck he was, accepted.
And thus Pakistan came into fruition
But not all muzzies left, many of them stayed desu

Back when sikhs weren't bro-tier and there used to be sikh terrorist groups

Are you a retard?
We have many muslims but much larger army of poor fags who will butcher them.

I will post some crappy "Deus Vult" memes on Sup Forums so others can see europe´s past potential of Kebab removal that isn´t present anymore in any form while turkish and islamic nationalist go big to the gym breed insanely in their conservative families, not caring what some skinny white nationalists that can´t get it up anymore post on some ugly asian board website.

But oh well, we probaly win the magically occuring race war that everyone is praying on after each happening

Deus Vult

Seriously we have too many poorfags
If a war happened, it'd actually be good for us desu

I'll be dead so I won't be capable of coping

Its ok user
Everything will be alright

I actually cant wait for western countries to go to shit because of muslim immigration, so my own country can fight the muslims again and not have NATO in the way.
If NATO countries go to shit I am enlisting into the army and also in political party so I can personally help out and make sure everything happens correctly.

I know, wir schaffen das

My life is on very easy mode, m8.
Fuck off with your Sup Forums memes.
i don't want wars.

Thanks

Honestly, I wouldn't really care.

W/O Pegida she will soon be executed for not wearing a hijab.

You realize that if that actually ever were to happen, conservatives are far more likely to convert to Islam and just join in on the fun while pink haired faggot liberals like you are fucked.

r u the sasuke posting user?
haven't seen you in a while desu

no problem

google translate says that wir schaffen das means "we make it"

what did you mean by that, user?

Congrats, you didn´t get my post. Read it again and grasp the sarcasm of it

yeah, bro

im talking about present day but yes pakistan is an example of how muslims operate. invade and then demand their own government.

I am doubtful of this but it is a possibility that Muslims do become a large sizable minority in Europe.

Even if that happens, other powers would still go on leading the world post-Europe collapse, like Russia, the US, China, Japan and India.

The Muslims will become too dependent on the welfare state Europe offers them and will be isolated to ghettoes while the rich whites are concentrated in the suburbs or peripheral city centers. Plus the Middle-East will still be divided to Sunnis and Shias, and people like Assad will in no way leave, you also have the Kurds who are mostly atheists.

Also there is no way in hell eastern Europe becomes Islamized, these fast developing countries will develop their own power center.

>implying humanity has another 500 years
wew lad

Was a slogan from Angela Merkel in late 2015 when many were afraid that we couldn´t handle the huge numbers of refugees. In an interview she bluntly said: Wir schaffen das - We will make it
It got caught in the media and was made to a fight slogan for the refugee welcome movement that backfired. Even though usually lefties don´t care if german right wingers make fun of them this time the outrage and the laughter was so prevailing that they eventually stopped using it

I saw some pajeet posting Light Kira pics on threads

Was that you too?

Everybody hates them, it's only the shitty elite that is keeping it up. I'm confident Islam will bot get anymore than 15% in any Western country before there's a backlash. Sweden maybe too cucked

Retard, bodybuilding is not going to help you in a firefight.

yeah.

>we will make it

why does she still have 50%+ popularity there?

wah
i made an IND/POL/ thread yesterday for indians to discuss about regional elections and who they voted for but most of the posts in the thread were autists spamming "poo in loo"

Alright, here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY

Also:
Full firefight inda magical race war? Unlikely in europe especially germany and nordic countries.
Besides, they will just outbreed us and prosecute whites when they have the majority. Race war won´t happen dude....

>How are you all coping with this reality?

At least they'll kill all the jews and shut women up

War guilt from the second world war

>not knowing that the only way to defeat PC is to allow it to happen but overdose it so hard that the world rejects it and kills anything related to it
>now knowing that the global elite are in the pretend-to-be-tolerant-of-everyone :DDD stage so that in a couple years they have a reference for the necessity of logic and reason
>not knowing that Trump is a businessman that is successful because of his ability to quickly jump on new ideas and successfully be the first to grab the prize

do i have to spell it out for you?

of course the UK is fucked though, the only people who stayed there were the people too weak to make the voyage to America.

Losing the UK and Sweden isn't too bad when you consider from their ashes will come white supremacy

do people support her out of fear of some libcuck calling them a "nazi"?

this

If someone calls you a Nazi in Germanistan you are a pariah.

Yes, this and nothing else

Nah bro I think the Americas are fine. Hispanics are not going to convert. Asia will be fine cuz they're not entirely cucked. Europe and Africa are kinda fucked tho.

>implying the jews aren't behind the muslim invasion in europe
they probably have it all planned out, on what to do once the muzzies take over

I love how Americans think Sadiq Kahn Is some sort of Sharia extremist but he actually gets attacked by the far left in britain because he questioned the use of the Burqa in public.

Don´t get why we german are afraid of it so much. My neighbour calls me regulary Nazi. When I hanged my prussian flag that my mother gave me he literally had a mental hysterical breakdown on the street. lol people gathered and tried to calm this mid 30 guy down.

Last years of school same deal. I really really didn´t care if people called me Nazi, I actually took it with pride to be honest.

They'll just move to Israel. I'm starting to think this is to force European Jews to aliyah and keep the Jewish majority in Israel.

sad that europe is getting cucked like this because people fear the horrific consequence of being labeled something by some faggots who dont even matter.

Well done.

Bullshit, if europe gets muslim plus the middle east Israel will lose all its allies and then shit goes really down for them

>I hope they try taking America by force.
They won't have to. With over 3 million already and with them integrating into politics, you won't be able to stop them.

I'm deebly gonzerned

>you will see Nazi flag posters on Sup Forums in your life time

how many more years german bros?

>us

You're obviously a turk. There will be a race war and you will lose because you have brown brains and will be outsmarted in battle.

muslims are also very territorial. notice they flee syria when its a civil war but they hang around in palestinian shitholes for decades?

for a muslim it is like some sort of insult to see some territory that they took over by force given back to the former majority.

I never said it was a good plan.

ill be dead in 70 years anyway. not my problem

Hot, 10/10 would lay my life down for

AY HOL UP
>*smacks lips with basmalah*
What youse tryin' to say is
>*rolls up thawb*
You white bois is sayin
>*recites al-fatehah*
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
>*tips turban*
DAT WE MUZZIES
>repeated "Allah akbar" yelling in the background
N WE GON TAYKE OVA YEUROOPPEE N SHIEEEETTTT

You got me man

muslims cant even rule their own countries. wich is even more pathetic considering most of it is uninhabited desert.

>the only people who stayed there were the people too weak to make the voyage to America.

Nice 'bro-history", chum. 300,000 white Brits and 300,000 Irish people were shipped to America as slaves to work in the tobacco and cotton fields. More than went willing as colonialists. You are descended from cucks and slaves. Fact.

This, if the liberals want Islam that's what they're gonna get. All I have to do is grow a beard and show up to a mosque on Fridays . The libs, women and gays will be in for a world of hurt. But they want this anyways.

Agreed, crap thing tho I have blue eyes. The muslims I encountered values muslims with blue eyes of european heritage much less than an "actual" muslim

3,000,000 million is the UK m8 USA has 20,000,000

this, it would take centuries for muslims to take over the west with its full force, and if the west used its full force against the Islamic world it would be over in a month.

Yes it will you idiot. You honestly think training your CNS and skeleto-muscular system doesn't transform the way your body operates, as well as your capabilities?

Try again dude, if you aren't preparing your body for the happening, you are fucking up.