Young Sheldon is actually ok tier

Young Sheldon is actually ok tier.
Fight me.

Bump

Never watched a full episode, but from tiny snippets of the show, all I'm really able to surmise is that it looks something like

>im so quirky but young watch me be very smart
>"shut up dork"
>"witty" / retarded retort
and it goes from there.

Meh, don't really like the kid they got to play Sheldon, but I've seen worse shows

This is a show by, for and of paedophiles who use superficial scientific facts as an excuse to explain their lack of manhood.

The goldbergs?

Never watched it but the poster and premise are stupid as fuck. It reminds me of a Netflix original with a shitty budget.

Never watched it before. It have laugh tracks?

Na

I just saw the first episode like a wék ago. It doesnt have laugh tracks. Ill giveit a 6/10. No second season for sure tho. Also i doubt it even finish the current season

I would beat the fuck out of that little faggot I hope he dies of AIDS

who let you get on the internet?

He actually look like the faggot from tbbt

What channel shows this fagottry in America? Warner shows it here.

Garbage.
Pic related is best show online right now.

Fuck off nigger

Netflix originals are great though.

Saw one episode last week,the other characters are pretty good (the dad and grandmother)

The theme is too complex for your simpleton brain, you wouldn't get it.

"Rick and Morty"? Only a plebeian worm would engage in viewing broadcasts of such a sad and idiotic show. Unlike you low IQ apes, I please my optical sensors with only the finest of entertainment. I'll bet that you're inquiring as to what source of entertainment I am referring to. Although I don't expect you to comprehend it, the television show in question is "Young Sheldon". You see, the humor is vastly superior to that of "Rick and Morty". First of all "Rick and Morty" relies heavily on improvisional comedy, while the intellectual humor of "Young Sheldon" is scripted and well thought out before being presented to an audience. Second of all "Rick and Morty" is extremely unfaithful to its source material (Back to the Future, for you simpletons) while "Young Sheldon" is just as good if not better than watching "The Big Bang Theory". I could go on and on about how "Rick and Morty" is vastly inferior to "Young Sheldon" but I highly doubt that you have the mental capability to process such logic. So if you'll excuse me, I'm going to pour a glass of brandy whilst I redigest the latest episode of "Young Sheldon" so I can make an entry about it to the "Young Sheldon" wikia. Hopefully, I can forget about ever having the displeasure of interacting with you. Sigh... How tedious.

I bet you are a Rick and Morty fan aswell

Watched the first 2 episodes on tv. It wasnt that bad tbh.