Welcome to life.
Stop being a pussy and deal with it.

It's so hard, i really love her

Traps aren’t girlfriends

my bf cheated on me a while ago it broke my heart, stay strong

i wish i could say that it gets better, but it actually doesn't

life is great is you buy drugs

pad the rope bro

Lol my gf recently broke up with me ... recently learned she was cheatin for 6 months... fk it now i fuck her best friend. Dont worry just get some weed turn up 2Pac - All about U and relax
>pic unrelated

Use this newfound free time to learn better English.

Gay

Never kys over some cunt

so do we

This but without the weed. No need to cloud your judgment at this time. But I do agree with this user: nothing makes you forget old pussy like new pussy

Just imagine how hard she'll be getting dicked in ever hole now that she can get a hung alpha

just know how it feels

Magic of Christmas time. Next big wave of dumps coming in 21 days.

Been there too OP. In my late 20s I crashed out of two great years with a really nice girl, never met anyone like that before her. Tore me apart like Lisa. Met someone better after that and now the heartbreaker is just a few pages in my personal history. Good times.

Doesn't get easier. Been 6 months for me....still hung up on her. Left my wife because I fell in love with the miserable bitch. Gentlemen....never let yourself fall in love with the side girl. Pic related

it only feels like hell for a while... after that it's super fun cos you realize there's still billions of other chicks out there.

chan is`t helpin, get out with friends, drink, smoke whatever you prefer, repeat! Then stop concentrate on work, study, workout, find new girl.
end

Been acmonth for me. Forced out of a relationship because of her controlling father.

She was the one. Don't think I'll ever love someone as much as I love her.

ew lol you deserve to be unhappy

Suck cocks faggot. Idgaf that is the most beautiful woman Ive ever seen, I love her more than anything and probably always fucking will and she ripped my heart out after convincing me to leave a life I spent 15 years building behind because she loved me and wanted to spend our lives together and wanted to marry me and blah blah bullshit. So maybe for once go be a faggot elsewhere this is obviously a baww threat so let me baww:

there are pros and cons.

Atleast you wont have 12984619865018 different kinds of shampoo in your bathroom

hahahaha,

you cheated.
you made the bed, now lay in it.

kys

When did I say I cheated?

life gets better after a while, don't worry, we are and all have been there
don't make the mistake of drowning in self-pity
go out, socialize, meet friends, learn, workout, read, learn an instrument, show her that it's her loss not yours

you left your wife, when you married her you took vows, you couldnt keep your word.

in my eyes you cheated

You're tucking retarded. So everyone who gets divorced is a cheater to you then? You realize how fucking dumb you sound?

your word means nothing and im retarded? lol
your own fucking fault dude,

when i vow, i keep my word.

lmfaooo oh Jesus you're like a fucking weeb with a fedora and a sword and all that huh? What recent vows have you had to take m'lady? Have you ever been married? Had a GF? Left moms basement? Or are the tendies and hentai too much to talk away from?

Anthony bourdain??? is that u??

Pretend you are a pinguin and waddle around your city saying hello to people. You will feel better.

>The only girl who loved me kys-ed cuz i could not be with her 500Km away and she didn't wanted a LDR.
>best 3 days of my life
>First kiss i ever had
>Yesterday i had my 25th bday and she died 5 years ago
>had a dream with her and wake up at 2 am.
>Only cried for about 30 minutes, and even managed to wake up my parents
>I still remember the words she told me when i left to go home
> Everything will be okay
>Didn't have a GF since, can't manage to look into other girl's eyes.

Time will either heal you or teach you to ignore your pain untill it`s gone.

Don`t worry. You will recover, you will learn. Maybe this shit is going to change your life in a good way.

Also this

If you were dead, she wouldn't have left.