Why are so many young south american men having sex with one another?

Why are so many young south american men having sex with one another?

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/5675734/british-teen-boys-just-cant-stop-kissing-each-other
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they are way too sexy not to.

because love always wins

because catholicism said no to

But for real tho so many gay people at my college, just in my class there is like five of them. Nothing wrong with fags, but it is kinda weird indeed.

>nothing wrong but

it always pisses me off. accept your homophobia and try to deconstruct it.

Is it Iberian genes or native genes that makes it so common?

I'm as liberal as a third world dude can get, why do you infer everything so quick?? plus I have bisexual tendencies my self :^)

Mix of both, I guess, plus Native American tribes were ok with men fucking other men as far as I know.

The Aztecs killed homosexuals, it's obviously due to Euro genes.

>But for real tho so many straight people at my college, just in my class there is like five of them. Nothing wrong with straighties, but it is kinda weird indeed.

now think

It's weird because ten years ago finding gay people here was so weird, now it's a lot more common and everyone has noticed that. I guess it's because people are more educated now, and therefore less homophobic so gays are not afraid of hiding themselves anymore

Well, I'm not... :(

That's good to hear. Finally some good news coming from Latam.

Brazilian influence

Yeah, now that I remember I think it was the tribes from what is now the USA and Canada the ones that were kinda ok with them

I'm pretty sure being gay in my country, and other countries like Argentina, chile, Uruguay, Costa Rica, and Colombia is not such a big deal anymore. Our young people are liberal as fuck, and the super Christian people might not approve their lifestyle but they don't judge, a very common thing that I heard to say christians around here is "only god can judge what a person does", and I think that's a very good mentality to have. They still are totally against legalizing gay marriage tho (in my country)

Everything women do, gay men do better, and without cost.

>Everything women do, gay men do better,

How does it feel to have vaginal sex with a man, bro???

>inb4 boipussi

Because all women are being snatched up by gringos.

Sure.
>400x more likely to contract STDs
>30% more likely to have an underlying mental illness
>identity revolves around sexuality instead of tangible personality

Okay, Britain

Everyday we go further from God

To find toilet paper?

Fuck God. Enforced atheism when?

1000x iberian genes, spain is the most pro-lgbt country in the world

Latin people are sexual deviants that's why

*straightie autistic screaching again*

What a faggot

gawker.com/5675734/british-teen-boys-just-cant-stop-kissing-each-other

>British Teen Boys Just Can't Stop Kissing Each Other

Idk, you tell me.

nah son, he is just in your mind.

cute

Mayans preferred homosexual sex though, the men at least. It's a mixed bag for Mesoamerican natives really

>Limiting yourself to one gender
>Not appeciating the beauty of the male body
>Not wanting the strong, protecting love of a man
Also
>Not fucking boipucci like them old greeks and romans used to
How "western" of you guys
% more likely to have an underlying mental illness
Of course you are going to hve mental illnesses if everybody aroound you hates you for no good reason.
>identity revolves around sexuality instead of tangible personality
I don't agree with this practice, but it might happen because of all the opression gays have suffered. One woud just want let it all out. And of course, those who act like that are the loud minority

>Limiting yourself to one gender
since when is homosexuality (or sexuality for that matter) a choice?, you don't choose to like men or women (or both), nor can force yourself to like other gender, that's not how it works

Me and the bf are looking for a hung latin bull, what's the best country to find one?

LOS

Santos?

Source, faggot?

We do this to honor our Latin ancestry, we wuz roman and shiet!

ESTADIOS

Only answer here.