Can someone explain how sex feels like?

can someone explain how sex feels like?

It hurts my ass

good

cant remember anymore i think like jerkin it but warmer i think been a few years

It's a lot of work. Blowjobs are way better.

>put in dick
>dick goes numb
>dont feel shit, dont cum
>she goes dry
>fuck this.jpg

yes

Not as good as all the bullshit that goes with it would suggest

Warm and wet. You have a lot less control compared to jacking it. The buildup to orgasm is a lot slower. It's also more work, you usually end up out of breath for a bit. Depending on the size of the girl it might not even feel that good at all.

this
also, checkem

How does one get the sex

Like warm apple pie.

underrated post

Like tight jelly around your cock. Not actual jelly, but the tension is there, but soft, and smooth. It's really not all it's cracked up to be. I prefer beating my meat because when I fuck, I have to be stinking drunk to last more than 5minutes, and by the time I'm drunk enough to last more than 5 minutes, I'm tired and lethargic and don't want to get up to catch an uber or even try to find anyone who's down to fuck.

It feels like pushing your body dick first into a trashbag full of warm gravy that odd smells come out of and sticky goo gets all over. You try to ignore all of it and just get to the finish, but sometimes just seeing a 3ft wide canvas of flesh burping out skin cheese and beer farts just doesn't let it happen, so you fake in hopes it won't be noticed, then take a hot shower and wish it wasn't like this anymore... That the old days would come back when she was thin and active and hormones were flaring. Those were the times when it was passion, when the mind carried away from the slapping sweaty bodies and went into magic land where the union of two souls blended harmonically in the ether to produce pure ecstasy.

Sex is a tool, throw it out when it gets worn and busted.

kek

how do you find someone who is down to fuck

whip your dick out and wait for someone to grab it....thats your man

Everyone is down to fuck you aspie piece of shit. We're all human and humans want to fuck.

I'm pathetic and know a couple fat chicks who are down to fuck, but they're fat, and gross. I met them when I went out on town one night.

yeah sure

They are, they just aren't down to fuck you.

1) locate person
2) ask person if they're down to fuck
3) if yes, fuck them. if no, goto 1)

Kek

underrated post

hahahahaha yup, pretty much this to me.

Feels like salty milk and coins

People don't fuck people who keep fucking from being fun. This means anyone depressed or emotionally closed off, or angry people, or nervous people, or quiet people, or anyone who smells bad or has a billion issues to deal with just to fuck.

People who live ready to make fucking happen enjoyably at any moment are the ones who fuck all the time.

so then i will never get sex
good
great
fuck you all, just dont be surprised to see another elliot rodger

You don't have to be who you are now for the rest of your life. Become what you want to be. There's a fuck ton of time to get there, just do it.

Elliot Roger was a glib sociopath who was as transparent as saran wrap. No one liked him because everyone could see what he was. Everyone but him.

same as jerking, but for somereason its still different cuz ... well i guess its shared joy is double joy

Like a bucket of sand