Are black girls as attractive as white girls?

Are black girls as attractive as white girls?

Only if they are mixed with white with white features then they can be equal lol, only then.

Good thing she wore that bracelet. Phwoar.

Yeah. OP girl is ugly as hell though no nice b8.

They can be hot

Show me a niglette you find to be as attractive as this

Go to google images. Type something generic like ‘hot girl’. Note how many as black vs white. Report back.
Poor baboon spawn. The female nig has no place in today’s world. The pube-haired, stinking, loudmouth fatasses are unwanted. Even if like Asia, Africa were to open its doors to prostitution tourists, no fucker would go.

Fuck no they wouldn't. AIDS is running through that country like a nigger boy with a stolen bike.

Half black half white are fucking scrumptious.

I got a half black girlfriend
Literally 10/10 will marry

No since your bait is shit. Anything I post is gonna be refuted as some baboon garbage.

Thai hookers have like a 50% chance of having HIV, but they’re so delicious that people flock globally to fuck them. It literally dragged them out of 3rd world status.

Generally speaking no they're not, but there are thousands of fit african girls I'd fuck before fucking some of those hambeasts you see in a walmart.

Do the google image test. That’s democratic.
Black girls are utter shit

She will be blacked over and over again by many of her "homies" neighborhood "brothas" and sibling friends thats the only problem i have with the mixing or mixed race where do loyalties really stand?

My girlfriend is actually racist and hates blacks, but alright

Underrated

>Show me a niglette you find to be as attractive as this
no can do

Shes lying if she says she has never taken black dick, you probably believe when she said she was a virgin too right? kek

Who hurt you?

Yo mama

Lol.
Put it on a site like hotornot.
(Pro tip: not)

Is there a whole body pic? Could the thighs and ass fit? Aerial shots don’t count

almost indian and iranian

pack it up and just s-troll back to Sup Forums, user. no one here wants your racist blatherings

Spray paint this Goddess black, and even without the horrible attitude, the decreased I.q, acres of blubber around her ass and hips, the pubic hair on her head making her look like a safety match and the HIV, she’d still be doomed. White grils look delicious, fresh, vulnerable and delicious, nigger females are just sacks of rancid inferiority. Even black guys agree ffs. Arguing otherwise is no better than the ‘big is beautiful’ brigade. Bullshit.

Put it to the test. Search google images for hot girl. Tell me how long you need to scroll before some token rancid ape appears.

do you have a time machine? Hot or Not hasn't done hot-or-not in 10 years.

I knew a black girl once. She always smelled like red onions, she was very very obese, and she could not help but act like she was appointed to manage everyone else's life.

I think she is like 40 now, never married, no kids, works at a call center.

That’s why I didn’t say put it on hotornot, genius.

Still scrolling

Mine too bro