Slovakian Prime Minister: "Islam has no place in Slovakia!"

Damn, at least some countries in Europe still have their act together.

We need more of these countries. Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Serbia etc. There needs to be an alliance of countries whih saves Europe from itself.

>Serbia

Srsly...? They're like to most keked country in the Balkans these days. Soros really did a number on them.

Name one European country without a mosque except Slovakia.

Protip: you can't.

Slovakia must take it's share of these peaceful refugees

Monaco, Vatican :^)

we're not gonna save you faggots, you fucked yourself over and now you have to enjoy it

I'm coming to slovakia in the next few days. At first I was unsure, but I think I'm happy to come now.

Trips of truth

X countries will be the saviours of the white race meme needs to die. If white west won't stand up and fight for it's existance they will simply be replaced by shitskins. It's kill or be killed my friends.

Good job, Northern Hungary.
Reuniting when?

Slovakian government still supports Turkey joining EU, though.

based.

>Slovakian government still supports Turkey joining EU, though.
When will this meme go away? Slovakia isn't advocating the death of Europe... unlike Germany.

Albania has none because they banned religion a few decades ago and they were all destroyed.

He'll be crushed by the EU globalists soon enough

So selfish

Tell me more.

how so

>So selfish
>Anglo
Really nigga?

But seriously what do you expect us to do? Raise an army and march west fighting both shitskins and lefties hordes? Do all the fighting for you? Impossible my friend. It's your fight. If you ain't gonna do anything neither will we. We will just stick to v4 + balts + possibly more.

You mean that communist Fico? Fuck off with this. Nobody likes him in Slovakia.

>tfw my maternal ancestry is holding the line against the invasion

>Be 1939
>Decide to promise and guarantee the independence of Poland
>Doesn't help.
And your calling poles selfish wew lad.