Creep pic of my boss at work

Creep pic of my boss at work.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B01BVWUQ7W/ref=asc_df_B01BVWUQ7W5297512/?tag=hyprod-20&creative=394997&creativeASIN=B01BVWUQ7W&linkCode=df0&hvadid=167134408017&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=4675523973162914487&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9007864&hvtargid=pla-307126357815
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where do you work
What do you do
Why do you have a female boss?

I work in social services. I have a female boss because I'm new and she has a great ass.

She's not smart enough to realise I take creep shots of her.

My next challenge is to smell her ass without her knowing.

and your not smart enough to realize your not a niggar
why the fuck would you work in social services? You are literally giving money to niggars so they can keep niggin
Get a real job

I just do data entry, she actually has to meet these people.

She looks like a milf.

Get you a big double handful then

any crotch shots ?

Get a ass grab then post her reaction

more?

I'm a temp so that won't go down well, as much as I want to bury my face in her ass.

No I'm not that brave.

>im a temp
Do you think if you were a full time employee that you are just allowed to grab it without consequence ?

>Posts pic of three women around a shitty looking desk
>Probably some soft science or welfare program
>Ah yes, there it is. OP you are literally a numale with bitch tits, get a real job.

Not at all, I'm just aware my contract is on a shoestring anyway.

Hey dumbass, you'l lose more then a job if you grab her ass

Maybe if you're lucky, your virginity too

Fuck tell me you got more of her

I know, thats why i'm planning to just smell her chair after she has gone for the day.

My heart was pounding when I took this one.

I hope you get pink eye

How does her face look tho?

Damn user got kik? Id love to see more of her

She is cute, wears a lot of make up and has nice blowjob lips. Couldn't take a pic though.

I’m probably gonna cum to your boss, user.

Find her Facebook and post a profile picture

am fapping like a machine to this. Thanks creepy Sup Forumsrother

Got more?

Damn nice. See if she will let you grease her asshole and fuck it.

On reflection, I'm amazed I got this. She was listening to a client at the time.

So is this a general creepshot thread now?

Food stamp, section 8 receiving white bread from the south detected.

She's a total lib as well. I just sit there and think about smelling her butthole.

I'm confused by the colour of her hair in the pics. Is it grey or brown?

You know it's easier to take video footage since you don't have to press the capture button and you can hold your phone on your chest casually filming at the same time.

She dyes it silver. She mentioned to me in the past that she's going gray so that's why.

Any interest?

You got kik? Would love more

hey faggot, i remember you.

you had Sup Forums filenames and now you just deleted most of it

I'll just leave the rest here

Sadly this is the last image of this grill

Is there any way I can smell her butt without getting in trouble?

I'd lick her ass to get a promotion

No...

If licking her ass got promotions I'd be the CEO by now.

get her consent

If you were you could just sexually harass her or legitimately fuck her in business trips

If only. I'm just a data monkey, all I get is the idea of her going on conference trips.

I just want to bury my face in there and take a nice long whiff.

Fuck i wanna see her face because those hips scream that she needs to be impregnated

Sorry that would be too much of a risk. At least she has become an ass slut on Sup Forums and guys are wanking over her ass. she has no idea it is happening.

Damn, got kik or something? Would love to see more of her

Wasn't this thread up last nite? It was the exact same pictures.

No sorry that's all I got, Just her big smelly booty.

Shes a spic. Breed that and youll get a mongoloid with a hairy forehead, a crooked malformed jaw, cocked eyes and an 85 IQ. Spics are made to be cummed on. Not cummed in. Remember that my White Brothers

Yes it was. This is my way of taking revenge on my manager, by putting images of her ass on Sup Forums.

Fuck i wouldve loved to see her face in private

Sorry bro, she is hot. Nice firm features and blowjob lips.

Fuck dont tease me like that, you should just crop a dacebook photo of her face and post it

haha I doubt it, it's better i'm just the data entry nerd that want's to smell her ass. I can't reveal her.

Having said that, I often work late so i could easily smell her seat...

Its not like we know her name or where works, all we know is that she has an amazing ass ;)

Of course, I'm just being careful with her big round booty. Although she's a dumb slut, she's still my manager.

Then post her face. Balls to the wall.

Just go balls deep like you would in that ass and post her whore face so b can cum on it

Perfect

I'm just going to wait until she goes home one night, then take a big whiff of her chair.

Latina?

my sister.
Probably you already saw her naked on Sup Forums

that's a given. she's a woman

From the few conversations I have had with her, she's half Greek.

lol, user unless she doesn't wipe her ass your'e not going to smell anything and if you do it will be your imagination.

Confirmed. I took a smell of her seat just now and it didn't smell of anything.

could you share those + more?

Let her know that you'd be okay if she needs to fart while you're in the same room. Girls usually just let them rip immediately after I tell them it's ok

Post face

maybe you could get a hold of her phone and look for newds

>I'd lick her ass to get a promotion

Me too

That reminds me, one night I finished up and was heading home, it was just me and my boss left in the office. I was heading out when I realised I hadn't locked my desk. I walked back towards my computer and I knew straight away that she was acting strangely, she didn't look up as I approached. At that point I basically walked to her fart loud, it smelled awful. She had obviously thought the place was empty so she had let one go. I did my best to ignore it, locked my desk and headed on my way.

Oh I do that all the time. Sometimes in Barnes-n-Noble. If smells too strong I pack my stuff quick and move to the other side of the store lolz.

LoL you're gay

hay user get her this
amazon.com/dp/B01BVWUQ7W/ref=asc_df_B01BVWUQ7W5297512/?tag=hyprod-20&creative=394997&creativeASIN=B01BVWUQ7W&linkCode=df0&hvadid=167134408017&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=4675523973162914487&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9007864&hvtargid=pla-307126357815

She's your boss? Damn lucky bastard

Post her feet in flip flop

Seriously? I knew she had done it, it was like walking into a cloud of shit basically. There was no one else around so I knew it was her.

thank god i don't have to look at that any longer. get some better standards faggot

you need new shoes

>Shes a spic. Breed that and youll get a mongoloid with a hairy forehead, a crooked malformed jaw, cocked eyes and an 85 IQ. Spics are made to be cummed on. Not cummed in. Remember that my White Brothers

fagggggggggg

wow

female boss = great

Challenge accepted

What city

I envy the lucky bastard who gets to pound that every night.

Would love to see this thread every day. What a great ass. Great idea for a thread too, specific creepin'

New thread goal: we find out where OP works and tell his boss about these threads for the lulz. Who's in?

Damn i want a boss like that

me

OPs just creepin, he ain't hurtin nobody. Leave him be