Why does UEFA / FIFA love these gazpacho-eating faggots so much? It's becoming unbearable to watch

Why does UEFA / FIFA love these gazpacho-eating faggots so much? It's becoming unbearable to watch.

Real: because they have Ronaldo and at least 1 billion people worship him
Barcelona: because they have Messi and at least 1 billion people worship him

I should have figured as much. Thanks for the quick response Edoardo

They love Real Madrid and Barcelona, not all of us. We're also sick of them.

Everybody in spain hates Allah madrid and UEFAlona. But since these 2 clubs pander to third worlders and bring many shekels UEFA grants them refballing

They bring the best bribes.

buyern was not refballed harder then jewe were last year against them

and both matches are quite some distance from the psg and chelsea ueafalona disgraces

Atletico: Because they have Griezmeme who is being marketed as the next big thing along with Nerman.

I haven't been to Spain, but oh boy, both teams have some sort of religious following here.

Madridistas don't like football and culés are either Asian tourists or mentally deranged. Go watch a random league game without these teams to actually meet fans of the game who are sick of incompetent refs, terrible journalists and everything related to modern football.

So fucking what? Canada hasn't won Stanley Cup for kinda 20 years. Why does nhl love burger eating niggers so much? It's becoming unbearable to watch.

>Griezmeme who is being marketed as the next big thing
Literally never heard about that

Griezmann is already 26 mate...

t. Sevillista moorish neet

t. cancerous Valencia fan

t. Atletico redditor

>domestic league vs international league
m8

>domestic league
Comrade, domestic is when one country. Two countries is international.

Yes, but not like 3rd worlders, here a lot of people supports his local team. They get a lot of refball in Laliga, but no more than bayern or ManU.

I think ratings skyrocketed in that semifinal between Real Madrid and Barcelona some years ago. Uefa literaly changed the rules to avoid them playing against each other before the final after that year and always let both teams play the second game at home, as well as giving them easy oponents and blatant refballs in their favour, they've donde everything they can to make it happen but one of them always chokes

you know, it's not about some questionable decisions that could have gone both ways. It's about those blatant wrong calls not even a blind person would call. Last night, that's sending Vidal off while letting Casemiro stay on the pitch, and that 10 meter offside goal by Ronaldo. Similar "bad ref" decisions happened in Barca-PSG, and both time they helped get the spanish teams through. Again, it's not about decisions that can be argued about, or that are minor mistakes, it's about those kind of colossal mistakes a professional ref would never make, let alone multiple ones of them in a single game.

>Spanish posters will defend this

We won't. Only Madrid and Barça fans will.

>not milking 2 legs for maximum shekels

uefa is stupid af

Since uefalona sp became a refball junkie, but at least wait till tonight for the dose

Pathetic German delusion. You got outplayed in both matches and deserved to lose. Neuer was by far the best Bayern player in this elimination.
Show some class and accept that you deserved to lose.

t. fat yank with more interest in celebrity than football

>marketing
just wait for pogba and united.

Spanish teams have 2-3 years to be considered elite at best.
Sevilla downgraded 100% after last season. Probably gonna be like that.
All other teams are average in European Standarts.
Ronaldo,Messi gonna be older and there is a 90% chance they ll already have left their clubs leaving a headless Barcelona seeking a new gameplan and a real Madrid with no offensive leader.

Let them enjoy this before they fall back in anonimity.

As an Olympiakos fan I can relate.
Here in Greek League lots of refball in favor of Oly happened until last year (that's why this season out of nowhere, instead of being 15 points in front of the 2nd team, we re 5 and 6 points in front of 2nd and 3rd).
Anyways., seeing my team win like that every time I literally got disgusted by football and stopped caring for Greek football.
I really think it's time for the spaniards to do the same. Seeing almost every mistaken call that's been made be in favor of your team should disgust u.
But the spainbros are retarded so what do you expect.

>wait
Funny because FA already doing their best to serve united this year.

If you think UEFA favors Madrid and Barça, you should watch La Liga.

They refball every other team in literally every match and they even have the guts to complain when the match wasn't rigged enough.

The day VAR becomes mandatory (probably never) it's the day Madrid and Barça will become shit.

> Halal choking in CL
We're not that lucky to watch that

>being a retarded spic
>you

Screencapped

Sevilla went further in the champions league this season.

>2 (TWO) refball penalties given to Buyern by the reg, one home and one away
>still dare to complain about bad calls
>Vidal dindu nuffin
>Vidal never ever does nuffin

Go buy another Bundesliga, losers.

This year is the year, Missi and Cristina are getting old, they need a Clasico final before they retire

Please, Athletico is such a cop out team to route for if you're not actually from Madrid.
>I-I'm not like them, I like Athletico they are different

This is why you want big name players at your club - because the organisation will try to keep them in their competition for as long as possible.

UEFA want their Clasico final before Messi and Ronaldo retire

it had to happen, eventually.

Madrid and Barça are literally the 2 biggest clubs in the world.They can sign whomever they want to replace players

Their squad is far weaker than what it was 1-2-3 years ago it just gets weakened every year because the team has no real interest in winning the title/ Going high (I mean real high) in the ChampionsLeague so if a big team with some decent (not top amountm just decent) money proposal comes along they ll just sell.

And the problems with such teams is that when the bigger ones get weakened (possible outcome when Messi and Ronaldo retire and Griezmann obv leaves Atletico) they don't make the extra step-up to go for their title, they just seem blessed they randomly ended up in the same level as the title contenders.

When Ronaldo and Messi retire it's probably gonna take spain a few years to step up.
I literally expect even their National Team to get a downfall (worse than the current one).

Real Madrid has a chance to keep its form however. since they re not so "Ronaldo-based"

yes that's exactly why they signed Andre Gomez and Sergi Roberto to replace Xavi and Dani Alves.
That's exactly why they can't find a replacement for Mascherano so their 2nd CB has to be Mathieu.

This barcelona has been what it is because they were very Academy Based.
Iniesta/Xavi/Messi/Busquets, even Pique and Jordi Alba who left the Academy are all products of Barcelona.
6 out of the 10 in field players of Barcelona the last ~10 years were academy based.
Buying wasn't their reason for success

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i cant wait till video refereeing is implemented in la liga and the cl, suarez,nerman and ramos will become redundant overnight

Barcelona signed Suarez and Neymar.They have just made godawful people at management

This. It's all about viewership ratings to them.

Because they play the superior form of football. Champaigne football, if you will.

Can't wait for Messi to fuck off desu, the funds that his wages will free up should be enough to replace all the deadwood in the team.

PLUS ULTRA

That's cause they spent all their money signing Neymar and Suarez.

UEFA never called him on his cellphone, and they're not about to.